In your opinion, what is the best portable (that you have used) on the market?

armani

Professional Stoner
I have owned a few but tried many, and if i where suppose to choose only one portable it would be the grasshopper from the hopper labs.
Main reason is stealth in puplic as a single hitter or at home with a bong (btw WOW)
It is kinda of an allrounder.

My second choice would have been the Boundless CFX

armani,
Reactions: Cl4ud3

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@lhodgy try a log, that'll show you what glass stem pure convection can do with full plug in power (so much more efficient and tasty than Air/Solo which are hybrids with a lot of conduction, weaker too watt wise) and for a portable, kinda like a combo of the two, check out Milaana. Zion helped me get over what I missed from the Solo, and Milaana is like Air in a sense being more portable (but it doesn't have regulation). Also check out the new MistVape Touch (LSV too on the plug in side). Hit for hit, each of these vapes destroy Solo and Air honestly, with full powered pure convection

Vaporhead99

Lovely! Due to the favouritism of the Vapcap I will be getting one of these tonight however I don't want multiple, I just want the best, so...

After spending a great deal of last night checking out the Vapcap I have now decided against getting one, mainly due to the fact that it needs a lighter, that really puts me off as I don't have lighters at all so I really don't want a piece of kit that needs one whilst the 3 portables I own (Haze, Air, MFLB) I love and are all battery operated so for now I'm sticking with battery operated portables.

@lhodgy try a log, that'll show you what glass stem pure convection can do with full plug in power (so much more efficient and tasty than Air/Solo which are hybrids with a lot of conduction, weaker too watt wise) and for a portable, kinda like a combo of the two, check out Milaana. Zion helped me get over what I missed from the Solo, and Milaana is like Air in a sense being more portable (but it doesn't have regulation). Also check out the new MistVape Touch (LSV too on the plug in side). Hit for hit, each of these vapes destroy Solo and Air honestly, with full powered pure convection

I'm almost sold on the Milaana!

I have two session portables and have decided to add the Pax 3 to my collection when it's released as if I don't get one I'll regret it and continuously wonder how good the Pax brand is so the Pax 3 is a done deal, as for the Milaana...

Right now the MFLB is my only on demand portable vape and I need another on demand portable of which the Milaana I believe fits the bill, it is also pure convection from what I can gather and gets a lot of love too so I'll be reading up a lot on the Milaana tonight and fingers crossed, hopefully adding this to my collection over the weekend :)

Mr. Me2

After spending a great deal of last night checking out the Vapcap I have now decided against getting one, mainly due to the fact that it needs a lighter, that really puts me off as I don't have lighters at all so I really don't want a piece of kit that needs one whilst the 3 portables I own (Haze, Air, MFLB) I love and are all battery operated so for now I'm sticking with battery operated portables.

I have two session portables and have decided to add the Pax 3 to my collection when it's released as if I don't get one I'll regret it and continuously wonder how good the Pax brand is so the Pax 3 is a done deal, as for the Milaana...

Right now the MFLB is my only on demand portable vape and I need another on demand portable of which the Milaana I believe fits the bill, it is also pure convection from what I can gather and gets a lot of love too so I'll be reading up a lot on the Milaana tonight and fingers crossed, hopefully adding this to my collection over the weekend :)
To add to your vas/dilemma/confusion, I think you should compare that one to the firewood 4 and grasshopper.

And let us know your final decision!

Mr. Me2,

Shit Snacks

Yeah it is like mflb but better bc of the pure convection power and better battery life, plus a button... Pax is all just sex appeal imo, I'd rather have an IQ than a 3 if either. But I understand the draw, that's like what GH is for me, but it doesn't see nearly as much use as Mi & MVT

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Milaana haaaah - the portable of log vapes. I love my Mi and have been having fun getting to know this little wooden jewel for the past couple months. I still love using my Solo too. They each have their place in my heart and in my line up.

Mi has wonderful flavor and I love an all glass air path. Very easy to maintain. There is a knack to the operation and use but worth putting in the effort.

Last edited:

Cl4ud3

Milaana is the only vape I've been using recently, normally I have a couple on the go for different jobs but I love it so much its in constant use. Got a VapCap coming because I wanted to try something stealthy and butane :)

Vaporhead99

To add to your vas/dilemma/confusion, I think you should compare that one to the firewood 4 and grasshopper.

And let us know your final decision!

Haha, thanks for that :D

The grasshopper is something I've never even looked at but heard great things about, I'll check it out at some point in the future but rather than compare them and complicate things further I'm simply going to judge the Milaana on it's own merit tonight and order it if it still appeals.

