Jet Lighters for DynaVap

ldubya420

Hi guys,
Hope you are all doing well.
Recently I got myself a dynavap, after testing out Vaping with the G Pen elite, I've found that I was missing the hard hit. Something the DynaVap gives me!
So im still using the G Pen in situations I want to be lightly baked šŸ˜

But anyways, so ive been using the dynavap for about 3 or 4 days now, really enjoying it. I got a lighter with it, a Vertigo Triple Jet lighter, and I'm really happy with it. Lovely quality and even came with a little bag case for it. My biggest issue though, although it looks cool, it isn't really me, plus I've noticed I'm going through almost an entire tank of fuel in an evening. So, I'm thinking of getting a different one.

Doesn't anyone have any suggestions, I loved clipper and zippo lighters when I was a sorry smoker, and I'm tempted to get a metal clipper jet lighter, as I love metal lighters, but I didn't know if you guys had a better suggestion.

I'm getting used to the triple lighter, and I appreciate that DynaVap even recommend a triple lighter for beginners, but having hit this about 20 times now, I'm getting a little bored with the lack of control my triple lighter gives me (the flame basically takes up the entire cap, and if I go off the edge the bowl just burns.
So im getting used to it now and building my confidence.

ldubya420,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Sn4Pz

I enjoy the Z-plus offered by Dynavap, the dual flame is powerful but because the flames converge imo its easier to apply it to particular areas on the cap. Maybe that's what you're looking for.

e: oh crap wait, I missed your comment about running out of fuel quickly. The zplus got me about 5 - 8 sessions, depending on whether im inside or outside (wind being the largest factor). I guess its not for you :shrug:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
There's already a thread for this:

Top Bottom