is vaporlot trustworth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jens

No i don't mean FC ;)

i would like to know if anyone used the site vaporlot.com before. I've sent them an email via their contact page 3 days ago and still haven't gotten any response. I read about one person on here buying from them, but that was almost a year ago. They offer free shipping, which could save me $20 and they say they send their products of the day they receive payment. But if they don't even check their email, i cant be sure they will deliver the product swiftly..

So, is this a site anyone has ever used or would recommend?

thx

Jens,

max

Out to lunch
I've never heard of that dealer. You might check docvape.com. Good selection- located in France. EDIT is an excellent place to buy if they have what you want.

max,

Plant

I bought my MFLB from vaporlot.com. They are a bit slow sometimes with responding to mails but i had my package after 7 days no shipping and no customs they are the only ones in europe who supply the LB. I had no problems with them :)

Plant,

Jens

thx for telling me about docvape max. Didn't know there was another vape shop that close to me that also offers da buddah. I gues i'll order from them since they have a lower price and offer free shipping.

i just don't see if they are selling the 220v version or the 120v version.

If they don't sell the 220v version, ill just go with vaporlot.
thank you for clearing that out plant ;)

modnote: Check out Retailer Discussion & Discounts

Jens,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom