Interplanetary Development

InterplanetaryTanner

Manufacturer
I emailed a while ago about material getting stuck in the top of the grinder as well as the shape of the kief compartment relative to the scoop. Wondering if these are planned fixes in the next iteration -- If so, let me know when I can pre-order one :-)

They definitely are on the list. I’m not entirely sure how the scoop got over looked.

Glad to hear about the tweaks ID, I really enjoy my SWII and SWIII. The tweaks will only make me feel even better about recommending the grinders to my friends. They are pretty underrated in my book. Also, did you see that FC is closing down? May want to get in touch with the staff so you can move over your thread. They'll probably be messaging you at some point about it.

Our goal is to make a grinder that’s perfect and can’t be tweaked with any further Improvement. I think we may be getting close.

And yes! Thank you. I saw a post on Instagram yesterday about it and remembered it have been awhile since I stopped by. Then I got distracted and forgot to check into that. Lol

thank you for the reminder.

dirtpie

Are these grinders worth the $30? OR should I stick with a SCS.
Definitely worth it! They grind with ease especially with the removed teeth giving a space to stuff your material in.

The removable screen is great to help give it a deep clean easily. You can swap different mesh size screens for your needs!

Their customer service is phenomenal and the grinder comes with a lifetime warranty.

I've had mine for a few years now and see no sign of wear on the teeth or any shavings coming off anywhere.

dcon67

Can anyone confirm if a wood simrell vortex will fit in an xl silo? I’ve read that they’re slightly thicker than the ti counterpart.

InterplanetaryTanner

Manufacturer
Hi @InterplanetaryTanner. I've recently had one of the teeth in the upper part of my Super Weapon II break off. This isn't supposed to happen, I guess. Am I unique, or does this happen more?

Hope to hear from you, cheers, Frank
Hey Frank,

Thats obviously not supposed to happen! Shoot me an email: contact@interplanetarydevelopment.com with your order number and I’ll get it taken care of.

Just a heads up though, things here in Texas are still a bit frozen... So it may take a few extra days.

Cannabiker

Has anyone tried a Silo with a Simrell? Is damage a real issue, or more of a theoretical possibility? I just ordered one, and I'd love to use it for my Hyper 9. If it is a problem, I may try to install a thin, narrow layer of heat-shrink tubing at the widest point of the stem. Otherwise my M+ will get an upscale home.

Cannabiker,

seriousTone

Has anyone tried a Silo with a Simrell? Is damage a real issue, or more of a theoretical possibility? I just ordered one, and I'd love to use it for my Hyper 9. If it is a problem, I may try to install a thin, narrow layer of heat-shrink tubing at the widest point of the stem. Otherwise my M+ will get an upscale home.
Nemo, who makes the brass Flask and Flintlock dynastashes on etsy just puts a little roll of parchment paper inside the tube to keep things from getting scratched. I think the same would work here.

seriousTone

Haha, nice!

Lucky guy...I've been drooling over them since he first showed them off but can't quite pull the trigger YET with the price of them.

seriousTone,
Top Bottom