Discontinued Liftoff vape

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Haha I didn't take it that way necessarily, though it would protect for that as well, but like the line about it being heavily used wear and tear not meaning warranty replacement and discount options, I don't know it sounds like someone who's at least very well versed with all the different companies and what they go through providing, or failing to, warranties for their customers is all
Respectfully disagree, I trust plain language more than legalese. To me, it reads like "Don't bother trying to defraud us with bullshit claims, we know how this warranty stuff goes most of the time, while we want a fair resolution for all, we won't be taken advantage of."

As explained in the policy, this means that honorable customers don't end up funding the replacement device another user gets because he's bored of his old worn one and punched a hole in the screen (see MFLB).
Fair enough. Apparently I am jaded and cynical. Hopefully time proves me wrong on this one.

Before I'd buy though, I'd want an explanation about that whole prorating of a lifetime warranty though. And how much does it depreciate the first time you use it - is it like a car?

biohacker

All that build quality and you fellas are sticking on warranty legalese.
My guess is its at least as good as a ghost,haze or rbt warranty.

LOL This is what I was thinking..... not even a single actual usage video lol

This would have been a great April Fools!

My guess is that the product is as good as the Totem.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
All that build quality and you fellas are sticking on warranty legalese.
My guess is its at least as good as a ghost,haze or rbt warranty.
😂
LOL This is what I was thinking..... not even a single actual usage video lol

This would have been a great April Fools!

My guess is that the product is as good as the Totem.

Thats why I posted this video -

They go thru all the hassle of grinding, filling, emptying, but not a single shot of it in use. Just filling and emptying after use.

And the extra 'emptying' feature looks and sounds a lot like someone just tapping it empty :)

The video I wanna see if them filling it with concentrates, ejuice and flower at the same time, like they claim, then tapping it empty :D

nms

Feels like hopeful people that believe they'll deliver with pre-order funding. Built in grinder is an awful idea, and I dare say that is all this is for now. An apparently bad designed grinder and some marketing. Has anyone been able to find the patents they claim?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
As our application data is continuously monitored and updated, if purchased from unauthorized resellers on the internet, such as from Amazon, eBay or other resellers, you are at risk of not getting the correct parts for your Vape!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Haze Mister,

biohacker

Word on the street is that they have been getting consulting from Wakit!

Now they just need to mashup the ball & chain coffee grinder with a vaporizer and it's ENDGAME! :lol:

LabPong

I can tell you....there are some that are trying to get this.....they do not want to actually use it though.....lol

LabPong,
Reactions: arb

Kins

Personally I trust a more candid and rational warranty statement that reads like a person wrote it, than message that looks like it was written by a computer with no human on the other end. It doesn't sound shady to me, it reads like most warranties end up being applied, so I appreciate the transparency.

The vape itself looks like a fucking joke though, hope this one surprises everyone.

Lmao!. Sorry but that's hilarious!.

Kins,

kadjo

So this project may be dead. I, in a moment of weakness and curiosity, purchased one. I received a refund and an email stating that they are halting operations due to pandemic. I can say that I only got this refund after months of no response to emails when I contacted them directly. I finally asked my bank to stop payment and got the refund shortly thereafter. So 🤷🏿‍♂️. Seems like this might be a vape that never got the traction it needed.

Top Bottom