liquid sci glass

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
picked up a really nice piece at a lhs a few weeks ago. been so awesome i thought it was worth sharing with everyone.

here is the link of the shop i got it from: http://thecavesmokeshop.com/

i think its called a double honeycomb perc or juccuzzi perc or something but it pretty much 2 disc percs. diffusion is nuts with zero drag and effortless stacks. the 9" can is the perfect volume for me and the side car mouth piece is awesome for hitting sitting down at a desk or something :). the joint size is 14mm on this piece. there is also a tube style of this perc thats awesome too.

p5234725.jpg

p5234733.jpg

p6065106.jpg

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ive been SO damn curious about this fuckn piece man, ever since i saw that shit stack in that video i was amazed.

just incase we wana call them up and order one....how much would it cost me?

Xchadb,
Reactions: Tom

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Aww, the site uses flash, so I can't get to it on my iPhone :(

That's a really nice piece boobs :tup:
I really like the look of it, and it stacks beautifully.

I'm curious how much it was too.

Frederick McGuire,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I have seen a lot of Liquid Sci pieces in LHS in the bay Area, specially good fellaz!
A lot of tiny oil rigs and always clear glass/nice shapes. The prices were pretty decents for LHS IMO too!

FLskwat,

tepictoton

When it comes to nice glass it sucks being in europe...:ugh:

very nice piece...i also immediately started digging around on the net to find more info about it but didn't manage to find anything. So thx for sharing this information

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
fritted discs should be here soon, got 4 of em coming :) when i go down to 7th floor im gonna have them blow me this piece but with 1 fritted disc instead of 2 honeycomb lookn discs. will prob be a little fatter with a wider base

Nice!

i want to treat myself with a nice piece of glass in a few months to reward myself for finishing the BA - was thinking about the mobius penta disc perc, but this liquid sci piece makes impressive bubbles :D

have you got experience with a mobius disc perc iloveboobs? how does it compare to this jacuzzi bubbler?

to me it seems like the liquid sci = even more bubbles/diffusion, mobius = more aesthetically pleasing

also how much taste is actually wasted by that much diffusion? taste is priority for me, so i wouldn't want to loose any sicnificant amount of taste...

htanks for sharing :)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,

ilovebOObs

i've done dry hits of all the disc perc at my lhs. and i like most of them, prolly the matrix disc was the best stacker of all the disc imo. i think it all comes down to volume, they liquid is just the perfect volume for me. i think the lost of taste is very minimal but the diffusion does help get bigger fatter smoother hits.

hopefully i should be getting it back soon, then i will do a head to head with matrix ion and my rooster bub.

eric420

Banned shill for dopeium . com
Thanks for all the update guys. I've been looking around for a new liquid sci bong and I came across Dopeium.com
They had great prices and the customer service was great. Here is a pic of the 10 arm bong I recently got. They offer free shipping and insurance which was great.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this bong I bought?

10 arm

eric420,

ilovebOObs

you need to host it on a image site like imageshack, then use the direct link for the post here.

ilovebOObs,

eric420

Modnote: This member works for dopeium . com and was banned for shilling.

you need to host it on a image site like imageshack, then use the direct link for the post here.
OIC THANKS! LET ME TRY

liq10arm1large.jpg

liq10arm1large.jpg

eric420,

ilovebOObs

wow! sweet looking piece!!!! if its anything like my 6 arm SB then its a really good piece for vape. just the right balance of diffusion/taste.

ilovebOObs,

eric420

wow! sweet looking piece!!!! if its anything like my 6 arm SB then its a really good piece for vape. just the right balance of diffusion/taste.
Thanks MAN!

eric420,

eric420

oops. already linked, :) ,
Nice choice.. IMO is a bit overpriced compared to whats on usglobalimports.com

For comparison the swiss perc.. price
http://dopeium.myshopify.com/collections/bong/products/liquid-sci-glass-green-monster
http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/wp-ls.htm
245 $ vs 460 $ LOL...
I believe the site is a wholesale site http://www.usglobalimports.com/Articles.asp?ID=245 Which explains the low price of $245. But thanks for looking out.

But the piece I bought at dopeium worked out real well.

eric420,
Top Bottom