Gear KandyPens Crystal

LabPong

I have been messing with one now for a couple weeks. Does anyone else have one...what are you opinions and how you use it?

ChooChooCharlie

Not a fan. Didn't like how bottom of quartz cup heated directly by coils, but sides of cup only secondarily heated via conduction through glass. Seems like most of conc runs up sides and cools. Maybe all pens with this design have same issue, and it's just me?

ChooChooCharlie,

LabPong

Yes....I noticed the load running to the outer walls....so I try to put the small glob as far off the vertical wall as possible.

Maybe a slight concave or something in the cup bottom would help?

Charlie.....do you have any other rosin type use pen that is better? I wanted a HVT Sai...but held off and got this one instead. If I do not come to accept the Crystal....I will just fill carts with my pressed rosin I think.

Yeah, I've definitely noticed this—I'm glad it's not just me! I just got into concentrates after taking a break from Cannabis for about 4 years (used to be an "err' day/all day" flower smoker) and so the Crystal is my first, ever coil-less vape pen; I have nothing to compare it to. But, I did notice the material run up the sides and pool around the outside edges. What is the downside to this (coming from a concentrate n00b)? Does it cause you to get a less even hit next time or for the material to somehow not vaporize evenly and have hot spots? o.0

ThisByzantineConduit,
Top Bottom