June 2011 arrival: Hash Plant

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Smooth taste, easy on the troat if combusted. Excellent body stone, so very good for chronic pain. I prefer it at the end of the day because it makes me too relaxed... :)

Edit: Very sticky buds, feels almost wet.

IMG_1950_wm.jpg

IMG_1947_wm.jpg

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Nosferatu said:
Is that Indoor or outdoor?

Hydro indoor.

Edit: We rarely see outdoor stuff here on the East coast, north of the border because of the weather. There are people that do grow outdoor but most of it is illegal and street quality and to be exported south of the border... You can only grow high quality buds indoor where you can control all the elements anyway.

Vaporisateur,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
how's the potency compared to an OG?

i've gotten the impression from reading that it's not the shiz-nit, but produces a lot of resin

first time i've seen it tho, looks good. thanks for confirming the sticky-icky factor

VWFringe,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
VWFringe said:
how's the potency compared to an OG?

i've gotten the impression from reading that it's not the shiz-nit, but produces a lot of resin

first time i've seen it tho, looks good. thanks for confirming the sticky-icky factor

I would say that the OG has more of an overall effect on me - both head & body, where the Hash Plant is more of a body stone. So, I wouldn't say it's less potent, it's just different. I'm saving all the ABV - I'm sure it will make great edibles in a second life.

Vaporisateur,
i am growing the hashplant outdoors this year in sunny scotland very hardy plant and excellent resin production

smokinweedgi,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
You are correct, I believe that my grower produced this strain specifically for a patient making resin (I don't). Next one coming up in +/- 50 days is Black Domina... Can't wait to try this strain, known to be excellent for pain.

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
smokinweedgi said:
i am growing the hashplant outdoors this year in sunny scotland very hardy plant and excellent resin production

Niice! I wish we were able to this here: If you are lucky, you can make two harvest per year outdoor, but most of the time it's only once. And you have to have a lot of plants to be able to yield a good quantity because they don't flower has much.

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom