Lil' Sista for Bubbler/Oil rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyHours

Hi Guys!
I've got a very clean ROOR Lil' Sista 14mm, apart from the bottom, where it meets whatever it's sitting on is scratched up. It was my daily driver for at least 5 solid years, it will be missed for great memories it contains and was the source of.:ko:

It's perhaps the hardest hitting bong of it's size I've had the chance to try.:bowdown:
Sadly, I've bought a SYN Showerhead and since then it's only been a decoration, collecting dust for the most part aside the utterly rare Dab (my nail is 14mm).

And YES it comes with a custom made Bowl!

The downstem is broken though. I could also include an EHLE downstem of the same size, non-broken and it's bowl, and also include a RooR Bowl as well. I know it might not be useful to us "Fuck Combustioners" but it could be gifted to a friend or something :p

Since it doesn't get any use, and I'm looking for a new bubbler/oil rig type of water pipe I'd be more than happy to make a trade for it and save myself some money.

For the price I'm looking for offers but I'd rather make a trade. I can also compensate if the value of your glass piece is higher. I guess we'll start at 80$?

So, Shoot me your offers! :ninja:
P.S I'm in Canada just so there's no surprises hehe
Also, it's not a knockoff, bought from EveryOneDoesIt with Bistabile joint
:bigleaf:

XJB5Tez.jpg

ero31qo.jpg

Last edited:
SunnyHours,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom