It would suck..............

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
. . . to be the kicker for the Ravens right now. Or the kicker for Stanford for that matter . . .

t-dub,

SD_haze

...if there was no objective unbiased website for vaporizer information :D

SD_haze,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
.... if Lwien made this thread with the intention to have a serious discussion... :p

OhTheAgony,

treecityrnd

...if the 49ers shot themselves in the foot and set up another East Coast Super Bowl. That game might be a wicked ass kicking.

treecityrnd,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
... if the Giants hadn't won last night as I would waking up with less money in my account!

It also must suck even more to be Billy Cundiff now after seeing the Giants kicker do his job properly!

wilf789,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
...if you started to post in this thread and then forgot the witty thing you wanted to say. :/

pakalolo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
... if your mflb battery explodes while in use and you inhale all the toxic gas in your lungs. :puke:
... if wand brakes and you inhale glass dust..
... if your bud has the almost invisible stealth assassin mold...
... if your ceramic filter,element,or coating chips and it enters and never leaves you lungs..
... if you collapse on your expensive water pipe and cut your throat on the glass shards which results in total waste of both the hit and your life..

Abysmal Vapor,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
....to be wasting trees when hemp could solve our nations issues for the destruction of the environment

Elluzion,

lwien

......if you died as an atheist and found out that you were wrong. :uhoh:

lwien,

cluffy

Vaker
... if you lived a pure Christian life never drinking, smoking, vaping, or having premarital sex and then died and found out you were wrong. :(

cluffy,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
lwien said:
......if you died as an atheist and found out that you were wrong. :uhoh:

I ran this hypothesis by two christians once.

While one of them was convinced I'd be in trouble, the other just stated that the good lord would forgive me my ignorance and accept me in his realm nevertheless. I guess it still comes down to what you choose to believe.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom