im in cali and im trying to find good edibles to get me high

pressure

can anyone recommend any? None have worked, I even tried the 24 karot brownie with 1000mg in it....

pressure,

Bouldorado

1000mg (1g) of THC did not get you high?

You're either superman or that edible was horribly mislabeled. I'm a fairly heavy user but rarely take edibles. 50mg will give me a nice buzz but 100mg will basically fuck me up. That's why I don't believe there was actually 100mg in your edible, much less 1000.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
A lot of edibles are SUPER hit and miss for me....... Korova edibles have been a hit every single time I have tried them. I always get the 20 dose black bars.

BLACK.jpg

@capcoho i have had similar success decarbing shatter infusing coconut oil and putting it in my coffee. Best airplane flight ever :lol:

Last edited:

capcoho

Well edibles never worked for me either.

Until I decided to nuke 1/2 gram of bubble hash with butter and blend with coffee (bulletproof coffee).

I got very ripped and lied down in bed for a while experiencing the intense buzz and peacefully crashed.

Maybe give something similar a try?

capcoho,
Reactions: Puffers

hafalump

Yeah edibles don't work for me. Ive eaten tons, that crushed others. Seems like a waste of good bud, long time combuster, 3 years on the vape.

hafalump,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
You guys should just make your own if you have access to concentrates. Decarb it and just add it to baked goods or confections, or hell even just oil if you are ok with the taste.

I just made up a batch of vanilla candy melts with a gram of budder + 1 Tbsp of butter and some food coloring to distinguish it's incorporation. I ate 50mg about 3 hrs ago and I'm still soaring.
:peace:

psychonaut,
Top Bottom