Phase3 Vaporizers

frayedknot2

rowbam, me and probably most people with orders for 4/20 drop are anxious for an update. Waiting on a regular shipment from China can be difficult (think eBay), but the thought of waiting on them to manufacture an item is not good. But am willing to for a vape that I believe will live up to my expectations. Still I'm curious as to what's going on. Also what to time a T- break before it arrives for maximum effect, but my use is largely medical which really sucks during any kind of break (think dry). Some states insist on backward thinking (I'm not political but you can think Republican control then). I'm in a state that has approved it's medical use two years ago but the legislatures (Republicans) have failed to vote. They want you to take pain pills and yet won't let doctors prescribe any of them that are effective. I have RSD (now called chronic pain syndrome) and know pain too well.

Last edited:
frayedknot2,

RedZep

rowbam, me and probably most people with orders for 4/20 drop are anxious just for an update. Waiting on a regular shipment from China can be difficult (think eBay), but waiting on them to manufacture an item is scary.
I'm not anxious for an update. Why would I expect an update now? When I ordered my ZX it said he would aim to ship on 4/20. It's only the 16th. I'll expect an update if it's going to be late, but I expected that as a possibility.

frayedknot2

I'm not anxious for an update. Why would I expect an update now? When I ordered my ZX it said he would aim to ship on 4/20. It's only the 16th. I'll expect an update if it's going to be late, but I expected that as a possibility.
Do you see that if they are too ship on the 20th and they are too be assembled that will not happen. I don't expect anything just an update and not attitude from someone I've never met. I'll be "anxious" if I care to, you be how you want to just stay off me. You didn't notice that I don't view you as most people. Read what's said.

Last edited:
frayedknot2,

dtrdrk

I guess it will ship towards the end of the month (due to assembly and packing). Dont worry, everyone who ordered this far received their goods. Sorry to hear about your pain issues. All the best!

frayedknot2

I guess it will ship towards the end of the month (due to assembly and packing). Dont worry, everyone who ordered this far received their goods. Sorry to hear about your pain issues. All the best!
Thanks ever so much for your work and reply to my cry. I'll just hit my B0 for now and look forward to my ZX's arrival. Cheers!

RedZep

Do you see that if they are too ship on the 20th and they are too be assembled that will not happen. I don't expect anything just an update and not attitude from someone I've never met. I'll be "anxious" if I care to, you be how you want to just stay off me. You didn't notice that I don't view you as most people. Read what's said.
I didn't mean no offense. Just offered my thoughts. Quite possible I'm not most people. You are quite free to be anxious. I have no hunger to make an enemy with a fellow future ZX user.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
2"? You should call it the Z-Roach. :rofl:

Can you make it 4"? I can't see myself using a 2” design on the regular, so I wouldn't buy. I would scoop it up at 4 inches for sure.

I would pre-order a wireless design. Just FYI.

That's funny, the original name for this idea actually was the Roach lol, I just wasn't sure if that was a great name so I drifted away from it, but that's exactly what the project was called. Here's an old vid from 3 years ago when I was testing some of these ideas.

The small size is because I was kinda going for more of a "glass bowl" form factor for using with glass pieces.

But the more I think about it, I don't know if that's a great choice to narrow my focus so much, probably better to keep the appeal broader so I'm going to try and use a different manufacturing technique and make them 3" /75MM long just like the original idea was. That way it's comfortable natively or through glass. The vapor from the 2" is plenty comfortable to inhale, but it is harder to hold (especially for people with larger hands) - I want it to be more inclusive so I'm going to try to extend it if I can.

Have you considered a diffuser built using a 16mm coil? All the diffusers use really large diameters and diameter coils. We've gone to 14mm injectors. I know a guy that has made a smaller diffuser using some ti parts and loves it. BTW: He runs it both wired and wireless.

Could we get a smaller injector with your bowl design instead of the bigger one? I think your design is outstanding. I'd love a diffuser. I'd probably get the larger one if you release it but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ZX. I really believe in smaller is better now that I've enjoyed the ZX.

Is this a possibility?

Maddy

Yeah we were talking about that a page back or so, this could probably be done if the interest was there.
I don't have any designs for that so I'd have to draw it up. Not sure if I would do that one wireless ready or not, most of the popular systems are all 25MM, I guess there's a reducer insert available, though I prefer my SCVW form factor for wireless than the ZX.

Smaller is definitely better :D

rowbam, me and probably most people with orders for 4/20 drop are anxious for an update.

