Leather case for Firewood7

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello,
I make a leather case for firewood 7. It’s a good protection for outdoor use with specificities to facilitate the use in any circumstance.

The case : Belgian cowhide leather (full grain collar), hand dyed (solvent free), glueless and seamless design.
It's designed to be able to load, unload and use the Fw7 without taking it out of its protection: ventilation holes on the front and back, small opening on the side to take out the mouthpiece, removable bottom to access the bowl.
A removable tab protects the MP when not in use. The bottom is not completely closed to let the heat escape after use through the oven's side.

The design allows for good heat dissipation so it doesn't hurt the device or its performance.
I've been using mine every day for a month now and everything is fine! I showed the case to Marc who reassured me as well.

Available colors : black, black/grey-blue, light & dark brown, dark red.
On request : blue, green, , orange, red, yellow, purple.

Price :
$40 + $15 shipping worldwide,
35eu + 10 eu shipping EU.

Thank you

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello,
I made another Fw7 case with a NEW DESIGN :
For those who are looking for a simple and uncluttered case without the adaptations to use the device with its case, I propose you this model : protective tab for the MP; open bottom for a "hot" storage just after use. Like a second skin, here in orange fire.

I'm open to comments and suggestions.

Duba

Accessory Maker
hello everybody,

I post little photos and videos from my 2 models to show features and details :
The original which allows to shoot without undressing it :

The V.2 and its moulding protection :

The inside :

From now on, on the OG model, the hole of the button will be bigger and thus more easily accessible.
On the other one (V.2), a small tab can close the bottom of the case if requested (as on the OG model).
Thanks!

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey,
I have a new model for the Fw7 :
Pretty similar to the OG with a different position for the strap which no longer protects the firing button, just the MP to avoid dirt in the glass tube.
Snaps replace the rivets and the case becomes a jacket!

Duba,
Reactions: ArthurJ
Top Bottom