Imag Junior Vaporizer

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
I have already announced in the X-Max/Imag thread, that the Imag guys are working on another portable dry herb vaporizer. Now, it seems like it's available already!

I love the size, but the heating chamber worries me a bit and I hope that's not a step backwards. Well it is most definitely in terms of cleaning it.
However, I think the Elevape works with a ceramic coil as well (correct me if I'm wrong)

Actually, the Imag Junior looks a bit like one of these electronic usb lighters...
Anyway, since the Imag is pretty good (thanks @wyatt herb for the find), I will definitely check this out as well

more information and pics on their website

ImagJuniorCharger.jpg

ImagJuniorSmallestDesign.jpg

Last edited:

sasNW

I have already announced in the X-Max/Imag thread, that the Imag guys are working on another portable dry herb vaporizer. Now, it seems like it's available already!

I love the size, but the heating chamber worries me a bit and I hope that's not a step backwards. Well it is most definitely in terms of cleaning it.
However, I think the Elevape works with a ceramic coil as well (correct me if I'm wrong)

Actually, the Imag Junior looks a bit like one of these electronic usb lighters...
Anyway, since the Imag is pretty good (thanks @wyatt herb for the find), I will definitely check this out as well

more information and pics on their website

ImagJuniorCharger.jpg

ImagJuniorSmallestDesign.jpg

Edit- the Elevape uses a proprietary cold rolled titanium alloy coil

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
It does say ceramic heating Chamber, Not ceramic coil there is a huge difference !

My Flashvape and both Palm and Palm 2.0 have ceramic heating chambers as do a few others i don't own, One great and useful material is this new fanggled ceramic stuff.

llamaman001

It might say chamber but to me that looks like a coil in the pic unless Im tripping. Judging by this companies "3-in-1" herb vape pens Im going to automatically assume that this combusts. Its usually a bad sign when they dont mention anything about proper temp or that it DOESENT burn your herb like the flowermate advertises.

The 2 online shops that are on the website are alibaba and madeinchina.com.....

llamaman001,
Reactions: mrweed

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
There's a stainless steel screen providing heat in the bottom of the FV and palm ceramic chambers and you can easily reach combustion if your not mindful of what your doing.

A chamber isn't a coil but an empty space or in this case the 'Bowl'.

But It does just look like more e-cig type garbage from china soon to be for sale at a Gas station/mini mart near you.

215z

Like the $3,000 Tata Nano car, these items will have its place in developing markets. Millions of people the world over will never be able to afford a $200 vape (or a $20,000 car). You and I would never use this stuff, but they do deserve an alternative to combustion (or riding the bus).

215z,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
@llamaman001 I have the 3 in 1 vaporizer you're talking about and it's a real dry herb vaporizer! Yes it looks like an ecig, but it does the job very well! Simply look in the Xmax/Imag thread!
Personally, I would have ignored the Imag for the same reason, though.

I think this coil was also used in the Imag, but its below the metal oven btw.
I don't know why they don't give information about the temperature, but it's the same with the Imag (senior) and by searching I actually found the temperature range of 190-220°C (seems realistic since there is a lot of vapor, but no combustion)
So I don't see a problem (except for cleaning) with using a coil, when they are able to control the temperature and keep it below 220°C.
Anyway, I will keep you updated when I'm getting one.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
so this in fact an electronic pipe, no vaporizer but might work for oil and wax! sorry for the false info

Top Bottom