Yeah it is like mflb but better bc of the pure convection power and better battery life, plus a button... Pax is all just sex appeal imo, I'd rather have an IQ than a 3 if either. But I understand the draw, that's like what GH is for me, but it doesn't see nearly as much use as Mi & MVT

It really does look and sound good, you have almost sold me the Milaana on your own, I hope you get paid commission ;)

I was actually comparing the Pax 3 and IQ too but opted for the Pax as there seems to be a lot of issues with the customer service side on the IQ, having bad customer service really puts me off, even more so when the product is in it's infancy. I have been looking at Pax for ages though so just for peace of mind I do need to get one.

Anyway, I am going to check out the Milaana and after just seeing @CarolKing post it's basically a done deal, I'll let you guys know what I decide to do a little later but as for now and back on topic the Arizer Air is the best portable I have used so far however I really want this to change and to have a new number 1 within a week, we'll see...

ZC

Can't go wrong with the Milaaana.

Grasshopper is good if you get one that works but the mouthpiece is lip burning after just a couple hits and the batteries have a very short lifespan .

Firewood is great but isn't as powerful or versitile as the Mi, and I'm finding it's more of a session vape than on demand.

The Mi never let's me down. it's the one I keep coming back to and without a doubt the number one vape I'd keep if I had to wittle down my collection.

You won't be disappointed .

Edit: plus the Milaaana has better flavor than almost every other vape I've tried.

Last edited:
Hi there everyone

Only very new here but just wondering if theres a reason why no one has mentioned the focusvape? It's the only vape I've ever tried and i like it, i think it does the job fine (it's portable enough, gives decent clouds, gets me heaps buzzed) but if these other vapes you guys are mentioning are heaps better i might have to look into expanding my collection!

Thanks

natural farmer

Hi there everyone

Only very new here but just wondering if theres a reason why no one has mentioned the focusvape? It's the only vape I've ever tried and i like it, i think it does the job fine (it's portable enough, gives decent clouds, gets me heaps buzzed) but if these other vapes you guys are mentioning are heaps better i might have to look into expanding my collection!

Thanks
Man, vapes are like any other product. You can be content with one or you might develop an Acquisition Syndrome (VAS into our case) and leave a dreadful life trying to have and enjoy as many as you can!!! :lol::p

Your choice! Happy hunting! :tup:

Shit Snacks

Hi there everyone

Thanks

That is one of the better Chinese session conduction vapes, but on demand convection is in a league of its own according to many of us here (most desktops are pure convection too, so it is like having plug in power in your hand) This thread is now littered with examples

hweezi

formally cwheezy
The Sticky Brick Junior is by far the easiest real portable to take with you on the go. All you need is the brick, torch, and herb and you're good. It's by far the heaviest hitting and almost the tastiest vape I own.

Other vapes like the Milaana and Vapcap are still great but have flaws that don't make them the simplest experience while on the go. For the Vapcap there's the click that you have to be able to hear and when in the day light it's quite difficult to aim with the torch because it's very hard to see. While with the Milaana there's the hassles of carrying around batteries and all cautions of leaving the battery in while on the go makes it a little impracticable as a portable.

imo.

Farid

Another thing I forgot to say about the vapcap is that it's the only vape I've ever used in the company of cigarette smokers that has "fit in". Every other vape looks like you're sucking on a box or an ipod, or a e cigarette. I was out with my friends last night, and one of my friends who doesn't smoke or vape didn't know what I was smoking until I told him I was vaping weed. He knows what weed smells like, but the vapcap is so discreet that he didn't smell it, and it didn't look too conspicuous. With a blackwood TI vapcap he thought I was lighting and smoking a small cigar.

The only other bud vaporizers I'd feel comfortable using in public are those which look like an E cig, but then you are adding electricity to the mix, which requires pockets of batteries.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The vapcap is the shit. It just works. Can "recharge" my torch lighter in 5 seconds. Hard to beat that with a titanium stick...

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Squiby

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
The vapcap is the shit. It just works. Can "recharge" my torch lighter in 5 seconds. Hard to beat that with a titanium stick...

Hard but maybe not impossible thanks to replaceable batteries.

Although in an attempt to see if I could swap the batteries in my Ti GH in under 5 seconds I did somehow pinch my thumb :tup: in the backend threads causing a blood blister. :ugh: With more practice I believe I could use my hopper without injuring myself.

BTW I'm not actually recommending the hopper here as in my opinion the failure rate still seems too high at the moment.

I think I'm with the other vapcapers on this one.

ZC

I vape during dog walks all the time. No rain or snow though. Grasshopper and Milaana are both great for dog walks, and I imagine the FW4 will be too.

Top Bottom