JyARz Storage Containers

JoeKickass

I know, but its far from 2 for 1.
Don't worry about it :2c:

These are for travel/short-term IMO, I don't see the space-savings over regular jars if you bring along a dozen of these. Maybe if you have a million strains you want to travel with but for me the fanciest I ever get is seperating into indica & sativa lol

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I finally got back into town and received my Jyarz. I'm really impressed with how their made. The (silicone?) padding on the bottom of the chamber is awesome. These are going to be great for shows, fests, and general travel. I'll be showing these off a bunch!

7EslpzN.jpg

Glad you're happy with them, thanks for posting!

Got my JyARZ this morning, they are sweet! Thanks JyARman!

image.jpg

Nice photo! Thank you!
I too am nuts (only because some here have told me I am), but I don't have any Jyarz.............................yet. Contemplating though. I wonder if these are more airtight than what I'm currently doing which is packing small Space Case containers and then putting those containers into mason jars.

If you want to give a JyAR a try just order on JyARz.com. If you aren't completely satisfied, just wash and return it to me for a full refund. ...I do think you'll be pretty happy, the vast majority of my customers are happy with their JyARz...as I think this thread reflects.

Does JyARz provide a tracking number when shipping?

Yes we do. Just send your order # to me (Support@JyARz.com) and I'll email your tracking number.

My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I am in love with these!
wsau.jpg

68d.JPG

y36d.jpg

Thanks Tstat! I don't think you are nuts ;-)

-JyARman

Techn!d0n

I got my Jyarz a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW!! I am very impressed also glad that I got it when I got me some GSC!! OOOO GSC the smell is SO fantastic in this after a good grind. Again THANK YOU JyARman YOU ARE AWESOME!!:clap::bowdown::worms:

Techn!d0n,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I am in love with these!
wsau.jpg

68d.JPG

y36d.jpg
I got my Jyarz a couple of days ago and all I can say is WOW!! I am very impressed also glad that I got it when I got me some GSC!! OOOO GSC the smell is SO fantastic in this after a good grind. Again THANK YOU JyARman YOU ARE AWESOME!!:clap::bowdown::worms:

Thanks a very nice way to start my day! Thank you very much and I'm glad to hear you are digging your JyARz!

-JyARman

JyARz,
Reactions: Shrike

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Thank you again, JyARman for that great 2 for 1 offer. Got myself 6 Jyarz to start off with and love the quality of your product and speed of delivery. I will be recommending these to everyone I know.:nod:

Hope you come out with various sizes eventually...I know a lot of people want larger sized ones...I am looking for some smaller ones in the future.

Thanks again...:)

Shrike,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thank you again, JyARman for that great 2 for 1 offer. Got myself 6 Jyarz to start off with and love the quality of your product and speed of delivery. I will be recommending these to everyone I know.:nod:

Hope you come out with various sizes eventually...I know a lot of people want larger sized ones...I am looking for some smaller ones in the future.

Thanks again...:)

Shrike,

Prototypes for the larger size are being made this week and I hope that they'll be available late fall early winter '13. And I'm starting work on a much smaller version too. I will keep updating this thread as to my progress.

Thanks for the kind words...always love to hear that my customers are enjoying my product...so satisfying ;-)

-JyARman

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Received mine ( 2for1 ROCKED ), and these Jyarz look & feel awesome ! :love:

Can't wait to grab up some smaller widemouths for my oils/concentrates when they're release :nod:

Thanks for the great product, fast delivery, and most importantly.... your active participation here at FC :tup::clap::tup:

JyARz

Manufacturer
Received mine ( 2for1 ROCKED ), and these Jyarz look & feel awesome ! :love:

Can't wait to grab up some smaller widemouths for my oils/concentrates when they're release :nod:

Thanks for the great product, fast delivery, and most importantly.... your active participation here at FC :tup::clap::tup:

My pleasure! Glad to know I have another happy customer!

-JyARman

JyARz,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
My mason jars are being replace. I can grind a quarter and make it fit. Now I know you say don't grind but believe it or not it stays fresher in my jyarz then my masons so I am ok with grinding and it takes up a lot less room. Now if I had a big jyarz I would just chuck a bunch of diff baggies in it and keep them fresh as well. Right now I decided to just use a spaghetti sauce jar for left overs as it works better then the masons.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Shrike,

Prototypes for the larger size are being made this week and I hope that they'll be available late fall early winter '13. And I'm starting work on a much smaller version too. I will keep updating this thread as to my progress.

Thanks for the kind words...always love to hear that my customers are enjoying my product...so satisfying ;-)

-JyARman
@JyARz awesome my man ! that's a nice line of products :)

I know it's not on your mind but ,
a small jyarz for tincture could have a huge marketing potential ; all tincture come in glass bottles.
so the smaller version you're working on could have an optional drops cap.
Jyarz tincture bottle would reduce the risk of breaking the glass containter , plus it would block the lights from destroying the tincture.

anyway ,
can't wait to see you on the high time cover for product of the year :tup:

Last edited:
francis,
Reactions: Kief

11eleven11

I had some shipping issues and my order got returned to sender. I contacted him (or her, but I think him) and he sent it once again right after it got shipped back to his address. Oh and he didn't charge me shipping again even though it wasn't his fault. Very cool!

