macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
F2ISrZ4WUAI9oME

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
nobody wants to work anymore :disgust:

F3F1QUMbkAEwAP8
Haha..! but as many of you may know, it's obviously the result of DNA testing and modern forensics... (give me a few, I'll try to find something to edit in that's "funny")

Edit: here's what I came up with... enjoy!:

IMG-1763.jpg

Gotta go the the market for provisions...brb!

Last edited:

florduh

Haha..! but as many of you may know, it's obviously the result of DNA testing and modern forensics... (give me a few, I'll try to find something to edit in that's "funny")

these goddang Millennials can't handle a little adversity! Spendin' all their money on their Avocado Toast and Tic Tacks instead of bleach and shovels! :myday:

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
these goddang Millennials can't handle a little adversity! Spendin' all their money on their Avocado Toast and Tic Tacks instead of bleach and shovels! :myday:
Actually, I think it has more to do with lack of testosterone as the result of a childhood/early adulthood of 'puters, phones, video games and zero sports, or getting into fights... nevermind the lack of significant "outdoors" time, the "helicopter" parenting and "everyone's a winner" mentality they were raised with....:tup:

florduh

Actually, I think it has more to do with lack of testosterone as the result of a childhood/early adulthood of 'puters, phones, video games and zero sports, or getting into fights... nevermind the lack of significant "outdoors" time, the "helicopter" parenting and "everyone's a winner" mentality they were raised with....:tup:

maybe it's just the lead

F3GQg3WXwAArkpw

Top Bottom