NFC Induction Heaters - What's available?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I suspect these guys are busy as can be getting this intro-order out. I couldn't come up with any graphics or wording I wanted. Maybe it'll get here sooner :smug:

Sorry your lighter crapped out @fatbiker . Could I recommend a backup IH ...just in case? :brow:

Mono Loco

... I couldn't come up with any graphics or wording I wanted. ...

I would have submitted the following:

Initial Production Run
Limited Edition: Upgraded Components
#001 of 100
S/N: IPR001

Had I known about the free engraving, as an investment I would have bought 10 of them with same engraving ... then sell them on eBay for PROFIT !!!

Mono Loco,
Reactions: fatbiker

fatbiker

I suspect these guys are busy as can be getting this intro-order out. I couldn't come up with any graphics or wording I wanted. Maybe it'll get here sooner :smug:

Sorry your lighter crapped out @fatbiker . Could I recommend a backup IH ...just in case? :brow:

Please do so. I was going to buy the IH by JoJo on Etsy but decided on the Alpine. I thought I'd try the Alpine first and see how it goes. If it's junk then I'm back to square one.

fatbiker,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
So I see the Dynacup being mentioned more frequently lately – I think it's been out for some time now and I have seen some nice pics, however, I totally fail to research this IH properly. Does anyone have more info on it, now that it seems to kick into gear? It does look nice.

Last edited:
Siebter,

Mono Loco

re: Dynacup = I've seen several good reviews on Reddit. One user got a bad one and the seller shipped a replacement "no questions asked" faster than he shipped the original, so customer service seems to be a priority (?). I like the concept - maybe someone can 3D print some cup-holder adapters for other popular IHs ... I think both the PSM and the ALPINE 2020 could fit in one, or "almost", so an adapter that secured into a cup holder and then supported the IH just "above" the cup holder could still be useful.

Mono Loco,
Reactions: Siebter

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I would have submitted the following:

Initial Production Run
Limited Edition: Upgraded Components
#001 of 100
S/N: IPR001

Had I known about the free engraving, as an investment I would have bought 10 of them with same engraving ... then sell them on eBay for PROFIT !!!

I was on the "Stolen from TommyDee" graphic list. That's on my iPod. But I really hoped no graphics would be less drama and maybe a faster ship. Drama avoided but shipping LOL

TommyDee,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I was on the "Stolen from TommyDee" graphic list. That's on my iPod. But I really hoped no graphics would be less drama and maybe a faster ship. Drama avoided but shipping LOL

BUSTED!
Figured you weren’t using it anyways....

0B1EF461-1003-422A-BC53-5F62674D3874.jpeg

RustyOldNail,
  • Love
Reactions: TommyDee

elykpeace

exVASted
I love my alpine 2020. First run and it came with the top on flush and I use it all the time no issues. Matches my darkwood hydravong pretty nicely. I liked the ps mini I owned a few years back but it's a little more rugged looking. The A2020 is really sleek imo im glad to have one and I will eventually get a second with my accumulated points and discounts. No brainier at 100$ 150 isn't too much either.
IMG-20200717-083620.jpg

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Mine has succumb to FlatPack

20200725_192226.jpg

That's what happened while I was waiting for the A'20 :D

TommyDee,

RustyOldNail

Mine has succumb to FlatPack

View attachment 1807

That's what happened while I was waiting for the A'20 :D

Maybe I’m not too subjective, but I’d BUY the one on the left from the verbose-crazy dude.... :)

Your design looks even better in this photo. Now I WANT one!

I’m adding that I don’t know why the layout of those lines, HYPNOTIZE me, I’ve said that before, but it’s hard to take my eyes off that pattern. Very artistic.

Last edited:
RustyOldNail,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
That image just flowed out of a few simple parameters in a parametric CAD sketch.
I've spun an entire philosophy around it in my more elevated moments.
Don't feel alone brother.

Hey, I finally have something to engrave on the A'20! :rockon: .....
not!​

TommyDee,

RustyOldNail

That image just flowed out of a few simple parameters in a parametric CAD sketch.
I've spun an entire philosophy around it in my more elevated moments.
Don't feel alone brother.

Hey, I finally have something to engrave on the A'20! :rockon: .....
not!​

It’s very unique, I’m still starring at it.
Possibly your attempt to hypnotize the population, creating an army of IH builders, to take over the world!

RustyOldNail,
Top Bottom