EOuXD9e.jpg

I like these.

JoeKickass

Any word on the silicone disks? I think I smell the latex just because my bud is mids and doesn't reek like the good stuff lol

JoeKickass,
Reactions: francis

JyARz

Manufacturer
Any word on the silicone disks? I think I smell the latex just because my bud is mids and doesn't reek like the good stuff lol

Still waiting on them, but I should have them soon. Be in touch if you find the latex to be a problem, I'll find a way to help you out.

I had some shipping issues and my order got returned to sender. I contacted him (or her, but I think him) and he sent it once again right after it got shipped back to his address. Oh and he didn't charge me shipping again even though it wasn't his fault. Very cool!

EOuXD9e.jpg

I like these.

Wild photo! Looks misty or cloudy or .... I don't know...very dramatic.

@JyARz awesome my man ! that's a nice line of products :)

I know it's not on your mind but ,
a small jyarz for tincture could have a huge marketing potential ; all tincture come in glass bottles.
so the smaller version you're working on could have an optional drops cap.
Jyarz tincture bottle would reduce the risk of breaking the glass containter , plus it would block the lights from destroying the tincture.

anyway ,
can't wait to see you on the high time cover for product of the year :tup:

A tincture bottle probably wouldn't be that hard to produce but I'm just not sure the market is big enough to warrant the investment. And when I originally looked at doing a tincture bottle I could find any produced from natural latex or high quality silicone. All I could find was cheap stuff from overseas which was a turn off.

Anyway, I really have my hands full finalizing the larger size (protos just arrived with what I hope is the final round of tweaks)...getting there on that size. And I'm testing various different types of glass designs for the small dabs/wax/oils size. Seems the market is quickly adopting "concentrates" so working hard to get something out the door to serve that market for sure.

2 for 1 JyARz make great birthday gift add-ons for the girlfriend!
XuChCCp.jpg

very nice - goes with her nail polish ;-) Happy Birthday!!! May your JyAR serve you well.

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer

smokum

Still loving my JyARz !!

With fall coming quickly..... how is your progress and testing going with the smaller jars for concentrates so far ?

Any updates and foreseeable release times ?

TIA

smokum,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Still loving my JyARz !!

With fall coming quickly..... how is your progress and testing going with the smaller jars for concentrates so far ?

Any updates and foreseeable release times ?

TIA

Smokum,

I'm still testing various different glass cores. I think I've found the one that's going to work best but now we are devising a methods for "locking" it inside its protective sleeve so it won't pop-out when its open and tipped on its side. But I can tell you that it will have a rounded bottom (like a test tube - but wider than most test tubes) and short about 3/4 to an inch in height.

I try to test and refine each design and that just takes time. For me quality is more important that predictable delivery times (I know that's not always a popular stance) and I just can't predict when it's going to be ready...but I like to think that when it is you'll be very happy with it and the worth will have been worth it.

In case you are interested we are going to release Granny Apple Green this Thursday...maybe you'd be interested in that?

Thanks for your continued interest.

-JyARman

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wait are you saying the jar won't stand? That is a no go for me just saying. I have many issues with vapes and what not that can't stand while I am doing stuff. One thing I find extremely annoying with the new vape the ascent.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Wait are you saying the jar won't stand? That is a no go for me just saying. I have many issues with vapes and what not that can't stand while I am doing stuff. One thing I find extremely annoying with the new vape the ascent.

Nope, not saying that at all. All JyARz will stand up on their own. I'm talking about the glass "core/insert", I'm devising a method for making sure it can't slip out of it's "shell" when its open...this is more of an issue with a smaller JyAr because there's less surface area to create friction to hold it in...which is the way it works with the current "classic" version...lots of glass surface area to create enough of a vacuum to hold the glass in place even if you flip it upside down when its OPEN....all is good with the cap is on.

In short, I've got you covered.

-JyARman

smokum

It's all good.... I was just adding to the thread & keeping it alive in anticipation while poking you :razz::wave: I know your quality persistence just by your demeanor and apparent good heart and that shows in the end result(s).

I'm really looking forward to these, as I'm a little self conscious walking around with a slick-ball in my pants :hmm: THAT, and they'll be great for mini spooning a bit of kief from while allowing for a good vessel to store in :tup:

Granny Apple Green sounds like another for the connection, but I hope to grab what I can when mini's come out..... sucks ordering from Canaduhh :rant:

JyARz

Manufacturer
It's all good.... I was just adding to the thread & keeping it alive in anticipation while poking you :razz::wave: I know your quality persistence just by your demeanor and apparent good heart and that shows in the end result(s).

I'm really looking forward to these, as I'm a little self conscious walking around with a slick-ball in my pants :hmm: THAT, and they'll be great for mini spooning a bit of kief from while allowing for a good vessel to store in :tup:

Granny Apple Green sounds like another for the connection, but I hope to grab what I can when mini's come out..... sucks ordering from Canaduhh :rant:

What's a "slick-ball" :huh: ?

Someday I hope to have a better distribution system in place but I'm growing this business organically, one customer at a time so JyARz.com is it for now. But if you increase the order size the shipping the shipping is pretty reasonable.

JyARz,
Top Bottom