Discontinued Inhalater XP

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Right little buddy, I had my fair shares of problems with inhalater. All I did was leave an honest review instead of just riding for one of em and hating (something you did).

Talking about quality between 2 pieces of plastic, LMAO.. what a joke.

XP is still not a bad purchase if its putting out better than most vapes out there, even if it breaks down Ill get a replacement, eventually.

And we are talking PORTABLE VAPORIZER, you know the section you are in? Solo is great but doesnt gmatch up to the portability of both vaporizers.. Irrelevant once again, move along clown.
Clown!? Well now my feelings are hurt. Lol.

I don't care enough to 'hate' an object. I do, however, care about people and how they are treated by a company.

Again, we are only expressing opinions...that is what makes this forum so cool. I have nothing personal against you or Inhalater...just won't buy shit with my money.

If yours is working well, great! Unfortunately, others have not been so fortunate.

Now off to put on my big red nose and clown costume...I have another product to bash...

WildChild,

Sonics420

Yes Mr. Clown u care enough to make sarcastic comments when people leave a good review? Yes we all know inhalater sucks as a company, you've expressed that plenty of times.. but weren't we supposed to stop repeating ourselves??.. Seems like you just can't stop :shrug:

It is pretty misleading to folks reading these forums when you have members hating products and calling something else "vastly superior".

Sonics420,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. Warning point issued.
Yes Mr. Clown u care enough to make sarcastic comments when people leave a good review? Yes we all know inhalater sucks as a company, you've expressed that plenty of times.. but weren't we supposed to stop repeating ourselves??.. Seems like you just can't stop :shrug:

It is pretty misleading to folks reading these forums when you have members hating products and calling something else "vastly superior".
Your Mom is calling, kid. Quit vaping and go clean your room.

Back to the XP thread...

WildChild,

Sonics420

All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. Warning point issued.
Coming from the immature guy with child in his user name :rofl:

Yes back to the XP thread, where you have made no contributions..wait why are u here again? :wave: Bye

Sonics420,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello friends

Please no fighting :- | . Discussion and argumentation is great :-)

Replacements are coming. We can pursue the debate.

Here is the breakdown: we have as of today 19 units on test. We will be running them through the day tomorrow. Shipping in the evening if all is A1.

Production is going strong. We will finish replacements and repairs as scheduled this coming friday.

We strongly beleive in our product. We spare no efforts for all customers. We are not perfect. We will strive and get better.

We appreciate the forum.

@Old School Was waiting for some good news :-) I can't beleive you didn't get any one of my replies! Did you get the part on the port lock for the new model you have been adamant about?

@WildChild No waranties on Inhalaters that have been blown to pieces with a shotgun or something ;-)

@Sonics420 Many thanks for the great support. We love you :-)

@ataxian New lot is good. Let's see how it will fare

Old School

Vape13man
Hello friends

Here is the breakdown: we have as of today 19 units on test. We will be running them through the day tomorrow. Shipping in the evening if all is A1.

Production is going strong. We will finish replacements and repairs as scheduled this coming friday.

We strongly beleive in our product. We spare no efforts for all customers. We are not perfect. We will strive and get better.

We appreciate the forum.

@Old School Was waiting for some good news :-) I can't beleive you didn't get any one of my replies! Did you get the part on the port lock for the new model you have been adamant about?

@WildChild No waranties on Inhalaters that have been blown to pieces with a shotgun or something ;-)

Yes I have been waiting for any type of news via either email or posting in this thread.....been waiting quite some time now.....funny you mentioning the email because I just tried to send you an email at admin@inhalater.com....and funny part is that my email address has been spam blocked now:cool:.....so perhaps you could post on here what sort of improvements you have made with regard to relieving the USB port of being the only solid mechanical stop for the switch....
I'm certain we would all like to know....and you stated "new model" does this mean INH005 or are we still referring to the current XP or has the XP become an evolutionary bad dream we should all just try to forget about..... hmmm isn't that sorta what happened to the INH1004?

