• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica lovers

ladysmoke420

Great discussion here! Do you guys get tired for vaping indicas? If so how do you guys combat it without using coffee haha? I'm a health conscious st0ner :rolleyes::o:o

Most of the stuff around me is usually hybrid anyway...

ladysmoke420,

grokit

well-worn member
What's wrong with coffee? :suspicious:

%5Bwallcoo%5D_coffee_Photo_073877.jpg

absolutely nothing

starbucks-coffee-drink-facts-1678482266-aug-27-2012-1-600x400.jpeg

absolutely everything

:razz:

ladysmoke420

Enchantre said:
What's wrong with coffee? :suspicious:

I vape at lower temps in the morning, and I use I strains & hybrids that are less sedating...

My current morning favorite is UW :)

Ah that's cool do u find the indicas are less effective, or give less oopmh than sativa at lower temps? Since theres less THC...

ladysmoke420,
Reactions: ataxian

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The level of THC is pretty individual to the plant strain... "Indica" is not lower in THC than "Sativa"... it just affects one differently, in general.

I vape for the effects I need, is all.

Enchantre,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I love indica/indica leaning hybrids in the day for recreational use its no doubt an hangover from the 1980s when 70 percent (rough estimate) of hash would be from Afghanistan/Pakistan/Indian round by me.

Hopefully the indicas will make more of a comeback for medicinal purposes.

I've got some real heavy indica leaning cheese backcross pheno really makes me sleepy.

I notice Reserva Privada do a Afghani pure strain bet that's lovely!

I've not drunk coffee since I quit tobacco.

cityslang,

Caligula

Maximus
Enjoying some of the 1/8th of Querkle i got yesterday :) i love this guy....and yes ive decide it is a male for some reason lol

Actually you want to cull the male plants when growing unless you purposely want to produce lots and lots of seeds.

Now my quest is to find a dispensary with this stuff... ladies and goons I give you... PURPLE TANGIE! One of the latest and greatest from DNA Genetics.

image-700x300.jpg

purple_tangie_trichomes-700x300.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ladies and goons I give you... PURPLE TANGIE!

@Caligula .. that made me smile. :D

Now that I have a caregiver, for the first time I can honestly say that I am getting good Indicas. He has a house strain called Kosher Kush that knocks me out at night.

I never realized there was such a difference between Indica and Sativa because I was never sure what I was getting. I think mostly Sativas because now that I'm getting Indicas it's a whole different ball game. Much better for pain and sleep.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@Caligula .. that made me smile. :D

Now that I have a caregiver, for the first time I can honestly say that I am getting good Indicas. He has a house strain called Kosher Kush that knocks me out at night.

I never realized there was such a difference between Indica and Sativa because I was never sure what I was getting. I think mostly Sativas because now that I'm getting Indicas it's a whole different ball game. Much better for pain and sleep.
You could always just vape the sativa twice. :nod:

:brow: :lmao::spliff:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have this strain that I use at night to medicate. its called God's Gift a strong Indica with a very mild flavor with an earthy citrus taste. It's too strong to use during the day. I really like the flavor. It's a cross between Grandaddy Purple and OG Kush.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I tried something called Tahoe Og today. I really liked it, a little too much for during the day for me. I like the Earthy taste and it was smooth. Something good for evening. I would like to get some more of the God's Gift. I will have to look online.

Any fav Indica's lately?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I love Tahoe OG! It is great for sleep!

I'm using something from R Xpress called "Exodus Cheese" ... I've gone through .33 of the gram I got 10 days ago... I feel like I'm using a lot of it, I think, because it is working so well! Daytime med for me, definitely. Oh, it's Dr J's brand BHO (but it is very much light, fluffyish, and like a waxy... something), that's right.. anyway, is doing great in both dab style (VXL VXN), and in the OPHOS KISS cart.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love Tahoe OG! It is great for sleep!

I'm using something from R Xpress called "Exodus Cheese" ... I've gone through .33 of the gram I got 10 days ago... I feel like I'm using a lot of it, I think, because it is working so well! Daytime med for me, definitely. Oh, it's Dr J's brand BHO (but it is very much light, fluffyish, and like a waxy... something), that's right.. anyway, is doing great in both dab style (VXL VXN), and in the OPHOS KISS cart.
I burnt myself to the point of blistering dabbling.
I took some Dutch crunch SHATTER and used a K.I.S.S. cart on a PERSEI.
What have I been missing?
Very nice!

Tahoe OG is a nice one.
SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH is the best night time strain for me.
PURPLE KUSH is what it is I believe?
GOD'S GIFT is pretty similar.

exit

INDICA all day every day!
Always medicates me so much better than Sative.
Every time I pick up for the last couple years I buy 100% indica.

Had some amazing Skywalker OG, GDP, Cherry Slyder recently. all amazing indicas.
been waiting for so long to see some Gods Gift out here on the east coast.
hopefully soon?

GenYHippie

I tried something called Tahoe Og today. I really liked it, a little too much for during the day for me. I like the Earthy taste and it was smooth. Something good for evening. I would like to get some more of the God's Gift. I will have to look online.

Any fav Indica's lately?

Very cool i have some tahoe og in my to try stash :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have this strain that I use at night to medicate. its called God's Gift a strong Indica with a very mild flavor with an earthy citrus taste. It's too strong to use during the day. I really like the flavor. It's a cross between Grandaddy Purple and OG Kush.

God's Gift is very tight!
XJqJZtZ.jpg

BUBBA KUSH top bud is fluffy however effective.
The tighter nugget is MILLENNIUM FALCON (I think?)

Last edited:
Lately, my preferred combo has been .05g of "Suzie Q" (12% CBD 0.5% THC) and .05g of Indica dominant flower (GDP, Bubblegum, Bubba Kush, or Blackberry Kush) together in a bowl. I do frequently adjust the ratio of each to suit my needs.

I love the effect I get from mixing regular THC Indica strains with the high CBD flower I was lucky enough to get my hands on. It's a much more level, relaxed effect. Great analgesic properties. Easier to control my dosage and allows me to enjoy vaping more without getting too lifted. Finally, it works as an outstanding sleep aid.

Bvapst

Nice report I like to read. I would like to hear even more feed-backs about CBD ? Especially if someone has tried 1:1 ratio ? How really is the effect ? How is it for someone relatively new to the sweet medicine ?
Can't wait to get my hand on known CBD strain to have my own experience. Soon...

Top Bottom