• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phase3 Vaporizers

coolbreeze

Ordered my PID & 16mm coil in anticipation of the SX launch.. I'm ready, but have a quick couple questions:

1) I've never used a PID before. Are the temperatures roughly comparable to what I'd expect if I have used a temperature controller on a volcano hybrid? How hot do you typically set your coil to, I'm completely in the dark on the range expected for injectors like this.
The temps are not comparable necessarily: they measure the temp of the coil, nothing more. For my B0 I usually run it about 575f; with the Z8 it's more in the 495-525 range. My guess is it will be somewhere in between, higher than the Z8, but maybe not as hot as the B0.

2) Okay, basic setup / coil install / burn-off (i assume this is gonna be a Good To Do step, ordered from VGoodiez, didn't see mention of a pre-burn off) uhh yeah, I'll probably be asking for specific install help once the SX arrives, but I assume this isn't too difficult to manage with basic tools access?
Inverted guided me through tightening my coil and it was easy, I wouldn't think you'd have problems and there's great help at hand. ; )

Hype for the launch..! Looking forward to a whole new experience.
Me too! If you haven't tried an injector previously, you're gonna love it!

Oden

Hi guys !
Do you think these adapters will be good for the SX???
At the moment I only have the Phase 3 bowl that I bought, and I was actively looking for 14 female adapters but with a 18 male joint!
Almost impossible to find in Europe, and what I find from the US requires very expensive shipping costs.
This site offers me 10 dollars for international shipping.
Thank you in advance for your opinions 🤟

coolbreeze

Hi guys !
Do you think these adapters will be good for the SX???
At the moment I only have the Phase 3 bowl that I bought, and I was actively looking for 14 female adapters but with a 18 male joint!
Almost impossible to find in Europe, and what I find from the US requires very expensive shipping costs.
This site offers me 10 dollars for international shipping.
Thank you in advance for your opinions 🤟

To be honest, I'd look for something with as deep a grind on the female end as you can find--it'll let you put the screen a little deeper. These are what I use:

Or maybe this might work:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Oden

Pour être honnête, je chercherais quelque chose avec une mouture aussi profonde sur l'extrémité féminine que vous pouvez trouver - cela vous permettra de mettre l'écran un peu plus profondément. Voici ce que j'utilise :
Precisely I want the bowl to allow a rapprochement. I would have the Phase 3 bowl for deep loading.
The tag adapter is badass, but I'm not planning on buying any glass rigs from their site, I've opted for something else.. so paying $64 shipping for a $20 adapter isn't very interesting to me 😅

Ou peut-être que cela pourrait fonctionner
Yeah, I've seen this one before. I feel like it's an 18 female to a 14 male.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

There's also the bowl by 420engineer.

Maybe this thread is a better place to discuss:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The injector bowl blues keep goin'
I got some white ones in the oven
When is the man gonna deliver
I have become a true believer

It's the injector bowl blues, yo
Premium vaping, we got ruby balls
Using cheap-ass lame bowls
Glass blowers don't give a fuck
They make fat stacks selling heady butt plugs :lol:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
SX shipping out tomorrow!

DBC20-F39-502-D-49-D2-9-F21-1-D2644-D8-F80-D.jpg

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
They look great. So stoked to get my hands on an OG Baller vape!

Would you recommend stretching the coil to fit the length of the housing?

Thanks so much for your support and patience while I got them together!

I made these a little bit shorter than the Z8, IMO unless you're using a coil with less wraps it's not really necessary to stretch the coil, as the beads will bridge any thermal gaps, but there's no problem doing it either way.

Sex !

Personally that's what I'm going to do 😁

Thank you!
Can't wait to hear how everyone likes these!

:wave:

Top Bottom