• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica lovers

hinglemccringleberry

Pink anything is amazing IMO. Had some Pink Fig from a SF dispensary recently and apparently it's pretty rare. I was in love (even though it's a sativa dominant hybrid). Also check out Pink Panties (indica) if you can find it. If not, Sunset Sherbet is easier to find. It's Pink Panties crossed w/ something else I can't remember right now

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: ataxian

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... Pink Panties crossed w/ something else I can't remember right now
Girl Scout Cookies! :tup: Will definitely try Pink Panties if see.

Sunset Sherbet is a relaxing, happy-feeling favorite, not available from my delivery dispensary since last April. Thanks to use of Boveda packs, was able to hoard the last little load until two weeks ago. Nothing is worth driving 2+ hours and registering at a dispensary whose menu hasn't been updated in a week to maybe find.

Cherry Pie wasn't in the first lineage list I remember for GSC (not that my memory is great). Seem not to like it quite as well w/Cherry Pie (did anyone else notice this?), but still enough to have a decent amount stashed in a preserve jar of assorted strains.

I wish everyone could enjoy the choices available to California MMJ patients.

(Off-topic: Dream Queen a very nice sativa...especially with that "new strain buzz." Bump! :ko: )

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Girl Scout Cookies! :tup: Will definitely try Pink Panties if see.

Sunset Sherbet is a relaxing, happy-feeling favorite, not available from my delivery dispensary since last April. Thanks to use of Boveda packs, was able to hoard the last little load until two weeks ago. Nothing is worth driving 2+ hours and registering at a dispensary whose menu hasn't been updated in a week to maybe find.

Cherry Pie wasn't in the first lineage list I remember for GSC (not that my memory is great). Seem not to like it quite as well w/Cherry Pie (did anyone else notice this?), but still enough to have a decent amount stashed in a preserve jar of assorted strains.

I wish everyone could enjoy the choices available to California MMJ patients.

(Off-topic: Dream Queen a very nice sativa...especially with that "new strain buzz." Bump! :ko: )
PINK PANTIES (GSC X SHERBERT) = CIVILIZED

I want try!

CALIFORNIA = GIRL SCOUT COOKIES = STANARD (recording fuel)

Last edited:

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
... Will definitely try Pink Panties if see.

Sunset Sherbet is a relaxing, happy-feeling favorite, not available from my delivery dispensary since last April. ...
I totally hit the jackpot. :D Found a local delivery dispensary with Pink Panties AND Sunset Sherbet on their menu. Registered/joined on line tonight and will order when they open tomorrow. I spoke to someone on the phone about a glitch at their web site and confirmed both strains are available. Plus they offer a 25% FTP discount and a 4.8 star Weedmaps rating with 52 reviews.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

So for the last few months Ive had nothing but indicas and indica dominant hybrids. My grape romulan and LA confidential are heavy hitting sedaters. My bubblegum and sour cookies are less sedative, alittle better for daytime use. But none of these strains i want to consume in the morning because i know what im in for if i do that.
This is why i cant be an exclusive indica user. I miss having a nice uplifting sativa. Id love some Candy Jack right about now.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: cannabis.pro

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
So for the last few months Ive had nothing but indicas and indica dominant hybrids. My grape romulan and LA confidential are heavy hitting sedaters. My bubblegum and sour cookies are less sedative, alittle better for daytime use. But none of these strains i want to consume in the morning because i know what im in for if i do that.
This is why i cant be an exclusive indica user. I miss having a nice uplifting sativa. Id love some Candy Jack right about now.

Try a high CBD indica like Stephen Hawking Kush, very good in the morning because it's not too sedative and low THC. Though I do agree, there's nothing quite like a sativa in the morning, but some people cant handle sativas =/ Also, a very nice indica I discovered, Lemon Alien, not very sedative but very relaxing.

MinnBobber

New indica I've been enjoying, lemon alien. Flavor is like lemonade. So good especially in concentrate. Not very sedative, but relaxing. Super lemon haze x Alien bubba
Thanks. I see Super Lemon Haze in there and my eyes light up---it's probably my favorite strain.

Coming over (coming out??) on the Indica thread as I have been strictly a Sativa, Sativa Dom Hybrid guy but planning ahead. I have not had enough of a stash to go with an Indica yet, but on next supply run I'm thinking I really should crossover and try.

I do have lower back pain, neck pain, torn shoulder tendon pain, arthritis pain, tight muscle pain etc so Indicas might be better for those issues.
So far, Blue Dream has been my go-to, best ever for pain issues. A miracle strain for me.

For Indica newbies, what would be a couple good ones to try, maybe very different effect strains?
I might get like two Indica 1/8ths on my next supply run.
Probably time to expand my universe.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
For Indica newbies, what would be a couple good ones to try, maybe very different effect strains?
I might get like two Indica 1/8ths on my next supply run.
Probably time to expand my universe.

Master Kush will put you on your ass as will Ewok OG. Those are strictly bedtime meds. Lemon Alien I like for relaxing in the afternoon, the flavor is out of this world good if you like lemons. I've had some luck with White Rhino during the daytime but its easy to go overboard and be in couchlock land =/ I suggest lower temps for indica during daytime, save the ABV for evening snack before bed.

A1

Master Kush will put you on your ass
Yeah it will^, loving this indy right now...

JkWlcVLh.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@MinnBobber

Bubba kush, OG kush and pink kush were all good for pain when I tried them. Especially the pink kush, it was like inhaling vanilla, berry and cotton candy followed by a wave of soothing relaxation and light cerebral effects.

Edit: Master kush has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it's one set of effects sometimes it's another.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have some Cheese that is just the dankest weed I've had in a while. I bought it several months ago but have been saving it.

Now that the holidays are near, I've ground up a bunch for my little stash jar. I have another big golf ball bud still left. This strain really milks my bubbler and has nice, smooth vapor. Even ground up the herb sticks together from all the resin on it. This will be my Christmas weed for the holidays!

StiltedLimboDancer

I'm currently having the Paradise White Berry which is indica dominant. It is a nice multi purpose strain. In low quantities it is kind of activating with a little "grounding" ;) So it doesn't give you paranoia or what so ever.

But when you continue to vape/smoke more of it, it will put you down. Like yesterday when I woke up on my couch at 3 a.m. after the train hit me... :wave:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Blue_OG_5702b087bb31c.jpg

I'm still enjoying my blue og quite a bit, I highly recommend it for both its flavor and a nice indica-dominant hybrid type of effect with good psychoactive and medical qualities. I could vape it all day :tup:

I'm always looking for variety though, I just planted two bonus seeds and they both sprouted.

Kali_s_Fruitful_Cannabis_Jack_Mist_Tree.jpg

One is called Kali & the Chocolate Factory

dr-krippling-kripple-roulette-feminised-seeds_500.jpg

...and the other is called Kripple Roulette.

I've never heard of either but have heard of the kripple
family of strains in general as very potent indicas;
I suppose the latter one is a bit unpredictable.

Obviously not my photos.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm loving this Bubba Kush I just picked up. I forgot how sedative the strain is and have nearly fallen asleep while taking it serveral times. Lovely indica effects with a bit of a head high. Super nice strain for vegetating.

MinnBobber

New to the Indicas and Indica dominant strains. Been strictly vaping Sativas and Sativa doms.

Enter Raspberry Kush, an Indica dominant. Very tastey. I had it this morning and it did semi-couchlock me.
Gonna be trying it again this evening as it's probably a better evening vape??

MinnBobber,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom