Lithe Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Artisan wooden Ultra portable vaporizer. All tropical hard woods.

Lithe_vapes,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
lithe2.jpg

How the Lithe works, Mechanism principle.

Lithe_vapes,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I was waiting for this one :D

Thanks for your email btw, I just read it.

Just two more questions for now:

-can you use it with a torch lighter and if so what would be the best way to do it?

-when will you have the dark blackish models in stock again?

OhTheAgony,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
^

quoted from the website:
Note: there are two ways of drawing air ; with your mouth( in a pumping action )and with your lungs through your diaphragm, we recommend the first one. Use a regular lighter, not the torch type because its much higher temperature may damage the vaporizer.

now heres my question; how big is the bowl? how much will it hold? is the bowl removable, i.e. could i buy extra bowls in order to have a few prepacked for a trip), or is that even necessary? how fast can it be repacked and used? also, is the air path all wood (after it passes through whatever is packed in the bowl)?

notmyrealUSERname,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
Torch lighters cause too much stress in the wood, me recommend to use a standard lighter like the Bic type.
The bowl is fixed, and the volume is right for personal use, which is about 4 nice dense hits.
the time it takes to fill it depends of many things. if you herbs are ground well, it is just a matter of filling it loose, not tight. The purpose is to let a minimum air flow to accomplish vaporization. also the Rule is, fill it only 3/4 and will be safe against combustion.
the air path is metal, as direct contact with the wood would cause combustion.
the chamber is covered with wood in advantage to isolate the heat, this is why also Lithe is Quick.

cheers

Lithe_vapes,

Lithe_vapes

Manufacturer
The airpath after passing the herbs is all wood (cold), as heat transfer is slow in this area.

Lithe_vapes,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
What happened? Multiple user accounts? It might be nice to know why he was banned if possible, so readers can decide how severe the offense is, and make a buying decision based on that.

IAmKrazy2,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
IAmKrazy2 said:
What happened? Multiple user accounts? It might be nice to know why he was banned if possible, so readers can decide how severe the offense is, and make a buying decision based on that.
Yep i was so amused with the brass thread that i thought he got banned because his vape is unhealthy .. :lol:

Abysmal Vapor,
Woah, short career.

Not knowing shit about the guy or his offense, I vote for leniency, since he's new, maybe didn't have the rules made clear to him and English doesn't seem to be his first language.

charliedontsurf,

max

Out to lunch
charliedontsurf said:
Woah, short career.

Not knowing shit about the guy or his offense, I vote for leniency, since he's new, maybe didn't have the rules made clear to him and English doesn't seem to be his first language.
When you join a forum you have to supply an email address. The email addy should be valid and checked on a regular basis. When a commercial poster joins, doesn't read/follow the rules for commercial posters (contacting vtac), doesn't respond to an email, but just starts a thread, closing the account is an appropriate response. If he's serious about posting, he'll figure out what he needs to do, and we'll start over with a fresh thread.

And you don't get a vote. ;)

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom