Legitimate CBD Sources For All US States

EverythingsHazy

Whoever has ordered and received a legitimate pure CBD product (edible or vaporizable), share your experience here with a company/product review. If you use it to treat a condition, share some info on how it worked for you.

I'd like to get some pure CBD to experiment with, preferably something I could use with either an e-nano or a juice vaporizer on the go.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: Jill NYC

C No Ego

Whoever has ordered and received a legitimate pure CBD product (edible or vaporizable), share your experience here with a company/product review. If you use it to treat a condition, share some info on how it worked for you.

I'd like to get some pure CBD to experiment with, preferably something I could use with either an e-nano or a juice vaporizer on the go.

I'm still looking into "prime my body" hemp oil... nano liposomal delivery... looks interesting but is like a tincture instead of pure oil... Dr. Christopher Shade came up with it

C No Ego,

EverythingsHazy

I'm still looking into "prime my body" hemp oil... nano liposomal delivery... looks interesting but is like a tincture instead of pure oil... Dr. Christopher Shade came up with it
CBD Distillery supposedly has a good hemp-derived CBD isolate that comes in slab/powder forms. The reviews I've found for it, say it tastes like cherry (typical comments about CBD) and produces no high. It looks interesting. I wonder how it feels by itself, and mixed in a bowl of regular bud.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: C No Ego

mephisto

Check out Phytodabs, great quality and selection, and customer service. US based and certificates of analysis are available. I have had great interaction with these folks. I use the CBD crumble to mix with my own extract. It tempers the THC very well. I cannot attest to its effects when used alone, but the flavor and the quality are the best I have found from "many" US "legal" sources.

C No Ego

CBD Distillery supposedly has a good hemp-derived CBD isolate that comes in slab/powder forms. The reviews I've found for it, say it tastes like cherry (typical comments about CBD) and produces no high. It looks interesting. I wonder how it feels by itself, and mixed in a bowl of regular bud.
yeah man that nano hemp is nothing like dabs or anything.. just sublingual use... prime my body uses roots and stems for the cbd.... seems like a great way to use the whole plant. it seems those isolates could be used like you mentioned quite well...

EverythingsHazy

yeah man that nano hemp is nothing like dabs or anything.. just sublingual use... prime my body uses roots and stems for the cbd.... seems like a great way to use the whole plant. it seems those isolates could be used like you mentioned quite well...
Which nano-hemp? Apparently, you can use the CBDisillery isolate powder/slab via vaporizing and ingesting.
CBDistillery-Products-Powder-e1508965903797-600x600.png

"– This is 99+% Pure CBD (Cannabidiol) Isolate, it is derived entirely from Industrial Hemp Oil, that was extracted from the mature stalks and stems of the plant.
– It is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Industrial Hemp Oil.
– This product comes in the Crystalline (Powdered) form making it extremely easy to work with as an ingredient.
– This is the same product as the slab and tests the exact same, it just comes in a different form. The powdered form is MUCH better to use if the product is going to be used as an ingredient.
Ingredients: Anhydrous hemp oil, no other active ingredients

EverythingsHazy,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have some Terpsolate and some Isolate from CBDistillery. Its kinda like plastic in the jar. Its harder to break a piece off then shatter usually and taste is a little unique but not bad. I dab them seperate everynow and then but my session will still include THC dabs as well. I don't notice a big difference from when I don't use the CBD so I can't really offer much as to what effects or what I really get out of the CBD trrpsolate and isolate. After this experience I am not interested in CBDistllery anymore. I also tried Creating Better Days and taste was bad with similar experience. I have not finished the Creating Better Days wax or the CBDistillery products and I still rarely pull them out for use. I have not ever pulled out the Creating Better Days since I got the stuff from CBDistillery because it tasted pretty bad.

I want to try the phytodabs crumble that mephisto mentions. We have talked privately and he has recommended them, I just have not had funds to experiment with yet.

nosmoking,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've used phytodabs CBD isolate slabs for quite a while now. I dabbed it without THC for about 6 weeks and found it helpful but best when used in combination with a THC.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just saw local co-op has some CBD peanut butter, almond butter, and coconut oil. They have cbd isolate in them. I might have to give it a try! 28 buckaroonos for a jar, though.

Diggy Smalls,

C No Ego

Which nano-hemp? Apparently, you can use the CBDisillery isolate powder/slab via vaporizing and ingesting.
CBDistillery-Products-Powder-e1508965903797-600x600.png

"– This is 99+% Pure CBD (Cannabidiol) Isolate, it is derived entirely from Industrial Hemp Oil, that was extracted from the mature stalks and stems of the plant.
– It is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Industrial Hemp Oil.
– This product comes in the Crystalline (Powdered) form making it extremely easy to work with as an ingredient.
– This is the same product as the slab and tests the exact same, it just comes in a different form. The powdered form is MUCH better to use if the product is going to be used as an ingredient.
Ingredients: Anhydrous hemp oil, no other active ingredients

http://primemybody.com/home/

C No Ego,

ThatSauce

I just saw local co-op has some CBD peanut butter, almond butter, and coconut oil. They have cbd isolate in them. I might have to give it a try! 28 buckaroonos for a jar, though.

