Inhaler success

shredder

It's only been a few days but I ditched my asthma inhaler.

It's an everyday twice a day steroid inhaler.
I also have an emergency inhaler I havnt used it either.

I have not vaped anything in weeks, not even a hit. I even have 2 still in the box unused carts, and a collection of herb and concentrate vapes that i havnt been used in months.

As I slowed down vaping I noticed when I did hit a cart vape it bothered more than when I used daily. Not sure why but it did.

I still use edibles daily and not sure how I'll be when and if spring comes to my area because I also have seasonal allergies, but for now im counting it as a success.

shredder

Well I made it a couple weeks. And then I started harvesting a cannabis crop, and I have an allergy to fresh buds full of terpenes and had to start using it again. Hopefully it's just temporary.

Green Kiwi

Cool , Shredder, I have Astma copd myself, for pollen outside I live possibly in the worst place on earth(NZ everything flowers and fruits all year round... pollen on a "turbo charger".according to my GP if you are not asthmatic yet, you will definitely get asthma when you live here for longer then a few months...Clean air ,yes , but full of pollen.:\
And I have learned over the years outdoor weed needs a wash before harvest, actually first water then water with baking soda, and then followed by lemon water to wash the soda of.
This made a massive difference, if you have not tried that yet, I would recommend doing that.

Since I do this my allergies for vaping have greatly decreased.
Hope something in this line will help you also to enjoy the vape again.
Aroha, Green Kiwi

condition

Cool , Shredder, I have Astma copd myself, for pollen outside I live possibly in the worst place on earth(NZ everything flowers and fruits all year round... pollen on a "turbo charger".according to my GP if you are not asthmatic yet, you will definitely get asthma when you live here for longer then a few months...Clean air ,yes , but full of pollen.:\
And I have learned over the years outdoor weed needs a wash before harvest, actually first water then water with baking soda, and then followed by lemon water to wash the soda of.
This made a massive difference, if you have not tried that yet, I would recommend doing that.

Since I do this my allergies for vaping have greatly decreased.
Hope something in this line will help you also to enjoy the vape again.
Aroha, Green Kiwi
You mean washing the plant before harvesting or the buds after you bought them?

Green Kiwi

I mean , when harvest ,each branch gets a gentle swirl in a bucket with water-baking soda-lemonwater.
So 3 buckets total.
it's an eyeopener how much dust insects, pollen etc stick to clean looking bud.
you see this on the bottom of the bucket as a layer .all the stuff you would otherwise have been vaping, without benefits.
And probably because of that, you get a more punctuated taste.imho:2c:

shredder

goodness me that's pretty serious isn't it!! We are assaulted from all sides, if the pollution doesn't get us the pollen will.
I hope you're ok Shredder🙏

I'm fine as frog hair.

I have washed outdoor grown buds in water before and it was surprising how dark the water got.
I grow indoors now and my intake air goes through a furnace filter. I think my problem with fresh bud is more terpene related.

Top Bottom