Is it worth it to cook, make tinc. or hash with my ABV Shake/Bammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuckatlyfe

I receive some real low quality stuff for free due to low income. A lot of stems and gross crap but it gets the job done. Anyway, I vape it with my dbv and when its done it looks and smells disgusting. Smells like bbq chicken or burnt hair. I just toss it in with my A-C grade that i plan on cooking with later. Is it even worth it? Can post pics if necessary.

isuckatlyfe,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Absolutely.

Worst that happens is they taste/look/smell nasty (can be water cured) and have to have larger doses depending on the quantity going in initially.

Chances are you will get SOMETHING out of it ;) But you wont know if you dont try :D

Edit - better yet do a 151/Everclear wash/soak. Worst case you get a small buzz from the alcohol.

AGBeer,

isuckatlyfe

It also tastes like garbage. What would be the best for minimizing the bad taste? I've eaten abv cookies and my god it was the worst thing I've ever had to eat. And I've never water cured before and am not too familiar on how or why. Should I go with tinture or hash?

Also, everclear and 151 are illegal where I reside.

isuckatlyfe,

SD_haze

if you cook it in a water/butter(or oil) mixture as opposed to just butter/oil in a double boiler, the separation from the water should improve the taste.

you could also gelcap the oil/butter, then you wouldn't have to taste it at all.

SD_haze,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom