Kratom Help

Devilstompa

Devilstompa
Hello I am interested in trying kratom for anxiety and sleep help any suggestions? Thanks

Devilstompa,

Krazy

Kratom is defiantly in my herbal arsenal. My personal experience is that krater is best used infrequently; what that means certainly varies from person to person. I use for sever chronic pain when things are at there worst.

It gives me mild opiate like withdrawal if used consistently or in higher doses. As someone that has used actual opiates for long periods of time and in amounts that would kill a street addict krater withdrawal ain't no big thing. In fact, the biggest problem is remembering that the reason I feel a bit crappy is recent krater use. If I stick to no more than 2 times a week and never back to back I have zero down side.

This link might help:
http://ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

I buy from http://www.thekratomking.com for consistent quality and very good price point at larger volumes. You can get even cheeper in volume other places but I don't know about vendor consistency. Stay away from places selling "legal highs" in my experience.

I just looked and they are selling off an overstock in one of the kinds you might be interested in at -40%, the Bali Red. Even so I would try a sampler pack first, specifically trying types good for relaxing and sleeping.

Their are a number of Kratom specific forums online as well. I don't remember which re with frak.

Krazy,
Reactions: NorVape

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Green leaf varieties give more energy, almost like drinking espresso for me, which I dislike. Red leaf varieties, my favorite, are more mellow, relaxing and better for pain in my experience. You need a reliable source that has fresh Kratom available and will tell you when the shipments are arriving. If they don't it could be old. The extra $$ for the stronger red strains is worth it as long as the freshness and quality is there.

Here is a short thread that might help: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/weed-aside-has-anyone-read-into-kratom-for-pain.18271/

Last edited:

JordanBRK8

This thread is dying, but I feel compelled to tell the dangers of kratom. It is very addictive, anything is when used for anxiety because it often ends up to be 24/7 dosing. It is bad for depression and anxiety, classic opiate withdrawal symptoms. That means the color is sucked from the world for a while. Months to a year is normal when coming off. Suicidal feelings are normal in people with mental health issues coming off of opiates. Unfortunately when I was younger, I let my anxiety and ptsd suck me into the raging northeast opiate scene. I have not touched any hard opiates in over 10 years, but my recent experience with kratom was definitely comparable. Extracts can especially give similar WD symptoms to classic opiates, please be careful guys. This stuff isn't a wonder drug, it's been illegal in southeast asia for years for good reason. I locked myself in a bedroom and crawled the walls for 2-3 weeks, it didn't get better for months. A friends father, who is a health nut, is suspected by docs to have gone into renal failure from daily kratom use. I would stay far far away.

Krazy

I just came of a week of daily use and do feel crappy. Sprained ankle/knee and torn calf so I'm in a chair for a bit. They gave me happy pills (woo hooo!) which went into my kit.

Krazy,
Reactions: grokit

donMetcalfe

Well, I've been using kratom for 2 years, and I'm quite pleased with it. Of course I don't take it frequently or in big doses, it is more for fun. In fact, I didn't notice any side effects on my body. So, you can try it, but watch out for the dosage, because you don't know how your body will react to it. Anyway, when looking through kratom history , you can notice that it began to gain more attention in medicine. Thus, there are many studies and researches to be made, in order to discover all its properties. Thus, be careful if you try it.

donMetcalfe,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I only ever tried for recreational use and get an upset stomach every time I try. I've tried extracts that weren't as hard on my gut. I cant stomach most pills with codeine or high amounts of acetaminophen so I was hoping Kratom could be in my arsenal for when I do get hurt. I can stomach oxy but it's pretty strong and that's a road I'd rather avoid again.
Any ideas to make more calming on my stomach. I ate 2 grams of powdered leaf blend and 1.5 on the lighter side both produced horrible effects which shadowed any positive that could be had.

iDRINKBLEACH,

mephisto

Here are some tips that you might find helpful.
1. To potentiate your experience, try taking magnesium, turmeric, and agmatine 1/2 hour before consuming kratom.
2. If your turmeric does not contain bioperine, add a little ground black pepper which massively increase the absorption of the actives in turmeric.
3. If you find your stomach is a bit queasy, you can also add a bit of ginger to your pre dose drink.
4. Juice 1 whole lemon and add your kratom powder to this. Add a little water and stir with a whisk. Allow to sit for your 30 minute prep time after drinking the mag, turmeric, agmatine combo.
5. Whisk your kratom liquid to fully blend and slam it down on an empty stomach.
6. About 60 minutes after dosing, eat something high in fat such as avocado, cheese, coconut manna. These will really kick in the effects of the kratom
Forget the toss and wash, too harsh on the throat and stomach. The citric acid in the lemon juice helps activate the mitragynine in the kratom.
If you want to avoid the dreaded tolerance build up, take kratom a couple times a week with 3-4 days in between to reset your receptors.
Avoid extracts, they will render powdered kratom virtually powerless.
I am not a doctor, and I don't play one on tv. I can also recommend a very clean, affordable, quality controlled vendor if you need some guidance. Feel free to dm me for vendor info. Use kratom with respect and it will bring you peace.

Krazy

If you want to avoid the dreaded tolerance build up, take kratom a couple times a week with 3-4 days in between to reset your receptors.
That makes a huge difference for me. My experience is kratom tolerance builds much faster than poppy based meds.

Krazy,

daoist

The only experience i had with kratom is making a tea from it. Just hot water over grounded leafs.
|iIt got me constipated and it was so gross to drink that it happened a few times that i just had to vomit 10 minutes after drinking it.

It was not all that special anyway.

daoist,
Reactions: Sn4Pz
Top Bottom