LABETKomp : Leather work for vaporizers

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello,
I'm collecting in this thread my leather works for the vaping world:

- Leather jackets/cases for Tinymight1&2, Fw7&9, Vapman, Lotus, Milaana2, Crafty/Crafty+, Mighty, Da Vinci (and more)
- covers for Anvil/Dynavap/Danivape, Stunner, TA and others...
- bags of various sizes, designed to carry vaporizers, and pouches for mouthpieces and tools.
- all kinds of accessories (stand, tray, mat, leather loop...)

All hand-made in France.
Material: Full-grain leather (chemical-free, vegetable-tanned), hand-dyed (water-based, non-allergenic, solvent-free), seamless design.
Everything is created by me with original designs

I love to do custom orders and try to realize your ideas, so don't hesitate to ask!
I also collaborate with artists and craftspeople to create unique small series.

More info and products here:
www.labetkomp.com

Some of my creations :

Batteries vapes covers :

Sleeves for butane vapes :

Accessories :

Many thanks for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:

MedMJ22

I got one I today for my TM. I’m pleased overall, but there’s way too much polish on it. It stained my hands immediately. Allen Edmonds and Alden do this on shoes to hide imperfections. I don’t think it’s necessary for something like this. The natural grain and imperfections is fine.

I cleaned it off with some Bick’s and it looks better and won’t transfer the polish.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Awesome work @Duba !
They are all lovely and the colors are great! :love::tup:
Thank you very much!
I got one I today for my TM. I’m pleased overall, but there’s way too much polish on it. It stained my hands immediately.
hello, thank you for your feed back!
The jackets/cases are not varnished but just dyed, which makes them sensitive to the hazards of life like water stains, oil, hands.
It has and can still lose a little dye but it'll stabilize quickly I think.
I hope it will not bother you anymore.
What color is yours? (some shades stain more than others)

Duba

Accessory Maker
hello,

i have some new TM jackets available :
i create a Tinymight jacket but with several combinations :
- for right- or left-handed people (the snaps are palm side)
- 2 or 3 snaps
- with one (top) or 2 tabs (top and bottom)
- visible or not visible rivet for the tab
- logo visible or not
- uni or bicolor
- possible addition of a small pocket for the mouthpiece
In general, I arrange according to my desires and circumstances but all this is customizable, depending on the requests.
On the pic, you can see the right-handed, 2 snaps, 1 tab, visible rivet and logo version (uni and multi color)

Last edited:

caseball2051

I've gotten an anvil case from @Duba and it's really well done.

The magnet that comes with it is great. The build quality is excellent. I asked for a way to carry by extra bowls around and you can see that little pouch to go with it.

Great work all around. I'm attaching the images he sent me as I'm no good with a camera

Not sure how to post them directly I'm sorry

Dr. G

Old Resident
hello,

i have some new TM jackets available :
i create a Tinymight jacket but with several combinations :
- for right- or left-handed people (the snaps are palm side)
- 2 or 3 snaps
- with one (top) or 2 tabs (top and bottom)
- visible or not visible rivet for the tab
- logo visible or not
- uni or bicolor
- possible addition of a small pocket for the mouthpiece
In general, I arrange according to my desires and circumstances but all this is customizable, depending on the requests.
On the pic, you can see the right-handed, 2 snaps, 1 tab, visible rivet and logo version (uni and multi color)
I just got a piece from Duba...she is amazing. Now, my Tinymight is not naked! Thanks Duba!

Dr. G,
Reactions: Duba

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hello,
I have a new stock on my etsy page.
You can find jackets for Tinymight, Crafty+, Fw7, Milaana2, Wand, sleeves for Anvil, Danivape, Dynavap and others stuffs (Avb inspector mat, safety rings, 18650 batteries pouch...)
Thank you
Hi Duba...I purchased the cover for the Tinymight recently...I need to speak with you please. Thanks.

Dr. G,

badbee

Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of the TM jacket? Is it completely open, what holds the TM in place?

badbee,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hi Duba...I purchased the cover for the Tinymight recently...I need to speak with you please. Thanks.
I have a cover for my Tinymight from Duba and mine is gorgeous. It fits perfectly around the body and the opening for the button is perfectly centered. Its snug and the craftsmanship is very very nice. I love the colors as well. Mine is the Jamaican colors...I use the Ed's stem on it...it looks pretty amazing to me. Thanks Duba. I am eyeballing that purple one...super nice. Thank you for getting back to me today so quickly. So...don't leave your Tinymights naked. :)

Dr. G,

Duba

Accessory Maker

badbee

With ot without the bottom tab, the jacket is molded on the TM body and doesn't move. (as you can see on the video).
Thanks for that video. I wondered about the friction fit but that does look quite solid and preferable (for me) to the bottom side tab. Hopefully my TM will show up this week, I'll use her naked before worrying about clothes (wait, did I just say that out loud).

badbee,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr. G

Momor

I just received a XL holster for my Anvil with XL mouthpiece and i love it.
I added the leather ring (sold originally to manipulate the hot cap of the Danivape) in order to be able to adjust the airflow of the Anvil while hot.
It's the perfect combo of accessories to fully enjoy the Anvil. Simple, efficient and classy.
I recommend it !

Momor,

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello everybody,

I present you my new "hybride" sleeve, that fit :
- All Dynavap omni size (like revolve, simrell etc...) or custom up to 13cm max.
- The Anvil@Vestratto with or without Xl mouthpiece!
- The Dani@BFG

It's therefore possible to have a sleeve for several devices, the difference is in the length of the flap!
the sleeve comes with a leather ring (for the Dani and the dynavap) or a strong magnet key ring (for the Anvil).

Top Bottom