• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Linx Hermes 3 Oil Vaporizer

E. A. Ridgill

Manufacturer
Hi FC Forum Members,

We have some great news; we have just launched our newest oil vaporizer, the Linx Hermes 3!

As Always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Hermes 3 to all FC Forum members, simply use the coupon code: LINXFC10. Coupon expires 10/3/19.

hermes3-lifestyle_2000x.jpg

Introducing the Linx Hermes 3: an all viscosity, reusable, eco-friendly and health conscious vape cartridge, designed to eliminate oil waste and provide amazing flavor. The Hermes 3 ups the ante with true innovation and functionality.

Vaporize any Viscosity

Cannabis oil comes in a few different viscosities. Each viscosity of oil needs a specific type of atomizer; small oil inlets for thin oils and large inlets for thick oils. If you couple this with the different sizes, 0.5 gram and 1.0 gram, you can begin to see how many different cartridge sizes are needed. The Linx Hermes 3 solves this issue with its innovative atomizer. The Hermes 3 atomizer uses a ceramic bowl instead of a wick along with large downward facing oil inlets, allowing the Hermes 3 to vaporize any Oil at any Viscosity!

Eliminate Oil Waste

Product waste comes in the form of the oil in the cartridge that cannot be vaporized due to its proximity to the oil inlets on the sides of traditional atomizers. The Hermes 3 solves this product waste issue by moving the large oil inlets to the bottom floor of the atomizer. This gravity fed oil inlets allow all the oil to pass directly to the atomizer, virtually eliminating all oil waste.

Increase Vapor Production

Smaller oil inlets and the size of the heating element have a direct effect on vapor production. The atomizer on the Hermes 3 has a larger surface area than that of traditional disposable cartridges. Combine this with larger gravity fed oil inlets and you get massive clouds and unrivaled pure flavor.

Linx_Hermes3_Oil_Vaporizer_3_2000x.jpg

No Heavy Metals

Tainted vaporizer cartridges are in the news more and more these days. These disposable cartridges are sometimes manufactured without strict compliance regulation, using the cheapest materials to produce cheap disposables. The Linx Hermes 3 on the other hand, is crafted from 100% Stainless Steel. By using 100% stainless steel, we remove any risk of Heavy Metals in our oil cartridges, a testament to our commitment to producing truly health conscious vaporizers.

Reduced Environmental Waste

Disposables are made with many different components making them difficult, if not impossible to recycle. One Linx Hermes 3 refillable atomizer removes a handful of cartridges from our oceans and landfills. Together we can take steps to reduce waste and build towards a cleaner, healthier environment.

The Linx Hermes 3 comes complete with 290 mAH battery, 1 Hermes 3 refillable atomizer, Mouthpiece, USB charger and a Linx carrying case. Linx Vapor includes a one-year limited warranty on every vaporizer.

Linx_Hermes3_Oil_Vaporizer_6_2000x.jpg

Our whole team is very excited about the arrival of the Linx Hermes 3. This quality product is a big step forward from our original Hermes 2, We hope you will enjoy this one.

Learn more about Hermes 3 here (https://linxvapor.com/products/hermes-3)

About Linx Vapor (linxvapor.com)

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Hermes 3 is continuing that tradition.

Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Hermes 3 or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Hi FC Forum Members,

We have some great news; we have just launched our newest oil vaporizer, the Linx Hermes 3!

As Always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Hermes 3 to all FC Forum members, simply use the coupon code: LINXFC10. Coupon expires 10/3/19.

hermes3-lifestyle_2000x.jpg

Introducing the Linx Hermes 3: an all viscosity, reusable, eco-friendly and health conscious vape cartridge, designed to eliminate oil waste and provide amazing flavor. The Hermes 3 ups the ante with true innovation and functionality.

Vaporize any Viscosity

Cannabis oil comes in a few different viscosities. Each viscosity of oil needs a specific type of atomizer; small oil inlets for thin oils and large inlets for thick oils. If you couple this with the different sizes, 0.5 gram and 1.0 gram, you can begin to see how many different cartridge sizes are needed. The Linx Hermes 3 solves this issue with its innovative atomizer. The Hermes 3 atomizer uses a ceramic bowl instead of a wick along with large downward facing oil inlets, allowing the Hermes 3 to vaporize any Oil at any Viscosity!

Eliminate Oil Waste

Product waste comes in the form of the oil in the cartridge that cannot be vaporized due to its proximity to the oil inlets on the sides of traditional atomizers. The Hermes 3 solves this product waste issue by moving the large oil inlets to the bottom floor of the atomizer. This gravity fed oil inlets allow all the oil to pass directly to the atomizer, virtually eliminating all oil waste.

Increase Vapor Production

Smaller oil inlets and the size of the heating element have a direct effect on vapor production. The atomizer on the Hermes 3 has a larger surface area than that of traditional disposable cartridges. Combine this with larger gravity fed oil inlets and you get massive clouds and unrivaled pure flavor.

Linx_Hermes3_Oil_Vaporizer_3_2000x.jpg

No Heavy Metals

Tainted vaporizer cartridges are in the news more and more these days. These disposable cartridges are sometimes manufactured without strict compliance regulation, using the cheapest materials to produce cheap disposables. The Linx Hermes 3 on the other hand, is crafted from 100% Stainless Steel. By using 100% stainless steel, we remove any risk of Heavy Metals in our oil cartridges, a testament to our commitment to producing truly health conscious vaporizers.

Reduced Environmental Waste

Disposables are made with many different components making them difficult, if not impossible to recycle. One Linx Hermes 3 refillable atomizer removes a handful of cartridges from our oceans and landfills. Together we can take steps to reduce waste and build towards a cleaner, healthier environment.