Old School,

natural farmer

Ohhh... The INH 004 was a beast and still is for most people I assume. It is hitting harder than the Solo and the taste was amazing! That is pure convection vaping and I prove this in previous posts. I wouldn't even try to compare it with the current weak and conduction-full iteration...

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Hello friends

We appreciate the forum.

I wish you folks well. ...and no, we won't try to collect on the warrantee for the XP we sent to the moon. lol

WildChild,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Hello friends

We appreciate the forum.

Any chance I can expect a replacement out of this batch? You had said "10 days before shipment at most" on November 12th. Thanks.

Snake Plissken,

Old School

Vape13man
Hello friends

We appreciate the forum.

So I decided to go back and look over some of your emails and I found this back on the 3rd of October
>>>>>> Yes risk of breaking the electronic component is to be addressed with
>>>>>> the molded bodies scheduled for release before Christmas. A
>>>>>> mechanical stop will be integrated; a thing that can not be done
>>>>>> easily with CNC production technology.

So when you said new model above did you possibly mean new molded bodies - 1st question?
and also are you saying the last batch didn't have the new molded bodies - 2nd question?
what does the "port lock" you mentioned above actually do or lock? the USB port itself or does it lock down the circuit board the switch is mounted to - 3rd question?

Old School,
Reactions: ataxian

Shifu

Hello everyone
It's been almost 2 months that i've got an inhalater and that I started vaporizing aswell.
I consider myself lucky because i'm with a unit that's working well, even if there's some little problems like the charging prob that makes the light disappear and not charge the xp, but seriously guys, I can tell you that the inh is a beast.

Not a single day passed without I use my inh since I got it and It has always performed well.

Now I can sometime hear a continous noise for some seconds sometime, like a timer and when I start a session with fresh abv it does a pop corn sound, I guess it's due to the conduction heating but I don't remember hearing that before. I know i'm a bit maniac but I like perfection !
Anyway, I had the luck to get my hands on a fresh good abv yesterday, it wasn't dry at all and the xp was performing better than a dry herb, that's the though it gaves me.
I see a lot of people arguing about flavor, well guys, I started a session at 8, put it at 7 after half the session, big big clouds all the way after my 3rd hit, full flavor, and that for 2 session, and I can tell you it was an awesome feeling and taste. The 3rd session I did today was cloudy as well (near 8 again) and still gave me some decent clouds and a flavor that was less good than yesterday but still I could feel a good little taste.

For me the xp is a good vaporizer for 2013
2014 is coming, an it's going to be an exciting year with the Grasshopper coming that'll change the vaporizer market.
I can't stop wanting inh to beat everyone, and I think you should take a look to Grasshopper to get a good exemple of what people want. Something stealth, performing nicely, fresh air, full convection for full taste. I really want something like that, inh style's !
So in conclusion, the inh is a good stealth vaporizer, doing some pretty good vapor and has a battery that does its job for a normal day. Some problems occurs, but I think the software update will be a very good thing for the inh005, but for that you have to get a strong base unit that you won't have to change every half year.

Now if I can suggest some little things for the inh005, I think some of these things are really what you need :

- 1st, the price. That's what make people chose in first. The 1st thing I can't keep thinking about is that the inh is overpriced for what it really gives and does. If you want to put a high price, and want to be known, just make an item that's at that 250$ level

- 2nd : Digital display. I don't know how you could do that, the best thing would be to found out a display that doesn't suck off the battery and gives users a good experience, being able to choose a precise temps, or maybe found something that make it able to go 5 to 5 °C higher but please, leave the wheel, when i'm using my inh I can't stop changing the temp without knowing it cause it's way to sensitve and badly placed. Better to have push buttons, or else, something durable and not a troubling wheel.

- Stealth : The inh has a good size, but if it was just a little more tiny it would be lovely. By that, I mean a full design review.

- A better battery. Something that last longer, and charge WAY MUCH faster. Why constructor keep using e-cig mod ? There should be things that keep ass even more on the market.

