Legal Massachusetts

Receptor

Congratulations MA! Hope to sneak up there in the very near future!!

Looking forward to my tri-annual visits to the town of Arlington. No more sneaking via....mail...
Lots of basements in Mass to grow....but @ 3.75 tax rate...mmm?
Nearing 45% in California...."its plowing time in the field of opportunity".
BEST WISHES!!

CANNABIS......Cluster Headache.....ReNew..Mission...Good to-Go.!!

Last edited:
Receptor,

JiggyJack

BTW - they may actually give final approval to a retail shop in a couple of weeks. Or not. We'll see.

JiggyJack,
Reactions: macbill

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Cultivate’s first rec sale was an 1/8th and a preroll for $79 (including tax) to a vet suffering from ptsd...

NETA’s was an infused chocolate bar to the local Mayor.

Both of these places are pretty far away from Boston.

Haha:
uga9mrno6xpg2hiy.jpeg

Last edited:

Tranquility

Cultivate’s first rec sale was an 1/8th and a preroll for $79 (including tax) to a vet suffering from ptsd...

NETA’s was an infused chocolate bar to the local Mayor.

Both of these places are pretty far away from Boston.

Haha:

I love the mayor was the first to purchase. Sadly, in another article, I read that in a response to a question as to if he was going to use it he said something along the lines of that it was historical and that he would display it. I can't wait for the opening day mayor in some town on some day just opens the package and takes a rip.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Is the 20% sales tax already added in the price above or is that extra? Some expensive cannabis. I bet the concentrates are really high.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Mangu

Jethro

There have been no posts about the 3rd recreational facility opening up in Salem, MA? I am wondering what peoples experiences have been at the other two that have opened, specifically out of state residents. I don't see anything on any of the websites that says your ID must be issued from MA. Don't want to make a trip out of my way and get denied because I have an out of state drivers license.

Jethro,

ginolicious

My brother lives in Mass. this makes me so happy for when I drive down.

Got a question though, can I bring my vape down there if I go on vacation or is the border gonna go nuts? Coming from Canada.

ginolicious,

Hollabackatcha

There have been no posts about the 3rd recreational facility opening up in Salem, MA? I am wondering what peoples experiences have been at the other two that have opened, specifically out of state residents. I don't see anything on any of the websites that says your ID must be issued from MA. Don't want to make a trip out of my way and get denied because I have an out of state drivers license.
ATG is open by appointment only, booked online and confirmed through email.

There is currently a waitlist option because all available openings are booked right now.

Hollabackatcha,

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
ATG is open by appointment only, booked online and confirmed through email.

There is currently a waitlist option because all available openings are booked right now.

Went to ATG today as a MMJ patient to stock up before it goes recreational tomorrow.

Some observations for those who have an appointment or are MMJ patients thinking of going to ATG:
- There is an electronic billboard sign on Grove St (before ATG) warning people that an online appointment is needed for recreational sales.
- The streets nearby ATG have all been posted with temporary No Parking signs.
- There is a port-a-potty setup outside the building.
- While most of the other dispensaries in Mass have undergone interior renovations in the last year, ATG still looks / feels like an back room speakeasy.
- Good news. They have removed the metal detector from the inside entry way to the dispensary. They are still checking purses / backpacks for weapons. You can't make this stuff up.
- They removed the video room (where first time customers had to view a video on the potential "evils of marijuana").
- Once you enter the main dispensary area, recreational sales are on the immediate left, while MMJ sales are done at a set of desks further inside on the left.
There are six chairs inside for seating while waiting.
- While there were only eight people ahead of me, and four budtenders on duty, my wait once inside was 35 minutes. I can only imagine what it will be like tomorrow.

DeeCee5,

gangababa

My brother lives in Mass. this makes me so happy for when I drive down.

Got a question though, can I bring my vape down there if I go on vacation or is the border gonna go nuts? Coming from Canada.

Do not bring anything.
Air out the car if needed.
Act like a church saint.
Know nothing about cannabis.
The US border is a dangerous place.
You can get banned for life.

gangababa,

brewbeer

Verilife in Wareham and INSA in Easthampton opened last week, bringing the total to five stores. Lines are still super long. Quantities you can purchase are being severly curtailed by each store so supplies are conserved. At this time I believe the most flower you can buy is 1/8th per visit at any of the five stores open.

A few more stores (4 or 5 I think) are slated to open in January.

brewbeer,

Jethro

I tried to get an appointment in Salem but no such luck. Can a fellow just get some concentrates please??

Jethro,
Reactions: macbill

O-G-Reg

Temescal opened up a few weeks ago for rec use in Hudson, MA.

Lines looked short but rec patients must park offsite and shuttle over.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Is there an easy in/easy out canna-doctor around the Northampton area who isn’t
Over fussy about issuing a $200 medical card.

The 1/8 limit is a real bottleneck.

stark1,

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
+1 on @stark1 question, only I want to know of a MMJ doctor in Middlesex, Essex or Suffolk counties in MA.
I'll travel to Worcester or Hampshire counties if I have to, but would prefer not to if I can avoid it.

My existing MA MMJ card expires in July and my current MA MMJ doctor has been assigned to "Club Fed" for 18 months for insider stock trading.

DeeCee5,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Should be quite a few in Brookline, search for “canna-doectors”?

Cambridge is also a good possibility. Somerville.

Things should open up, and flower with MMJ petals, eventually!

stark1,
Reactions: O-G-Reg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
+1 on @stark1 question, only I want to know of a MMJ doctor in Middlesex, Essex or Suffolk counties in MA.
I'll travel to Worcester or Hampshire counties if I have to, but would prefer not to if I can avoid it.

My existing MA MMJ card expires in July and my current MA MMJ doctor has been assigned to "Club Fed" for 18 months for insider stock trading.
I went to Canna Care Docs in Waltham for my first card. They charged $200. Last year I went to Walker Wellness in Middleborough for $150 and this year it will be $125 (plus the $50 that goes to the state.)

The best online resource for all things weed related in MA is r/bostontrees on reddit.

This site is also a good resource for MA medical cannabis info: https://www.compassionforpatients.com/patients

If you’re a fairly regular cannabis consumer, a med card is no-brainer and pays for itself very quickly.

Top Bottom