Im looking for recommendations on a hard hitting plug in, TIA!

los

As the title states, im just looking for a hard hitting plug in. Im looking for dense vapor and taste that works with glass and is easy to clean. I used to have quite a few plug ins, mostly log vapes and a couple of volcanos. My hands hurt so I usually get vapes that fit well in the hand, I also prefer cool vape so it would have to be compatible with glass. For the last few years I’ve predominately used portable vapes, I’ve been pretty happy with them but im getting the itch for a new plug in and would like to make an informed choice. Thanks!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think you might want to look into an injector-style vape. They range in price and features. For a great "hand feel", I might suggest the Cloud Connoisseur Halo or Atlas made by our own @iDRINKBLEACH. He also makes handles for other injectors.

Another option is the new generation of logs that work well as an injector too. Examples of this style is the Couchlog, CC Zenith, or Alan's GTR.

Hope that helps!

los

I think you might want to look into an injector-style vape. They range in price and features. For a great "hand feel", I might suggest the Cloud Connoisseur Halo or Atlas made by our own @iDRINKBLEACH. He also makes handles for other injectors.

Another option is the new generation of logs that work well as an injector too. Examples of this style is the Couchlog, CC Zenith, or Alan's GTR.

Hope that helps!
Thanks! I reached out to Alan to put my name on the waiting list. Ive been looking at his creations for years, pretty dope.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Great suggestions above!

Another option for a hard hitting plug-in vape is the any of the models in the FlowerPot family of vapes from Cannabis Hardware. I haven't reached for anything else when vaping herb at home since I got one! It's a perfect vape for those who want to use glass all the time, pretty much as close as you can get to the ol' lighter/bong when vaping.

mustacheemperor

I would echo the suggestions above, and also would recommend you take a look at the Ditanium. I can't provide a thorough review yet since mine literally just arrived, but so far it seems to be a great replacement for my old Cloud Evo. Really dense vapor, hits like a truck, supports concentrates and flower, and connects to glass easily. It is whip based, even to adapt to glass, but from what I've seen online you can get a glass j-hook if you really want to eliminate the whip entirely. I have not used a Flower pot or an injector log, but I have used older log style vapes and the Volcano and the Ditanium easily blows them away in taste and extraction quality.

I was looking at the new injector logs and pretty tempted, but I like packing big bowls and sharing a session with my partner and even though I'm only an occasional dabber I didn't want to give up access to concentrates altogether. Really pleased with it so far and the company that makes them is super friendly and communicative. You can literally put your phone number into their contact form and get a call back the same day if you have questions.

mustacheemperor,
Reactions: ondemander
Top Bottom