- Full convection, or maybe 90% convection and 10% conduction. We all know convection is better for everything

- Led color : That green looks kinda... Old ? I'll better see myself with a blue light, more stealth and beautiful to look at.

- I'm not really a fan of the capsule. I have to admit, it's easy to use but something it disturbs me... The fact that it's connected to the exit. And maybe a glass path or anything else that's good for it would be nice to cool the hot vapor.

- last but not least ! Let us be able to clean it. I can't stop wanting to clean it but I can only find myself to clean only the capsule and a little bit inside, but what about down that where the convection air come though. (by the way, where does the air pass though ? It pass though electronic or is it a full safe path ?)

That's all that come in my mind.

I'll be back soon with some vids maybe if I've got faith to do them and post them. Tell me if you want to know something

Shifu,

Zethin

Hello friends

We appreciate the forum.

Everything go A1?

Zethin,

hiphiphooray

Hello friends

... wheres my individual response? hahaha. I'm the guy with the XP that stopped charging, remember? lol Sometimes I just feel this company is so stubborn. People are complaining about customer service yet you continue to ignore concerns on a public forum where your company is reviewed most. And then there's the stubbornness of decreasing quality of vapor despite the complaints of Q3 compared to Q2....

Personally, I still think the Inhalater XP is a good product, and is the best in portable vapes right now. But this company is seriously lacking, and when a better product comes around they will be left in a heartbeat. Please note that all my complaints are with the company and not the product, if that makes sense... I think the build quality on the XP is still great, errors do happen and users make mistakes. But the company needs to seriously fix its public image if it wants any new users...

slartibartfast

Hello friends

We appreciate the forum.

So My xp is busted. How do I go about sending this in for repair? Do I need an RMA or do I just ship it?

slartibartfast,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
@hiphiphooray: We will get your replacement in for Christmas
@Shifu: We might very well ace it on your requirements in 2014

To everyone kindly waiting on us. We are at it. Running 12 days straight on 12 hours shift to get on top. And still no time for a timely response to all concerns and questions. Just can't do more at the moment. Not because we don't care.

Shifu

Could you light me up about the air path also ? Does it goes though some electronic or else ? I don't know if the answer has already been given

Shifu,

Old School

Vape13man
Could you light me up about the air path also ? Does it goes though some electronic or else ? I don't know if the answer has already been given
There are no electronics in the air path with the tiny exception of a heat sensor but when we worry about electronics it is typically referring to semi conductors and alike. The Inhalater actually has 3 air chambers; the 1st chamber is directly after the small holes we see on the side ribs there is a space in between the outer wall and the white chamber insert where the heat chamber is inserted. The heat chamber is completely enclosed inside the white chamber insert.....so once enclosed the air will pass threw the 1st chamber into the 2nd chamber now a space between the inside white insert and the out side wall of the heat chamber.....once passing around the outside of the heat chamber it will then reach the 3rd and final chamber the cap itself that we fill with goodness.....

So zero electronics....however if you plug those holes you will begin to pull air threw the tiny holes the leads pass threw that connect to the heater itself ....Oh and the sensor also has 2 tiny holes....but we are talking tiny.....but still if the other normal inlet is plugged or restricted....then you will still be able to pull air that has electronics threw these tiny tiny little holes......but for the most part completely separated from electronics......

Old School,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
You may use genuine filters to make portable capsules

Fill capsule with desired quantity of herb
Insert filter
Pack gently

portable%20capsules.jpg

Inhalater,

Edward Hyde

You may use genuine filters to make portable capsules

Fill capsule with desired quantity of herb
Insert filter
Pack gently

portable%20capsules.jpg

are these new capsule models?we are still waiting for the free capsules u promised us as a payback for all the waiting and trouble...

Edward Hyde,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes. If you wish we will sell you some new capsules directly. We do not generally do this, but since we will be sending you some complementary units; might as well pack it together

Top Bottom