LABETKomp : Leather work for vaporizers

I saw a Mighty case at a friend and wow it looks amazing! Great job!

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey,
The jackets for Tinymight 1 & 2 are available in 3 versions :
-version without flap (just the wooden part is covered with leather).
-version with 1 flap on top, with the metal part on the bottom without leather.
-full protection" version with 1 flap on top and 1 on bottom to absorb shocks and protect both the battery wheel and the usb button.

This is the basis, after other things are possible on request.

Duba,
  • Love
Reactions: Dr. G

Duba

Accessory Maker

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hi Fc,
I'm very happy to present you the 1st limited edition batch of unique laser engraved leather sleeves for TM2

-1 unique release, tonight at 6:00 pm French time : www.labetkomp.com
-3 visuals : TEUFER, KAMBO and TINYMAN.
-Only 8/10 units by visual (TM sleeves and desk leather mats.)

These unique and original creations are the result of a collaboration with the talented French-Swiss artist Teddy Ros.
Don't hesitate to visit his website and travel in his exceptional universe.

www.ros-teddy.com

We hope you like them!😊

Each piece is unique, handmade and dyed by me with high quality French leather, vegetable tanning.
Easy to dress/undress thanks to 2 snaps.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey,
For those who wish to protect their Angus and give it a unique character, I have designed a leather jacket especially for it :
-Easy to dress/undress with 3 snaps.
-2 holes for the button and the usb charge allow you to use the device with the jacket on its back.
-The flap protects the glass mouthpiece (from dirt and breakage) and stabilises the cooling unit.
-Handmade and hand dyed by me in my workshop.
-High quality full grain vegetable tanned leather

I have some units on my website and i can make custom orders with different colors.
Would love something like this for my Angus!
Laser engraving on it will be possible in the future, thank you for your interest!

Duba

Accessory Maker
Little precision about "vegetable tanned leather" because it was asked to me... So, What is it?
I love what you do! Just out of curiosity, when you say vegetable, is that mycelium based leather?
Tanning is the process that transforms animal skins into soft and durable leather.
Vegetable tanning means that the transformation process is carried out without allergenic and polluting chemicals (chromium) but with vegetable tannins found in the bark, leaves, seeds, roots or even in the sap of plants.

It's important to know that the vast majority of the world's leather (+80%) is chrome tanned for profitability and productivity reasons, to the detriment of the final quality of the leather (firmer, stronger, more resistant, more noble) and of the environment.
I have opted for vegetable tanned leather, for water-based dyes and I have chosen to offer unvarnished products to let the leather breathe and let it age and patina with time.
These are ethical choices. I want to offer you the best!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Little precision about "vegetable tanned leather" because it was asked to me... So, What is it?

Tanning is the process that transforms animal skins into soft and durable leather.
Vegetable tanning means that the transformation process is carried out without allergenic and polluting chemicals (chromium) but with vegetable tannins found in the bark, leaves, seeds, roots or even in the sap of plants.

It's important to know that the vast majority of the world's leather (+80%) is chrome tanned for profitability and productivity reasons, to the detriment of the final quality of the leather (firmer, stronger, more resistant, more noble) and of the environment.
I have opted for vegetable tanned leather, for water-based dyes and I have chosen to offer unvarnished products to let the leather breathe and let it age and patina with time.
These are ethical choices. I want to offer you the best!
Thank you for that information about your work. Your ethical choices are appreciated...your work is beautiful. I for one am your biggest fan. Your website is rocking.

Dr. G,
  • Love
Reactions: Duba

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hey,

I've created a permanent discount code for FC members that's valid throughout the site:

"FC10LK"

Also, let me present you my new creation : the leather jacket for the Fw9!
Hand made with Belgian or French cowhide leather (full grain collar), vegetal tanning, hand dyed (solvent free), seamless design.

The pouch is designed to be able to load, unload and use the Fw9 without taking it out of its protection : hole on the button, small opening on the side to take out the mouthpiece, free access to the oven plug.

A removable tab protects the MP when not in use.
The bottom is not completely closed to let the heat escape after use through the oven's side.

Top Bottom