Does it also contain THC? Nothing wrong with trying, 30 bucks isn't too much. But isolate only runs 30 bucks a gram (1000mg) and can be combined with any of those butters/oils very easily.

C No Ego

Does it also contain THC? Nothing wrong with trying, 30 bucks isn't too much. But isolate only runs 30 bucks a gram (1000mg) and can be combined with any of those butters/oils very easily.
congratulations for taking the time to learn to do it yourself! after vaping a while the build up of ABV was getting quite large... I gave it away for a few years then decided to do something with it thus starting knowledge of do it yourself :tup:

C No Ego,
Reactions: ThatSauce

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I've been buying CBD isolate but it's not very cheap. 45 bucks gets me 450mg of CBD in half gram of shatter... If you have a better deal please do share.

Diggy Smalls,

ThatSauce

I've been buying CBD isolate but it's not very cheap. 45 bucks gets me 450mg of CBD in half gram of shatter... If you have a better deal please do share.

If you're buying pure isolate, 45 for 450mg is high. CBDistillery and PhytoDabs both sell it for $30/1000mg. If you're getting full spectrum or terp infused shatter then that price is around average.

I'm just starting with CBD-I've received and used one order from Phyto and have my second on the way, and I've got a package from CBDistillery coming. If you want my advice, I would tell you to go grab a gram of isolate and either a half or full gram of one of their full spectrum products (I REALLY like the full spectrum slabs and they come in lots of yummy flavor options). Both of these were so-so individually, but when combined I achieved really positive results.

Theyre also offering 20% off their full spectrum reserve slabs until the middle of january, I'll be trying them sometime in the next week or 2. That could be another option for ya.

I'm also pretty interested in Lazarus Naturals. If your set on coconut oil and don't wanna make it yourself they offer it at what I think is a great price. They also have isolate and even some things I've hardly seen anywhere other than actual dispensarys (syringes of CBD RSO!!) The high potency sample pack is only 50 bucks and you get a total of 1300mgs in 3 completely different products. Have a look-
https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/shop/uncategorized/high-potency-sample-pack/

You'll also find a regular strength pack (625mgs) that's only $25. Both are great ways to try a few things for not much cash.

Good luck! Let us know what ya find!

Last edited:
ThatSauce,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Another +1 for PhytoDabs. I have had several orders and everything has been good. Before them, I was using Green Roads World, but their prices are a bit high IMO.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I prefer to buy from a local shop over online purchases. A local store in my town has green roads CBD and it is pricey but it works. I get the kind with the terpenes added, which I would recommend even if it's just a flavoring. CBD concentrate can taste really bad...
I would love to try phytodabs, but I'm not keen on ordering stuff online

It provides a nice strong feeling of relaxation when I vape the CBD with terpenes alone.

Last edited:
Diggy Smalls,

ThatSauce

I would love to try phytodabs, but I'm not keen on ordering stuff online

If you have a better deal please do share.

Uhhh, ok...

Not to be a dick, but its 2017...

I can't help you with better prices at a brick and mortar-ive yet to find one that doesn't rape on CBD. Or most other products for that matter. Last week i was in a local head shop, noticed they had CBD shatter. $70/gram-high but not CRAZY. Then i looked more closely at the label: "1gram, 250mgs CBD. This is the world we now live in.

Totally get that some people (especially the older generation) are still sometimes skeptical about purchases on the net-I worked in banking for 5+ yrs-know all about that. But we are in the internet age, and there are plenty of totally safe options. I've been buying online for most of my adult life and have yet to be scammed/identity stolen/blah blah blah.

No need to even use your actual bank account. Pre-paid is king for me online.

Last edited:
ThatSauce,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm not worried about being ripped off. I prefer not to order online if I don't have to. I don't like trying to fix issues when ordering online, and I prefer to touch and see what I am buying.
I asked about cheaper CBD and you shared. Thanks. You're not being a dixk, I'm just strange

Diggy Smalls,

ThatSauce

Got my order from Phyto last night (half g grape ape FSS, half g banana kush FSS).

Together, they pack a gorgeous punch. A bowl of good herb and a big combo dab of these two and I MELT into the couch.

Totally pleased, loving this company. They have some higher priced products that are so very tempting.

Just got the alert, my Cbdistillery order is in the box. Hour n half till work lets out. If I can figure out how to post pics here i will show you all the things I've been trying here lately.

ThatSauce,
Top Bottom