LiL Bud and FW6

Temple

I am interested in the FW6 and Lil Bud? My criteria for a quality vape is Ease of use, flavor and even ABV. Any input from users who own both would be very much appreciated!

Cheers

Temple,

CalyxSmokr

I have been looking at these too. I would go with the lil bud. Firewood seems like always high expectations but just too fiddly for me to buy. New model continues that direction.
I would have bought a lil bud but my OG Air just keeps working. Easier to make do

CalyxSmokr,

Vaporware

FW 6 might be better for ease of use though, being regulated with temp levels you can set*. The standard LB is unregulated which means the heater is on as long as you hold the button down, and you can overheat and combust with it if you don’t know what you’re doing.

If you can handle the learning curve though, either one should be easy enough to use. LB might be more of an issue if you hand it to someone else who doesn’t know how to use it though.

The Li’l Bud Elite or Timber Elite would be a couple of many other good options, but they’re a little less pocketable.

*setting them is not as easy as some since all input is done by squeezing the device to engage the button, but actually using it should be more fool proof

lookhigh

FC member
Is you are in an none friendly country i would not get the firewood as they ship declared as vaporiser.

lookhigh,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Here are my thoughts after having FW6 a few weeks:

LB:
- Great flavor.
- Easy to use with water (with adapter).
- Takes a little time to get down technique. Easy to combust - especially during learning curve.
- I had to order a longer, tapered stem from Alan b/c the stock stem did not help with cooling at all - in other words it runs hot without a modification. And even then, it still runs a bit hot (but through water - it is a dream!)
- With the stem (either stock or other), it can be a little clunky to use on the go.
- Unregulated temps - can’t step up temps if that is your cup of tea.
- ABV is pretty even as long as you don’t combust.

FW6:
- Very good flavor (LB is probably slightly better - but not by much)
- Not sure if you can use with water if that is your thing.
- Technique was pretty easy to learn (once the initial issues were worked out from FW) Haven’t combusted at all. But there is a learning curve.
- The tiny stem does a remarkably good job at cooling the vapor.
- Really easy to carry around - form factor is excellent for on-the-go.
- Has regulated temps - you can preset 3 temps. Setting them is a bit clunky, but once you have it set, you will probably never change again.
- Must take a long draw to get vapor (longer than LB for sure)
- ABV is pretty even.

Top Bottom