I'm new here

MauiWowee

I'm new, and I self-medicate for ADHD and some anxiety too. I just got a vape today for the first time. Bought it at the local head shop for $35.00, and it works great! I can't believe I waited this long to get onboard the vape train. Oh well, better late than never!

I got turned onto vaping by this forum. This place rocks!

:brow:

MauiWowee,

MauiWowee

This is what my vape looks like - does anyone have any experience with this type? I realize it's cheap - but it works, and it's better than smoking. Maybe I'll eventually get a better unit.

Vaporizer.jpg

:p

MauiWowee,

Beezleb

Its called a conduction vape. Its a first generation vaporizer I believe, all old timers vaporist started out with one of these.

Great that it works for you, please give a review of it after you get to play with it for awhile.

Beezleb,

MauiWowee

Beezleb said:
Its called a conduction vape. Its a first generation vaporizer I believe, all old timers vaporist started out with one of these.

Great that it works for you, please give a review of it after you get to play with it for awhile.
I'm very happy with it so far!!!

p901stoner-simpson-posters.jpg

I was wondering though, does anyone ever use water to cool the vapor? If so, what type of components would I need?

Thanks!

:cool:

MauiWowee,

MauiWowee

Damn, this thing is great!

And the high feels so clean! No carbon monoxide tweeking!!!

;)

MauiWowee,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
dude you have one sketch ass vaporizer....please...for the love of enjoyment and your health...UPGRADE!

heres your 'choices'

pd
ssv
extreme
vapor genie
i-inhale
da-buddah
herborizer
vapor warez
VHW
heat guns

there are others...but $$ wise and such i would stick with those^^

Hennessy1414,

High n Dry

maui the vape you have, is the first vaped i ever got it was free, trust me you you need to get a convection style vape like the PD, ssv, herbal etc.... it would be like smoking maui wowie everytime. the vape you have will burn the herb if left on to long pretty much till it combust, dont get me wrong tho conduction style vapes work but i feel like it waste herb after getting my other vape i was using half the amount just my :2c: but welcome to vaping FuckCombustion!

High n Dry,

max

Out to lunch
Don't feel bad MauiWowee. That type was my first vape too. It was enough to get me hooked on vapor, but you'll like a good convection vape much better. The conduction vapes like yours only heat the herb that comes in contact with the hot surface, so grind your herb into powder for the best efficiency. Convection vapes pass heated air THROUGH the herb to much better effect. Save your lunch money and read up here so you can join the convection crowd. ;)

max,

HoneyAir

I'm not for banning stuff, but if stuff were to be banned, it would be vapes like these :)

Precisely because the next generation of vapes is so much better! Head shops should refuse to sell the old ones!

The problem with conduction is that you only singe the edge of the bud, which makes efficiency very low and can give it a bad taste.

The new vaporizers use HOT AIR to transfer the heat. That allows the entire bud to be heated at once, and to better control the temperature so that it does not scorch.

I prefer the Purple Days myself... because its the most efficient, always at the perfect temperature without having to fiddle with knobs, and you can control dosage by the very small bowls... at a very competitive price.

HoneyAir,
Top Bottom