Is it bad to cover portable vapes?

Cdwhit

I see a lot of people putting leather and plastic covers on their vapes. Is this hard on the vapes?
I understand they feel hot when you are using them, but the heat you feel is the heat leaving the device, cooling it off. If the heat can’t escape, it affects the device’s ability to cool down. Even if the electronics can handle the extra heat, it has to be rough on the batteries. Have any of the device manfacturers ever weighed in on cases?

Why don’t more devices have something like the ridges on the SnB to hold you hand off a little?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No it's not a problem because they're not sealing the entire vape completely there are plenty of gaps for air to flow through, it's not just about heat it's also about comfort, there are different types of case and and there are so many different types of vape designs... So it's not really something to talk about universally? ...also I don't know why the manufacturers would weigh in on the cases, why would they care what we are doing? There are too many of us... Some of them sell their own cases, different materials etc... Some cases are just to hold it and not in use... Meanwhile all the plastic fins on the s&b devices are ugly and uncomfortable imo (I don't really use any type of in use case for any of my vapes though, never have an issue with any vap's body heat since the old OG Thermovape T1, and I prefer the clean look)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Cdwhit
Top Bottom