Infused koolaid pickles... thoughts?

WalkOfLight

Ok so this is an odd idea. I was told about pickles soaked in kool-aid for a few days... and now its noodling around in my brain.
If I made olive oil infused pickles and honey infused kool-aid, wouldn't they compete somehow? I feel there has to be a better way to get it in the pickle.
I am sorry, and your welcome for such an absurd thought. :lol:

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Ok so this is an odd idea. I was told about pickles soaked in kool-aid for a few days... and now its noodling around in my brain.
If I made olive oil infused pickles and honey infused kool-aid, wouldn't they compete somehow? I feel there has to be a better way to get it in the pickle.
I am sorry, and your welcome for such an absurd thought. :lol:
lol
and what ould be the expected effect? :)

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
lol
and what ould be the expected effect? :)
Change the pickle's color, add some sweet Koolaid flavor to your pickle. I think making olive oil infused picks and canna honey infused Koolaid are both nigh impossible ideas, and combining them is bordering on madness personally.

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer
Change the pickle's color, add some sweet Koolaid flavor to your pickle. I think making olive oil infused picks and canna honey infused Koolaid are both nigh impossible ideas, and combining them is bordering on madness personally.
thanks for making that clear, i was i little puzzled for a moment loool

Top Bottom