Indie and retro gamers (No AAA titles and other shit shows)

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Hey

I like video games but not much for flashy graphics and machine guns

what I play are old Nes, Snes and Sega games, indie games and small studio games that are created out of love for the art form, I really wanted just to create a thread for people to reference games and start discussions of what they been playing or want to play

most recently I been playing Shovel knight that is a huge fan love hug for 90 gamers and highly recommend it

shovel_knight.png

I wanted just to start this very simple ... mostly because I realized I am way to tired to review something, rather just wanted to "bait the gamers" on this forum ;)

any more like minded gamers here and what your favorite, playing now or want to play ? ^^

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Started in on Nuclear throne recently, been eyeing Salt and Sanctuary, and Enter the Gungeon recently.

All definitely seem to have that 90's appeal imo.

Need to check out shovel knight.

seaofgreens,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Started in on Nuclear throne recently, been eyeing Salt and Sanctuary, and Enter the Gungeon recently.

All definitely seem to have that 90's appeal imo.

Need to check out shovel knight.

Awesome I been playing Nuclear throne for some months and ended making a 14mm wooden stem for my Enano and made it themed after the game
L1XLTyz.jpg

favorite character is Robot ;)

btw: I am getting "enter the Gungeon" next because it looks really interesting !

Hjalmark,
Top Bottom