Kif+VaporGenie = ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rin101

I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to vape some kif/keef/kief/whateverthehellitis :lol: with the VaporGenie. It's hard to do with the screen..has anyone perfected this art?

Rin101,

Jikaboom123

layer of bud on bottom put the kief on top. You'll get one huge cloud of vapor from the kief. Inhale slower too.

Jikaboom123,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Press it into a little keif disc/log. This can be done in the bottom of your grinder with a pen, by rolling it around in a plastic dime bag. You could also buy a keif press. Essentially you are making has with it. Perfect for the vapor genie as it takes higher temperatures, I almost prefer to smoke the stuff. I think it's a lot better than one big cloud that Im probly wasting most of

bluntfaced,

Rin101

I packed a layer of bud at the bottom and then sprinkled on a layer of kief, and this time I inhaled very very very slowly and the kief wasn't sucked in, but I didn't see/taste any vapor, but the kief browned nicely after a few "ghost" hits..I don't feel higher than usual or anything so I don't know if i did it right but that's a good start :D

Thanks

Rin101,

masejl12

With my PD I just put a layer of bud then a big layer of kief, I get huge clouds. I think bluntfaced is right, you need more than just a sprinkle to see the true power of kief.

masejl12,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I like to get a big old scoope in my extreme elbow then squish it down some so it doesn't all disappear in one hit

bluntfaced,

Rin101

I put 4 or 5 "scoops" with the corner of my driver's license..so it was a pretty thick layer, but really loose..I'll try packing it down next time :)

Rin101,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
yeah just dump it in there and give it a nice squishy pack, I usually squish the shit out of mine, vape it a little at a low temp, squish it some more then smoke it. With a vapor genie you can get it really hot without quite burning it. It actually sounds like a pretty nice way to smoke any kind of hash.

bluntfaced,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom