KandyPens Oura

LabPong

Sure some products from China are good quality, but most are just cheap garbage. I love my two Storz & Bickel products and have already dealt with their customer service which was great. Their products aren't made in China and they are trustworthy. I'm just trying to explain my experience here with Kandypens and they've been terrible. It's important for people who are willing to listen and it might save them some time, trouble and money in the long run. I wish I had read more online and research this company more before purchasing their cheaply made garbage product.

I can understand your situation, but understand also that it is not like what I and others have experienced. Hope you can get things turned around, sounds like your CC co will be the only solution...which sucks because the hoops you have to jump through first.

Kins

So far Kandypens has refused to honor my warranty.
AGAIN, you made your case. It’s now TEDIOUS to see there are new posts in this thread, only to find you repeating yourself. Your own personal experience does NOT reflect everyone’s, based on my experience with the product, I would recommend it.

So if you don't like it, than don't look at my posts. Don't get offended just because you like Kandypens products or their awful company. I never said my own personal experience doesn't reflect everyone's. It reflects most experiences with this company. They are a joke only out to steal peoples money with overpriced products that cost $10 to make and they charge everyone $350. The thing doesn't even have a replaceable battery.

Kins,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
So far Kandypens has refused to honor my warranty.

So if you don't like it, than don't look at my posts. Don't get offended just because you like Kandypens products or their awful company. I never said my own personal experience doesn't reflect everyone's. It reflects most experiences with this company. They are a joke only out to steal peoples money with overpriced products that cost $10 to make and they charge everyone $350. The thing doesn't even have a replaceable battery.

TEDIOUS.......

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: androponic

Kins

They can't even think of their own design.

Kins,

Macicman

My friend Morman preacher/gourd head just got his oura. He says it is an upgrade for him over the 510 vape he was using.

Macicman,
Reactions: LesPlenty

mc

I did .....3 times in the last 1.5 years......and never got my info stolen! So you are false in your opinion....sorry

Opinion? Do NOT question my knowledge, I've known you for years on the vapelife forum (I am gman). With what I do for a living you should be thanking me for watching out for you for free. And I have piles of proof, I spent years warning vapelife forums and bud about it until it finally came crashing down around him;

That's almost a YEAR of stealing credit cards, and that's just the time they are admitting. I was already warning people BEFORE the first date listed here. So this is not the first time, nor the last time, they will go through this. I hope you have ID theft insurance.

I warned him 2 years ago when ti happened the first time. Then I warned him last year when it was still happening. He told me to stop warning people about KP.... until it was too late. So many people got fucked by them, you got lucky or you just don't realize people have been stealing from you.

No one listens until it's too late. When I warn you about something, it's best to listen. I fucking told you guys, and so many got robbed RIGHT after being warned. Then they came crying to me about it. Fucking idiots, I told them not to buy from there.

There's so much more, I coudl list proof for days about this shit company; Do a page search on this site for "credit" and see what you get, lol.

------------------ Edit -------
Labpong man... we even had a discussion about this that I just found;

"Gman....do you think any of those things are still happening today? I mean they do have some vapes still they are selling that have been around for a while.....but have you heard about anything with glue/adhesives with anything in the past year or two?

The other issues with CC's and customers/service......hopefully that has radically changed as those issues are not acceptable for any business.

I am not that familiar with the company....and only have limited info on build besides what I see with my Crystal. But the Oura looks like it is built well.......maybe a PIU tear-down will shed more light on that?"

Then 420vapevone got in on it, and then bud told me this gem:

" From bud: KP is fine give it a rest, every time you bring this shit up again you're just implying you don't trust me either and noone should, you dont deal with enough vape companies to know what youre talking about, i know them all. " - Bud vapelifeforums

That's bud, telling me how much more he knows about vape companies than myself. Yet not even MONTHS later it all comes out..... I was right all along. You fuckers didn't want to listen the first time, the second time.... thousands of people got robbed... and people still didn't listen. It took a federal court to finally make people wake up.

I'll continue to do the good work I do, but for the people that fight me on it, go fuck yourselves, you deserve what you get.

Last edited:
mc,
Reactions: Kins

Kins

There is a ton of information out there on this company and their awful Ceo Graham Gibson. Makes you wonder about those guys that get paid to post reviews. No more freebies if you don't like the company is a pretty powerful incentive I guess.

