• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica lovers

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
New to the Indicas and Indica dominant strains. Been strictly vaping Sativas and Sativa doms.

Enter Raspberry Kush, an Indica dominant. Very tastey. I had it this morning and it did semi-couchlock me.
Gonna be trying it again this evening as it's probably a better evening vape??

I do sativas in the AM all the way up through 4PM then switch over to hybrid for a session, and then Indica for last session before bed. I've done indicas all day long but you gotta watch it. It wont necessarily couchlock on a wake and vape, but it can if you go too far.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've done indicas all day long but you gotta watch it. It wont necessarily couchlock on a wake and vape, but it can if you go too far.
You make it sound like afternoon naps are a bad thing. :shrug:

I usually vape Sativas before 4pm too. But sometimes I go Indica all day fully knowing that a nap will be involved. Sometimes I like a good nap.:zzz:

:peace:

Last edited:

MinnBobber

You make it sound like afternoon naps are a bad thing. :shrug:

I usually vape Sativas before 4pm too. But sometimes I go Indica all day fully knowing that a nap will be involved. Sometimes I like a good nap.:zzz:

:peace:
....................................................................................
I probably should nap, but maybe feel a little guilty about taking a nap. Anybody else feel like that?

MinnBobber,

twigs

Pay no mind to those voices in my head
Just acquired 1g of White Fire Alien OG. Best sleepy time strain I've found to date. It's fast acting, with a nice tingly body high and no mental racing. Two draws on my Firefly2 and I Sleep well! I will be returning for a larger purchase!

CharSadehBeast

I'm going to bookmark this thread and read it from page 1 but wanted to ask a recommendation for an indica ((not hybrid) strain that does not have the traditional couchlock/sleep aid effects. Sativas are too "racy" for me but indicas have a negative affect on my ability to work and function during the day

CharSadehBeast,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I'm going to bookmark this thread and read it from page 1 but wanted to ask a recommendation for an indica ((not hybrid) strain that does not have the traditional couchlock/sleep aid effects. Sativas are too "racy" for me but indicas have a negative affect on my ability to work and function during the day

The Cornbread I've been getting from one of the local dispensaries sounds like what you are looking for. I still say it feels more like an indica than a hybrid, but isn't really sedating/couchlock-y for me...But, if you read the description on leafly, I think it is supposed to lean more sedative than the cut this dispensary has, so maybe not useful info :(

rabblerouser,
Reactions: A1

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Low thc high cbd indica's are going to be better for daytime. Stephen hawking kush is another good one. My last sample was around 5% 1:1

psychonaut,

puma88

Thanks everyone for the info, great thread! My favorites: Purps(all time favorite), Afghooey, Blueberry, Blackberry Kush (cant find/afford any of these recently and I think the Purps was a $50 1/8 when I used to smoke that back in '07/08)

I like the general indica effects so after building a small/medium tolerance over a few months with hybrids in my vape (purchased in Dec) I tried a bunch of GSC & OG crosses before getting some stronger indicas. Recently had some Romulan Cheese that was fantastic if a bit pungent. GDP is my go-to for insomnia or pain. I'm thinking of trying some Blue Urkle. I cant find any lineage info and I hope its a Blueberry cross not Blue Dream but either way is fine.

I'll also add that I favor certain growing/curing techniques over specific strains (always prefer indica, though). I like outdoor and a certain cure time/method although I dont know what method I do know how I like the bud to look. Also with the right cure its easier for me to control the dosage as I usually micro dose at low/medium tolerance.

strictly vapor

Indica all day for this vapor enthusiast. For me sativas are anxiety. Pink kush, rockstar, pink rockstar, ace og, fire og, headband, purple kush and pink bubba are some of the favorites right now - great vape strains :D

strictly vapor,
Reactions: Prolusio

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Mazar (Skunk #1 x Afghani)

lCJVF4F.jpg

mephisto

Wow, Mazar! I had to panic harvest a shitload of this strain many years ago and did not get to appreciate the true beauty of a good cure. Sure hope its treating you well. Sorry for the harvest reference, I lack a Thesarus....

stoneleopard

Death Star + Apollo 13 = Death Orange or Orange Star. Tasty and Pastey!

Ooh I want to try that. I normally lean towards sativas, but for winding down death star is my favourite so far. One time I actually got a star shaped bud of it, didn't get a picture unfortunately.

stoneleopard,

hinglemccringleberry

Just picked up some Grand Daddy Purp. I dont know if its because i use relatively small doses, but even strong indicas like GDP and Platinum Cookies give me more cerebral, sativa like effects to go with the body high, but without giving me 'couchlock'. Probably because I dont use enough in 1 sesh to bring out the sedative effects.
But since I usually abstain from cannabis during the day and stick mainly to evening/after work use, it works out. I dont have much of an interest in sativas anymore. I dont need any extra help getting the wheels of my brain turning. I get all the sativa like effects I want from my indicas, meaning I can microdose a heavy indica during the day and be fine, or I can up the dose size in the evening to wind down. Indicas are working out to be very versatile for my lifestyle.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just picked up some Grand Daddy Purp. I dont know if its because i use relatively small doses, but even strong indicas like GDP and Platinum Cookies give me more cerebral, sativa like effects to go with the body high, but without giving me 'couchlock'. Probably because I dont use enough in 1 sesh to bring out the sedative effects.
But since I usually abstain from cannabis during the day and stick mainly to evening/after work use, it works out. I dont have much of an interest in sativas anymore. I get all the sativa like effects I want from my indicas, meaning I can microdose a heavy indica during the day and be fine, or I can up the dose size in the evening to wind down. Indicas are working out nicely for me and are very versatile for my lifestyle.
I love GDP a lot.
It is either generational or geographical?

I can't MICRO-DOSE and makes me super sick?

From when I wake up until I go to bed I vaporize?
GDP I wish it was still at the Dispensaries?

Most of the grower's are crossing GDP with other strains which is great.

Today it's DOSIDOS and very INDICA TYPE.

1/2 to 1.0 gram per day with no T-Break's work's best 4 my situation?

Plus lot's of ROSIN?

asdf420

i didn't know platinum gsc was even indica dominant. i think I really liked it? But it must've been kind of cerebral.

my first experience vaping was with maximus (indica dominant local in CA?) and it was... different. Kind of boring. Very little euphoria in a short period, just felt twitching and couchlock. very good sleep and destressing medicine (except rem inhibition). I may want to try GDP, northern lights, skywalker or whatever later

Last edited:
asdf420,
Top Bottom