Kratom Strain for Pain?

SunnyHours

Hi everyone !

Well, I recently hurt my neck (read: it's worse than ever). And I'm not sure what to do. So I decided to re-investigate Kratom, for pain-relief this time.

I ordered an Oz of Maeng-Da, which I experimented with, 4 years ago. And an Oz of "Super" Borneo Red Vein.
I got to thinking that we as Cannabis users care a lot about strain, since we know the effects can vary a lot strain by strain.

So my question to people who use(d) Kratom, which strains have you found most effective for pain?

SunnyHours,

fernand

Depends on a huge number of factors including what part of body is in pain. For me a Sour Diesel works on nerves from the Lumbar (lower) spine, not higher up. A related strain I just found, they call Chiesel, seems to cover mid level spine as well.

fernand,

SunnyHours

Sadly, I'm in Canada and there's no such thing as a dispensary :(
All I have to depend on is what I grow. And I'm almost out, and since I'm moving soon can't start a new batch which sucks. Especially since I have so many strains to try still :p

SunnyHours,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hi everyone !

Well, I recently hurt my neck (read: it's worse than ever). And I'm not sure what to do. So I decided to re-investigate Kratom, for pain-relief this time.

I ordered an Oz of Maeng-Da, which I experimented with, 4 years ago. And an Oz of "Super" Borneo Red Vein.
I got to thinking that we as Cannabis users care a lot about strain, since we know the effects can vary a lot strain by strain.

So my question to people who use(d) Kratom, which strains have you found most effective for pain?

I'm partial to Red Vein, but haven't taken any for a while due to having surgery, etc. I have both Red Vein and OG Bali right now stored away for future use.

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm starting to take Kratom for pain again. I checked my stock, and I have OG Bali and White Vein. I need to cap more because I only have OG Bali capped right now. I took a couple last night, and it really helped my pain a lot. My only beef with Kratom is it seems to act like a stimulant with me. That can be a problem if you need a good night's sleep.

Vicki,
Top Bottom