LabPong

MC Gman......I am not at all saying that this did not happen.

My point was that I never got my #'s breached with 3 purchases over a long period of time.

Others, yes they did for sure.

Not sure I can make it any more simple than that...............

LabPong,

mc

You told me I was wrong. You were only talking about yourself and you are still wrong. They may have tried to use yours and failed or they still may... just wait for it. The point is, your info HASE been stolen, just not used yet.

Kins

Look at this,

Like I said, you just gotta look. Almost everything this guy gets involved with he cheats and steals. Not to mention lies. Fake celebrity endorsements for dietary supplements.(another industry that he was involved in and cheated his way in). That's not the whole thing that's just part of it. Read the link....

Here's another link on something else they did,

https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/6n6xog
Yum glue!

Last edited:
Kins,

Kins

By all means we really should stop talking about it.....I mean who cares if he keeps ripping people off and lying to everyone, right?. Let more people get ripped of have their money stolen from this moron.

Kins,

LabPong

You told me I was wrong. You were only talking about yourself and you are still wrong. They may have tried to use yours and failed or they still may... just wait for it. The point is, your info HASE been stolen, just not used yet.

Non of my cards used were in use very long....which is why I used them with this company. I do this often with cards for purchasing vape stuff and things from venders I am not that knowledgeable about.

That said...if they stole my data.......they are not going to be able to take any money from me. Also, I like a couple of their products....so shoot me if you want.

And for my last post here about it all......I am not saying... they are/were not crappy business leaches. ;)

mc

What an ignorant thing to post. His history matters here to people who may not have throw away credit cards like labpong. Hes just pointing out how shady this vendor is.

Non of my cards used were in use very long....which is why I used them with this company. I do this often with cards for purchasing vape stuff and things from venders I am not that knowledgeable about.

That said...if they stole my data.......they are not going to be able to take any money from me. Also, I like a couple of their products....so shoot me if you want.

And for my last post here about it all......I am not saying... they are/were not crappy business leaches. ;)
No you just don't care because it didn't affect you. Just keep looking away while your friends get ripped off. We know your type

mc,

androponic

vaped.
I just got myself an Oura, i bought it from an authorized reseller, such an easy way to save money (cheaper with coupon code) and keep my info safe. simple solution and i get a killer e-rig with lifetime warranty to boot. win win.

androponic,

mc

There are better rigs out there. I can't support this company in good faith. This is the only power consumers have. You just lack compassion it seems. Everyone is so fucking selfish these days.

mc,

Kins

I just got myself an Oura, i bought it from an authorized reseller, such an easy way to save money (cheaper with coupon code) and keep my info safe. simple solution and i get a killer e-rig with lifetime warranty to boot. win win.

Wait till you need you need warranty service....It won't be long I bet because these things are built extremely cheaply costing only $10 to make each one. The Lifetime warranty is useless if they don't honor it. It's just a painted up turd.

There are better rigs out there. I can't support this company in good faith. This is the only power consumers have. You just lack compassion it seems. Everyone is so fucking selfish these days.

I made the mistake of purchasing the Oura. I should have done some research on the company and product first and that's my fault. I can't believe many people would purchase this douche bags products AFTER they found out about all his schemes, fraud, stealing credit cards, stealing other companies name for a product, stealing other companies designs.......The guy is an ass, only in it to make money, you think he cares about his customers? Lmao, he could care less. The funny thing is he's been doing this kinda crap for years and people still are willing to fork over their hard earned paychecks to this guy.

Kins,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
REPETITION REPETITION REPETITION REPETITION REPETITION

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Whatever, no skin off my back. Not affecting you so who cares, right? Keep on trucking.... Maga I guess.....
I have a bridge I can sell you guys if you want...
I think we all get it guys. Anyone who buys this vape after reading this thread will have done so at their own risk. So you can stop talking about it now as it has derailed this thread quite a bit I see.
We have a rule:
Forum Rules said:
Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
  • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
  • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
  • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.

Thank you for your cooperation.

:peace:

Thank you for this input, guys. I have been considering one of their products and I was about to go there and make a purchase. Thank you for the warning.

Top Bottom