The Linx Hermes 3 comes complete with 290 mAH battery, 1 Hermes 3 refillable atomizer, Mouthpiece, USB charger and a Linx carrying case. Linx Vapor includes a one-year limited warranty on every vaporizer.

Linx_Hermes3_Oil_Vaporizer_6_2000x.jpg

Our whole team is very excited about the arrival of the Linx Hermes 3. This quality product is a big step forward from our original Hermes 2, We hope you will enjoy this one.

Learn more about Hermes 3 here (https://linxvapor.com/products/hermes-3)

About Linx Vapor (linxvapor.com)

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Hermes 3 is continuing that tradition.

Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Hermes 3 or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.
I'm excited about my new Linx Hermes 3. It comes in a cute, compact, portable carrying case so it's easy to toss in my bag or backpack, and have everything I need on the go. The fact that it's refillable lets me control what I'm vaping, so I don't have to worry about potentially dangerous "mystery" cartridges. 100% stainless steel further puts my mind at rest, so I don't have to think about heavy metals. The downward facing oil inlets allow me to use all my oil without waste. I'm able to get huge clouds and great flavor, in a cute, compact, well made portable vape. The Linx Hermes 3 is discrete, so I don't feel noticeable when I'm out using it. I have small hands, and when I hold the Hermes 3 there isn't much that isn't covered. If it weren't for the massive clouds, you wouldn't know it was there. Flavors are pure and clean, and the Linx Hermes 3 is small and sleek. At home I mostly vape flower, but when I'm out for the day, or headed to an event for the evening, I prefer the ease and simplicity of grabbing a cartridge and heading out without thinking of grinders, ABV, and dealing with bud. The Linx Hermes 3 let's me do this with out using disposible cartridges, concern over unknown contaminants, or dealing with cheap metals. I didn't think I'd come around to cartridges, but I'm loving my Linx Hermes 3.

kuzko

The Hermes 3 is a beast in a very small package. As mentioned, the small carrying case that the Hermes 3 comes in is super slick. Right off the bat, I realized this device is gonna be tiny when I saw the case it comes in. And it is tiny. It’s like a palm battery but pen/shaped and features Linx’s signature sleek look and logo. You can definitely tell that this device was made with top quality materials.

The atomizer might look familiar but you can tell just by looking at the large inlet holes at the bottom that this isn’t your normal atomizer. I loaded the Hermes 3 up with a syringe of thick distillate from my local dispensary. Easy fill with no leaks. I held this thing upside-down, sideways, you name it, and there were never any leaks or integrity issues. The tank that came with my Hermes 3 holds about .5g, maybe a little more. Over the weekend I ran about 2 grams through it without any issues.

There’s obviously no learning curve. I passed mine around a group and we were all smiles. The 3 temperature settings are nice and I ended up using the lowest temperature most of the time. You know how with most carts the oil starts to get dark and not so tasty towards the end? Not with the Linx Hermes 3. My oil was translucent gold all the way through until it was all vaporized off. Very nice, tasty, instant clouds on every draw. I don’t use cartridges often because of waste but Linx’s new ceramic bowl atomizer design seems to get the job done until there’s nothing left. And you can just keep filling and filling without any sacrifice to flavor!

Overall, the Linx Hermes 3 is a perfect battery/atomizer combo for anyone who likes to know exactly what they are putting into their atomizer and that it will be vaporized discreetly until completion.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got one of these as well, and echo everything said above as this is a very nice looking/feeling vape. I have not been able to use it yet as I have no oil handy (just those disposable carts, so now I am even more excited to give the H3 a try), but will grab one of those oil syringes next time at dispensary soon, hopefully they have em!

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
Hi FC Forum Members,
I received mine yesterday. I have a lynx Ares and Zero and am happy with them so was excited to obtain this vape. But I always open up carts before use for safety reasons, so I ordered a spare. I can confirm all that was mentioned at the opening of this thread, including the horizontal shape of the ceramic cup with wiring embedded at the bottom of it, much like ccell (although ccell's ceramic core and wiring is vertical).

Two things I found that IMO are concerning:

-one of the leads is insulated with plastic/silicone and is touching the ceramic core. Granted, this contact may be a result of me opening up the cart.

-the whole ceramic core/bucket is wrapped with, and therefore comes in contact with, (wait for it...) silicone. The wiring is at the bottom of the core & embedded into the ceramic, but I can also see exposed wiring on one side of the ceramic cup, as well. Therefore, it seems to me the silicone is in direct contact with the heating element. Their website indicates "no cotton", but it eludes me why that would be a positive when the cotton was replaced with silicone.

Hopefully someone can perform the same dissection to confirm my findings and assessment...

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Got one too and I'm agree it's a nice looking pen like everything made by this manufacturer. Sadly I haven't access to any distillate where I'm living but since @E. A. Ridgill told me the Hermès3 can handle concentrates of any consistency I tried to thin the cleaner bho I have in my stash with a few terps, it was a so small amount of terp it only changed my shatter to something softer but still very viscous. I loaded that in the tank with the help of a bit of heat.

First hits after to let it to soak in several hours was disappointing... but i think it was cause the thick load wasn't really soaked in the atty... dry hit I bet. After to let it to soak overnight I took some more hits and the taste was really better, as good as I would expect in fact. Now we know it can work with thick loads although I wouldn't recommand to load it with bho because it will gunk the coil very fast, at least it was my experience with Ccells/Trinity carts, even with the 0.5ml carts the subsequents fills will taste awful. I know it's recommanded to stick with distillate. Rosin will gunk your coil even faster than bho.

The issue @notoriousLrg noticed is concerning and I hope the manufacturer will improve the coil. thank you guy to make this dirty job well done!

Top Bottom