LAST vape NEXT vape

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Last vape was v3pro. Despite all praise I had read beforehand it still managed to surprise me by its performance. I would definitely pick it up again.

For next vape I'm thinking of a couchlog. It's just so beautiful and since I haven't really used this type of device it might find a very nice spot in my collection.

Alternatively I've been thinking about pairing a de verdamper with a Roor vapor glass if I can source the right verdamper parts without having to acquire a complete set.
I didn't end up with either CouchLog or a verdamper. I got an Anvil and a TM (upgraded to TM2) that have become instant favorites. (To be complete I got a Dani and a MiniVAP before that, but the aforementioned duo have banned those to the drawer.)

I recently added a Herbo ti to the collection and I've been really pleased with it. It takes a very nice spot in the rotation, because it's a sublime performer through water. I was originally leaning toward something with balls phrasing but got a bit hesitant by the stories of tolerance skyrocketing while blazing through ounces as well as its less flexible temp setting (I believe a herbo is easier to temp step than say FP2 but haven't tried a ball vape so I go off what I've read).

In contrast I prefer TM dry. And Anvil has that signature extraction that I really enjoy. If I want a hit that I know will hit me, it's what I reach for. Always ready to go and performer through water and dry.

I've also got an Angus coming :rockon:so that's technically a next vape. I hope to use that as an uncomplicated vape for like outdoor shit and passing around to people less or unfamiliar with vaping. Also the wpa opens up a lot of possibilities I will explore. Flavor is nice from the first reports so might make a chill combo with a j hook to sip from on the couch. And it's my first halogen vaping device and I find myself childishly excited by that:D

And there's one more vaporizer that should release this year that I'm interested in as a next vape and that's PhatPiggie's Thermal Accumulator. While their form factors tempt to make a comparison, from the videos Ive seen it will give a rather different experience than Anvil. But it looks like it delivers that experience with great success. (Basically it allows you to toke.) Another reason to mention Anvil is that Vestratto just released their 8mm adapter, which allows for interchangeable stems with the TA. But this thread is for vapes not accessories lol so I won't delve into that :lol:

condition

Last vape: Anvil (using daily - very satisfied)

Next vape: Underdog log vape maybe... My first ever vape and only plug-in is the Volcano that I don't use at all. I would like a smooth vapor plug-in.

condition,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Flow

Hey hey !
Last vape : Airvape Legacy pro
Next vape : dayum…
any Dan morrisson ?
TM2 ?
I got anything i want from a plugged vape with SSV (or i could go with something like Light Saber Vaporiser, or even a coolieland vape ! )… So SSV is the good one to stop searching for a ultimate desktop...

But. as portables goes in…
OG sticky brick rules them all… but not that good on "portability" ^^… i mean… if you go to someone who's keen on vapes, it's ok. but if you want a stealth vape… then go with another one ! :D :D

ALP is the one for me and for now...

Dynavap are my favorites modded vapes (FMJ AND stainless steel tip, cooler with twisted stainless steel in the airtube pathway)
BUT… i guess now i would enjoy one of these REVOLVE STEMS… if it does stop me from coughing with dynas...
Otherwise, Anvil, Danyvape would be one of my fav' portable vapes... i guess…

And, by the way… guessing what i could get from all of your vaping experiences, you FC users, is the worse thing that could happen to my VAS !!! But… it's althought the best…
So i hate you lovingly, all of you… :D :D :D

Flow,
Last vape: POTV One
Next vape: Updated POTV One

This little $100 vape beats the pants off all my previous ones (FF2+,Pax3,Airizer EQ). I was actually thinking about shelling out for the Mighty but thought I'd give this a try after reading reviews and I'm glad I did. I'll be keeping the extra $250. The reason it will also be my next is because a newer version just came out wherein they fixed a defect in the lid that everyone complains about. It wears out over time and won't stick on any more but It is now magnetic. Just learned it's on sale at POTV for $79 right now and I'm tempted to upgrade but my lid has been working fine thus far so I'll wait.

hardlawjockey,
Reactions: cycleb

Cjk0812

Hmm the last vape I bought was either the ditanium or the dc-elev8r. I know I had ordered both around the same time but I can't remember which one came first or that I used first.

My next vape is probably either going to be a V3 Pro or an HR Rogue, or maybe the Legacy Pro. Right now I pretty much only have desktops and butane vapes so I'm really missing out on a battery powered portable. I kinda feel like I'm leaning toward the Rogue but the main factor in that would be that I have an edge that randomly decided to stop working at one point and while I still have to send the edge back in I could use the half price warranty to get the Rogue so it's honestly a tough decision for me. I'd love to get a TM2 but at the current moment it's just too pricey for me to consider it.

Cjk0812,

cycleb

Last vape: POTV One
Next vape: Updated POTV One

This little $100 vape beats the pants off all my previous ones (FF2+,Pax3,Airizer EQ). I was actually thinking about shelling out for the Mighty but thought I'd give this a try after reading reviews and I'm glad I did. I'll be keeping the extra $250. The reason it will also be my next is because a newer version just came out wherein they fixed a defect in the lid that everyone complains about. It wears out over time and won't stick on any more but It is now magnetic. Just learned it's on sale at POTV for $79 right now and I'm tempted to upgrade but my lid has been working fine thus far so I'll wait.
Just got mine with the waterpipe adapter. Lovin' it so far! Thinking about a second and a bubbler. Heck of a deal!!😋

cycleb,
Top Bottom