• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica lovers

GenYHippie

Thanks Goat.
I'm near the epicenter. Largest and longest I've felt since moving to SoCal 35 yrs ago. First time I was really concerned.
My Underdog may have been one of the only casualties. Luckily Dave's CS is unparalleled!

Gla your ok Adobewan. My first and last big one was the Northidge 90's I was just a tiny thing then though. Probably would have slept through it if not for my mom, dad, two brothers, and a sister all jumping onto my bed to protect me lol.

goatgobaahh

Ugh,

Here on the east coast we have hurricanes, snow, and ice. All natural disasters are equally terrifying!
I've never been west of Philly, never really had the resources to travel. However, since I was a kid I've always dreamed of heading west to live in Cali however these 3 things terrify me.

1.)New and exotic spiders
2.)Earthquakes
3.)Rattle snakes

On a lighter note I finally have a time frame of when I can fly out and visit for the first time! Pretty excited about that! I have no idea where to go, what to do, or what cool head shops to visit.

I figured I'd start in San Fran figure it out from there!

Back on topic though picked up some great white shark it's a hybrid indica heavy. Mixed it with og Tahoe and sour diesel 3 strains for one elbow pack! Pretty sure my brain is melting!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Ugh,

Here on the east coast we have hurricanes, snow, and ice. All natural disasters are equally terrifying!
I've never been west of Philly, never really had the resources to travel. However, since I was a kid I've always dreamed of heading west to live in Cali however these 3 things terrify me.

2.)Earthquakes
3.)Rattle snakes

On a lighter note I finally have a time frame of when I can fly out and visit the west coast for the first time! Pretty excited about that! I have no idea where to go, what to do, or what cool head shops to visit.

Back on topic though picked up some great white shark it's a hybrid indica heavy. Mixed it with og Tahoe and sour diesel 3 strains for one elbow pack! Pretty sure my brain is melting!
Rattlers if you're in the "country." Very few in cities. I live in the "country" (15-20 minutes away from town, every house has 4+ acres, coyotes etc) and I've seen about 5 or 6 rattlers in over a decade of being here. They're not much of a bother if you don't bug them, but we have animals (chickens, horses, etc) here and a few dogs, so I kill the ones I see. I think the only "exotic" spider I've seen is the hobo spider, had one run across my chest once in bed ;) also had a tarantula in one of my shoes that I left outside... almost put my foot in :whoa: seen 3 or 4 of those.

Earthquakes though? Can't fuckin' kill 'em. I didn't notice this last one but they make me uncomfortable and I don't live in LA!

Thoroughly enjoying this Black Bubba I have right now, not too heavy on the body but definitely a good indica :nod:

goatgobaahh

Rattlers if you're in the "country." Very few in cities. I live in the "country" (15-20 minutes away from town, every house has 4+ acres, coyotes etc) and I've seen about 5 or 6 rattlers in over a decade of being here. They're not much of a bother if you don't bug them, but we have animals (chickens, horses, etc) here and a few dogs, so I kill the ones I see. I think the only "exotic" spider I've seen is the hobo spider, had one run across my chest once in bed ;) also had a tarantula in one of my shoes that I left outside... almost put my foot in :whoa: seen 3 or 4 of those.

Earthquakes though? Can't fuckin' kill 'em. I didn't notice this last one but they make me uncomfortable and I don't live in LA!

Thoroughly enjoying this Black Bubba I have right now, not too heavy on the body but definitely a good indica :nod:

Well if I ever move out in the country, you best believe I'm bringin my s&w 627(nil's grips on her she's a beauty)! Least, I can ping the spiders too!

Fuckin spiders!:goon:

GenYHippie

Ugh,

2.)Earthquakes
3.)Rattle snakes

On a lighter note I finally have a time frame of when I can fly out and visit for the first time! Pretty excited about that! I have no idea where to go, what to do, or what cool head shops to visit.

See hurricanes and tornado terrify me far more than earthquakes. But its all a matter of what you grew up around. We have friends and family on the east coat, the gulf, and Kansas they all deal with worse than a little shimmy shake earth quake :p.

Spiders aren't a huge deal here. If your more outer suburb or rural you will see more black widows but I don't know many people who have found them inside they generally keep to under the patio/porch.

Earthquakes are mostly no big deal every 10 - 20 years so cal will get a good shake that causes damage but mostly its small stuff. The one a few days ago I wouldn't have noticed if I hasn't been straight across from a potted plant that moved. Rattle snakes HA! Ive eaten rattle snake (no joke my dad caught one at work when iw as a kid and we cooked it and saved the skin for our cowboy hats) and its pretty tasty :). In all honesty even with hiking and horseback ive seen about 5 in my 25 years here. Never had one bother to get close enough to bite. They usually go off under a bush when they feel you coming. The rattle is just for good measure.

don't let us west coasters and our strange animals scare ya you will have a blast! Especially if you can buy and bring back some green souvenirs while your here :).

