LABETKomp : Leather work for vaporizers

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello,
I'm collecting in this thread my leather works for the vaping world:

- Leather jackets/cases for Tinymight1&2, Fw7&9, Vapman, Lotus, Milaana2, Crafty/Crafty+, Mighty, Da Vinci (and more)
- covers for Anvil/Dynavap/Danivape, Stunner, TA and others...
- bags of various sizes, designed to carry vaporizers, and pouches for mouthpieces and tools.
- all kinds of accessories (stand, tray, mat, leather loop...)

All hand-made in France.
Material: Full-grain leather (chemical-free, vegetable-tanned), hand-dyed (water-based, non-allergenic, solvent-free), seamless design.
Everything is created by me with original designs

I love to do custom orders and try to realize your ideas, so don't hesitate to ask!
I also collaborate with artists and craftspeople to create unique small series.

More info and products here:
www.labetkomp.com

Some of my creations :

Batteries vapes covers :

Sleeves for butane vapes :

Accessories :

Many thanks for your support !

mod note: updated with new info by request of @Duba

Last edited by a moderator:

coolbreeze

High, all, @Duba made me an awesome Lotus dog-walking cover. I've shared details in the Lotus thread:

Duba

Accessory Maker
I love them, so I protect them. These 3 are clearly above:
-Awesome extraction for the @vestratto Anvil and its custom-made heatshield in kindwood by @azzwoodcustoms.😍
- Elegance and outstanding craftsmanship for the @kalu.vap wooden gaiac Kalu♾️ and its ball injector.🔥🔥
-Legendary creativity and reliability for the walnut Firewood9. 😎🤘

Each of them deserves the best protection to follow me everywhere.
IMG-20230903-093958-893.webp

IMG-20230903-093958-893.webp

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings Duba...cannot wait for you to start making covers for the Venty. Please...I would like to order. I am sure lots of people are ready to order. I hope you get a Venty soon to use for modeling...thank you.

Dr. G,
Reactions: pomogirl

Duba

Accessory Maker
Greetings Duba...cannot wait for you to start making covers for the Venty. Please...I would like to order. I am sure lots of people are ready to order. I hope you get a Venty soon to use for modeling...thank you.
I wrote directly to S&B to ask them a defect body and i'm waiting for the answer...🤞

Dr. G

Old Resident
I wrote directly to S&B to ask them a defect body and i'm waiting for the answer...🤞
Also, this is just a suggestion because I have been using my Venty all day with capsules now that maybe you can create an option where we can hang the little four capsule blue container that S&B sells and also, perhaps a smaller loop for a tool? I love the case that S&B sells...but, I do not keep it in there all the time and I notice that your covers are really excellent in that we still see and feel the beauty of the vape but, I feel it protects it beyond possible...Anyway, I hope you do not mind my humble suggestions. You are the artist. I am not...thank you.

AndyO

I got myself one of the TM2 vegan cases a couple of months ago, I'm so happy with it. It's absolutely for the best that there aren't more vegan items available, these would be another thing that I end up collecting.

AndyO,

Pukka

Hello Duba

Do you have a preference or suggestion for leather care products to use on my beautiful blue Angus case?

Pukka,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I got myself one of the TM2 vegan cases a couple of months ago, I'm so happy with it. It's absolutely for the best that there aren't more vegan items available, these would be another thing that I end up collecting.
thank you. It's not my speciality but i can make vegan custom orders so feel free to ask if you have ideas or wishes.
Hello Duba

Do you have a preference or suggestion for leather care products to use on my beautiful blue Angus case?
I use a homemade cream based on vegetable oil and beeswax (3/4 oil and 1/4 wax).
This nourishes the leather, gives the color a glow (and prevents the color from fading over time) and provides a thin layer of protection.

Top Bottom