The ceramic parts are finished and shipping to me tomorrow.
The coils aren't quite finished but I think they should be done this week.
The ZX's won't be shipping by 4/20 but it should be pretty soon. 🤞

Yeah these delays tend to happen and I tend to be optimistic with my timelines but the end result is always a satisfied customer!

I always base my timelines on other timelines I'm given so when a source is a little late it's always reflected back on me.
I need to start adding in some extra time for myself, but I always try to be optimistic with getting these things out as soon as I possibly can.
I know most people understand that so I'm cool with it, but it's something to try and work through.
All these ideas floating around and I’m just counting the days for my ZX to come in :sherlock:

Thanks for rocking with me and giving me a chance, I can't wait to get these out to everyone in this round!

add1noob

That's funny, the original name for this idea actually was the Roach lol, I just wasn't sure if that was a great name so I drifted away from it, but that's exactly what the project was called. Here's an old vid from 3 years ago when I was testing some of these ideas.

The small size is because I was kinda going for more of a "glass bowl" form factor for using with glass pieces.

But the more I think about it, I don't know if that's a great choice to narrow my focus so much, probably better to keep the appeal broader so I'm going to try and use a different manufacturing technique and make them 3" /75MM long just like the original idea was. That way it's comfortable natively or through glass. The vapor from the 2" is plenty comfortable to inhale, but it is harder to hold (especially for people with larger hands) - I want it to be more inclusive so I'm going to try to extend it if I can.

Yeah we were talking about that a page back or so, this could probably be done if the interest was there.
I don't have any designs for that so I'd have to draw it up. Not sure if I would do that one wireless ready or not, most of the popular systems are all 25MM, I guess there's a reducer insert available, though I prefer my SCVW form factor for wireless than the ZX.

Smaller is definitely better :D

The ceramic parts are finished and shipping to me tomorrow.
The coils aren't quite finished but I think they should be done this week.
The ZX's won't be shipping by 4/20 but it should be pretty soon. 🤞

Yeah these delays tend to happen and I tend to be optimistic with my timelines but the end result is always a satisfied customer!

I always base my timelines on other timelines I'm given so when a source is a little late it's always reflected back on me.
I need to start adding in some extra time for myself, but I always try to be optimistic with getting these things out as soon as I possibly can.
I know most people understand that so I'm cool with it, but it's something to try and work through.

Thanks for rocking with me and giving me a chance, I can't wait to get these out to everyone in this round!
Any updates on the ZXXL? I am itching to add something to my collection before summer. If the ZXXL goes on the back burner and I ordered a ZXL when could I expect that?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Any updates on the ZXXL? I am itching to add something to my collection before summer. If the ZXXL goes on the back burner and I ordered a ZXL when could I expect that?

I don't think there's anymore ZXL's left but I need to triple check.

25MM is still in the works but I need to re-do the handle.

I wanted to do a cool zirconia handle and have it all matching but I'm pretty sure it's just going to be too heavy so I know I need to change it.
I need to contact one of the wood guys and see if they want to do a handle for it.

I also need to modify the bowl and add a taper to it unless I just leave it as the standard diffuser style.

It's going to have 7 or 8 custom parts to finish the ZXXL which is why I've still been stalling a bit on it because it's a lot of upfront costs and quality control.

I drew up a 16MM ZXHybrid yesterday. Some people have asked for it, could possibly come.

I need to just put stuff up for preorder because that momentum always help me finish these projects, otherwise I end up stuck in idea-land.

Just trying to get pricing on some of these parts so I can make an order page.

Thanks for your patience and support!

RedZep

I don't think there's anymore ZXL's left but I need to triple check.

25MM is still in the works but I need to re-do the handle.

I wanted to do a cool zirconia handle and have it all matching but I'm pretty sure it's just going to be too heavy so I know I need to change it.
I need to contact one of the wood guys and see if they want to do a handle for it.

I also need to modify the bowl and add a taper to it unless I just leave it as the standard diffuser style.

It's going to have 7 or 8 custom parts to finish the ZXXL which is why I've still been stalling a bit on it because it's a lot of upfront costs and quality control.

I drew up a 16MM ZXHybrid yesterday. Some people have asked for it, could possibly come.

I need to just put stuff up for preorder because that momentum always help me finish these projects, otherwise I end up stuck in idea-land.

Just trying to get pricing on some of these parts so I can make an order page.

Thanks for your patience and support!
Is the ZX hybrid the conduction desktop you mentioned before?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Is the ZX hybrid the conduction desktop you mentioned before?

Not really, the one I had in mind is not a ball vape. It's a new desktop based off different technology that I used in an earlier project.