If your in San Fransico you must check out City Lights book shope, then head out to Muir Woods. If you can find the Lusty Lady club it had a lot of cool history behind it and is worth a visit even if you never make it inside.

Nice score never heard of white shark before. They have Tohoe OG down here I cant get at home so im not leaving till I get some! I need some couch lock/sleepy time strains to try.

Im with you coyotes are much more threat than earthquakes or spiders here. My aunt lives in a retirement development nothing rural and she has to walk the dog with a pocket full or rocks or a BB gun. Hmm Black bubba another new one for me I am going to have to go look that up. Ive seen plenty of bubbas just never anything with black in the name.

While im at it anyone have indica or indica dominant reccs for no couchlock? I have 11 strains on my list ATM but don't min tacking on a few more. About 5 of those are intentional sleepy strains hopefully somewhere in the other 6 will be a daytime med for me.

GenYHippie

Dropping in with a question. As I see more high CBD strains out im noticing their genetics are strongly sativa or sativa dom hybrids. I know the CB D tones down the THC effects but im curious why I don't see indica dominant high CBD strains?

GenYHippie,

grokit

well-worn member
I think you just kind of answered your own question,
in that sativa strains have higher cbd content than indicas.
But don't worry...
Monsanto is already working on it, courtesy of george soros :tup:

GenYHippie

Oh man I cant wait to type up everything I got today. Mostly indica some hybrid and 1 or 2 light sativas. The sales were amazing today and the first walk in I went to had a BOGO1/2 on edibles! Cant break it out till kids are in bed but im so excited with everything I got. If your near Homeland/Perris/Hemet check out Natural Solutions. I worked mostly with Hope today and she is a sweetheart.

I think you just kind of answered your own question,
in that sativa strains have higher cbd content than indicas.
But don't worry...
Monsanto is already working on it, courtesy of george soros :tup:

Haha good point. Im still new to this but when I hear CBD is think calm/sedating like an indica rather than upbeat and racy like a sativa. Brain conflict lol

GenYHippie,
Reactions: grokit

GenYHippie

Posted my whole haul in the stash thread but here are the indicas I got today -
Alright this noob went on a spree and here are the results -
Indica -
1g Big Bud Shake (for my salve stash)
1g Purple Kush
1g Blackberry Kush
1g Ghost OG
1g Tahoe OG
3.1 Platinum Bubba
3.6 Big Bud

Edibles -
Day Dreamers Chocolate Bar Indica per serving 180 THC 5mg CBD 10mg CBN

God bless April 420 sales and specials. Add that to the new patient freebies and I think I got a good amount to try for my money :)

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I know you guys will appreciate this Rare Darkness I enjoyed Sunday.

4NkUYkO.jpg

7pmxRmX.jpg

GenYHippie

....grape romulan.... and platinum romulan now at dispensaries in s.f.

Nice! I have been waiting on a romulan to come my way. I saw some ont he menu when i was visiting family but it sold out by the time i got there. At home ive only seen it once now and it was $25 a gram which is way out of my price range. Grape sounds lovely with it :)

turk

turk
.....they have the purple o.g. kush @ s.f. dispensaries....not enough thc for me though...the ones here top out at 18-19%....I purchase the 20's and higher....

turk,

GenYHippie

.....they have the purple o.g. kush @ s.f. dispensaries....not enough thc for me though...the ones here top out at 18-19%....I purchase the 20's and higher....

Lol i have the opposite problem trying to find something tested at 15% or less THC

GenYHippie,

GenYHippie

...hey I heard they had good dispensaries down there in southern Ca.....what gives?

Lol we do just not alot of lab tested ones near me. Til i learn what works for me i like having specifics. The one i go through gives alot of detail. Sun/shade/indoor/organic/no spraying/hydro and such plus the lab values but there isnt alot on the low THC coming in. Alot of the stuff that came in for 420 was high THC and high dose edibles once that stock runs out they will be back to more variety in my low tolerance bracket.

I thought Harlequin was a Cali mainstay?

My main dispensary does have it but after a not so fun experience with cannatonic im shy of the unbalanced ratio. I do have a blue dream high CBD pheno thats close to equal i want to try first.

herbivore21

I really wanna give you guys a picture of this ridiculously trich covered (touching a cured stem will make your fingers sticky) UK superskunk called Gringo that I got, reportedly an Indica dominant hybrid. This is the most psychadelic/sleepy weed I've ever had, incredible amounts of vapor off tiny amounts of bud. My cameras in my phone and tablet both can't do it justice.

6zn98m.jpg

Apologies for the graininess and bad light and all round terrible photography. But the trichs are thick on the leaves, the leaves are actually dark green but have caked kief on them! Insane :D

Top Bottom