InVerzion Vaporizer

invertedisdead

Defenders Of Glass
Small update:

Initial run of vaporizers will be going out to testers in the next few weeks, my manufacturer tells me this is a complex part to build, but I've been working to do what I can to make these more accessible for you guys.

I definitely can't wait to get mine - been missing this vaporizer dearly, ever since I broke it with the pliers..... :doh:

Many of you saw my post in the TM thread, I'm going to do a test run of cooling stems for those. Cooling solutions for vaporizers is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I figured since the design work is already done for some time now, that I might as well build some of these other ideas since I have quartz work arranged already.

The goal is to fund the development of future vaporizers/accessories, organically, with legit products; instead of using crowdfunding or other streams to do so.

VGOODIEZ

Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ!
Retailer
Company Rep
Small update:

Initial run of vaporizers will be going out to testers in the next few weeks, my manufacturer tells me this is a complex part to build, but I've been working to do what I can to make these more accessible for you guys.

I definitely can't wait to get mine - been missing this vaporizer dearly, ever since I broke it with the pliers..... :doh:

Many of you saw my post in the TM thread, I'm going to do a test run of cooling stems for those. Cooling solutions for vaporizers is something I've wanted to do for a while, and I figured since the design work is already done for some time now, that I might as well build some of these other ideas since I have quartz work arranged already.

The goal is to fund the development of future vaporizers/accessories, organically, with legit products; instead of using crowdfunding or other streams to do so.
Let me know how I can help brother. I would love to support you both with some experienced feedback and any promotional support I can provide.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Small update:

I am super happy for you!
Must be very satisfying to see this coming to life after all your efforts,kudos!
🤗

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Small update:

It's nice to see that your idea is pretty close to being reality. This is why I love FC, it's a place where a lot of talented and creative people got to see their vision come to life. I can't wait to read what other people think of this vape and eventually get one. Keep up the good work, you inspire me to get off my butt and get creative. :tup:

invertedisdead

Defenders Of Glass
I’m truly blown away by everyones support here!

Thank you all so much for the continued motivation, it really means a lot, and I’m excited to soon share these with you all!

When I started this project I figured I would try and build the best convection vaporizer I possibly could, just for myself - but I knew if it was really good that a couple people would want one; but I’m honestly humbled at the interest thus far, and greatly appreciate everyone who is following along, especially those who have been here since day one, and a few following since before I even started this thread.

Thank you, everyone!

Top Bottom