I'm trying to develop new products that are more streamlined so that I can distribute to retailers because they have been asking for stuff.

ZXHybrid is just something people have been asking about increasingly over the last few pages regarding a "diffuser" style ZX.
Not something I was really planning on doing because the whole point of the ZX is that it's pure convection, and the bowl already works like a diffuser for even heating - but regardless if there's enough demand for a ZXH I suppose it's possible.

This format is very interesting to me. How would the experience change from the ZX? Will it be a hybrid dominant toward convection or vice versa?
It won't be wireless right?

It's not really designed for wireless as there's not a lot of wireless platforms for this 16mm size, and you have to design everything upside down for those axial coils compared to the barrel coils the plugins vapes use. I'd have to create my own "wireless heating station" to make the most of it.

Well the bowl heatup would be more gradual being made from zirconia, so the ratios would change as the bowl increases in temperature just like any of the hybrid vapes. A first it would be convection dominant but if you let it heat soak or dial it in lower to stretch the session time for a few hits it would bias in more conduction.

Flavor Vaper

I'm having mixed feelings about 420 this year. I usually like to grab some things on sale, including a new vape, but I think I've been fully converted to phase 3 by the ZX so the desire for something new isn't there.

Although... I am anxiously awaiting for the next zirconia iteration, whatever it is.

:leaf:Happy 420, zirc-lovers. :wave:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm having mixed feelings about 420 this year. I usually like to grab some things on sale, including a new vape, but I think I've been fully converted to phase 3 by the ZX so the desire for something new isn't there.

Although... I am anxiously awaiting for the next zirconia iteration, whatever it is.

:leaf:Happy 420, zirc-lovers. :wave:

“Ain’t nothing but a Z thang, babyyyy”

Happy 420 Z Tribe! Thanks for rocking & rolling with me! Hopefully roll out a few more cool things this year for your inhalatory satisfaction (can’t believe it’s half over already, when did that happen 😬 )

Still spending lots of hours in the design studio trying to come up the next hit song 😄
hope all is well with everyone. Promise I’ll get that 25mm wrapped up soon! Then onto the new SUPERVAPES 🛸🛸🛸

Oden

“Ain’t nothing but a Z thang, babyyyy”

Happy 420 Z Tribe! Thanks for rocking & rolling with me! Hopefully roll out a few more cool things this year for your inhalatory satisfaction (can’t believe it’s half over already, when did that happen 😬 )

Still spending lots of hours in the design studio trying to come up the next hit song 😄
hope all is well with everyone. Promise I’ll get that 25mm wrapped up soon! Then onto the new SUPERVAPES 🛸🛸🛸
It leaves room for the imagination...
I also have no desire to buy other vapes for this 420.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Beautiful setup my friend!! Thanks for representing for the Z Tribe!

The way the ZX fits on the bowl is perfection. Love how you can go hands free also. I can't wait for mine to get here. Seems really special

My electronics supplier says the coils should be finished up this week, should be coming together shortly from this point!

It leaves room for the imagination...
I also have no desire to buy other vapes for this 420.
I'm looking forward to the rest of the story...

The story continues!!

namasteIII

Hi Ryan apologies if this has been stated already.

I am wondering if the ZX is a product you plan to offer long term? Asking because reading this thread I see numerous mentions of other products and plans.

I can’t purchase today unfortunately, but hope that when I can it is still available. I am hopeful as to me it seems like the flagship and mainstay product, but I would find your confirmation useful.

Thanks and I hope you are well.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hi Ryan apologies if this has been stated already.

I am wondering if the ZX is a product you plan to offer long term? Asking because reading this thread I see numerous mentions of other products and plans.

I can’t purchase today unfortunately, but hope that when I can it is still available. I am hopeful as to me it seems like the flagship and mainstay product, but I would find your confirmation useful.

Thanks and I hope you are well.

Cheers friend,

Realistically the availability of the ZX is completely contingent on selling them, so I can't say anything definitive regarding long term availability as it's up to the market to decide if these products deserve to be here.

I'm actively considering other ideas because there's so much that I want to do in this industry.
The Z line has received outstanding customer feedback, but has not yet proven to be sustainable for growing the brand.
I love what I do, but I want to do so much more.

If the Z line is not going to take me there, then I have to try something else.

Thanks for your interest and feedback.

Went a little crazy buying new glass for 420 :brow:.

Thanks so much for sharing that very sweet combination! Digging the Triple Donut Inline, it's a classic by now, those have been around for quite a while!

Top Bottom