• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Is there a portable that can satisfy someone who loves desktops?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The only portable I find satisfying when away from my desktop heavies is a live rosin cartridge.

Last edited:
invertedisdead,
Reactions: jasp3r

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Check out the Anvil. The torches I prefer for it look more like small creme brulee kitchen torches so not ideal for a pocket solution. You can still get full extraction from the chunky Honest pencil torch I keep as a backup.

The Anvil offers the biggest, dense-est hit from .1g of anything I've used. The speed and repeatable "ride the line" potential are unique.

The TM is awesome too but I can't say the same for the stainless steel cooling unit in the included short stem. For either portable you'd ideally have a j-hook for the best cooling and flavor potential.

The Zenith from iDB looks like a beast too and can be plugged in when you're at home.

GoldenBud

Check out the Anvil. The torches I prefer for it look more like small creme brulee kitchen torches so not ideal for a pocket solution. You can still get full extraction from the chunky Honest pencil torch I keep as a backup.
it's a great vape, but the taste is lacking IMHO ....
hits like a desktop almost, yeah!
it's a winner because how good it hits, if the user doesn't care about pure taste, i recommend
I prefer TM/TP80

AJS

Calm Consistency
Don't think it's available anymore, but I'd consider the G43 a portable desktop.

For low profile WPA, doesn't get much better than the Lotus.

badbee

I just got my first TinyMight yesterday and even on the first test drive it put my desktops to shame. The power is truly surprising, I'm used to going 10 seconds on most convection units just to warm them up and then another 10 seconds to get anything done. With the TM I had to stop within about 8 seconds to avoid hurting myself. I also used 2/5 of the charge in a Molicel P26A, so you know, there is no (completely) free lunch.

coolbreeze

Which portables can do this?

15298.jpg

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I just got my first TinyMight yesterday and even on the first test drive it put my desktops to shame. The power is truly surprising, I'm used to going 10 seconds on most convection units just to warm them up and then another 10 seconds to get anything done. With the TM I had to stop within about 8 seconds to avoid hurting myself. I also used 2/5 of the charge in a Molicel P26A, so you know, there is no (completely) free lunch.
Seems your desktops are leaving you wanting? Time for an upgrade!

YaMon,
Top Bottom