List of herbs and temps thread

nucleo

So i thought just to cut to the chase and make a thread regarding which herbs you have tried so others can have a rough guideline on were to start. Assuming you are mixing with weed... i'll be using a temperature of 190 C to vape, using a volcano digit vaporizer with 12 L bags (giant turkey bags).

herb - ratio - temp - flavor - wiki link

Angelica Root - 1:1 or more AR - 190 C - Taste of flowers (very nice) - Your link text (There have been rumors that this causes cancer in animals, but unfortunately i cannot find any evidence of what "causes cancer at high doses")

Valerian Root - 1:1 or more VR - 190 C - Taste varies but mostly earthy - Your link text

Hops - 1:1 or more Hops - 190 C - Tastes of beer - Your link text

Vanilla Pod - couldn't seem to find the right ratio - 190 C - Tastes of a hint of vanilla, nothing special, will smell like nutella after roasting it once - Your link text

Red Rose Flowers + Juniper Berries + Lime Flowers + Lemon Balm + Hawthorn Berries + Ginkgo - 1:1:1:1:1:1:1 (so just fill your herb crusher with everything, and wash it after since the berries stick to it) - 190 C - Tastes like a gin cocktail with a hint of roses -
Your link text
Your link text
Your link text
Your link text
Your link text
Your link text

Will continue updating this.... as i try out more herbs

nucleo,
So far I have used Aloe after a bad cold. FUCKING AMAZING. But it becomes an irritant if you overdo it. I choose 1-2 uses max (And I ain't no doctor).

Also Propolis. Local. Then you can treat your local allergies and immune system in one bang. I vaped it everyday for a year (very small amount withe herb in the morning), then stopped just because I ran out. I should get some more...

Chamomile is nice and relaxing.

I tried Blue lotus and it was bizzare.

Catnip is just wrong, that shit evolved to get CATS HIGH not people... WEIRD high.

Zorro420shouldbefree,
Reactions: vapen00b
Top Bottom