If you could only use one vape...

Vaporhead99

Forget the bells and whistles, forget the price, forget portability and power supply too, I just want to know what vaporiser makes you feel the best.

Let's say you were locked in a room for eternity, you have everything you need but you still have to decide on one vaporiser to use for eternity.

What vaporiser that you have experienced using would you use for the rest of eternity if you had to?

Vaporhead99,

Skropi

I don't have much experience, as I only have a dynavap m21, an X3pro, and a sticky brick runt. From those, I would definitely choose the sticky brick.

Skropi,

condition

What will you vape with it? Like herb, concentrates or through water for example?

condition,

Madtater

Forget the bells and whistles, forget the price, forget portability and power supply too, I just want to know what vaporiser makes you feel the best.

Let's say you were locked in a room for eternity, you have everything you need but you still have to decide on one vaporiser to use for eternity.

What vaporiser that you have experienced using would you use for the rest of eternity if you had to?
Whichever gets the job done.

Madtater,
Reactions: dman28

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I guess these two are pretty old, but more recent threads were about which two vapes, or which three vapes, etc etc. Oh they're actually was a recent thread that just asked what is your favorite vape, which is essentially the same question...?
Maybe it was this one^

Vaporhead99

What will you vape with it? Like herb, concentrates or through water for example?
Whatever you wanted, the only thing you need to worry about is what vape you're using forever.

I'd probably go with the Pax 3 as it's never out of my rotation, every other vape I go without for months at a time but I've used the Pax daily for years.

Vaporhead99,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Whatever you wanted, the only thing you need to worry about is what vape you're using forever.

I'd probably go with the Pax 3 as it's never out of my rotation, every other vape I go without for months at a time but I've used the Pax daily for years.
Plot twist! So many reasons in your hypothetical that I would not expect this. What other vapes didn't make the cut?

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

Just a minute here!
Not so fast now... I will answer this question to my best abilities, no problem!
But... only AFTER i try a (large) number of devices that might qualify as my chosen one first. Since we are talking eternity here i think it's fair to ask for a little time to investigate all the options to the fullest? Right?Thanks!
I'll get back to you with my answer, in due time!

And if i may i'd like to suggest you to do the same and first try out a few unexplored devices before you decide to bond with the Pax 3 for eternity. You might find a few other worthy contestants along the way...

ginolicious

I been using my firefly 2+ daily for years. I think I may be of a select few that use it that frequently. It’s usually my go to vape if I’m not on a break.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
If I'm locked in a room for eternity then I'd at least want a vape with removable batteries. I can't imagine spending eternity staring at a fucking vape that shit the bed years ago. I guess I'd want a lifetime warranty. Can someone slip extra supplies under the door?

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I been using my firefly 2+ daily for years. I think I may be of a select few that use it that frequently. It’s usually my go to vape if I’m not on a break.
I use mine frequently as well...the taste is divine. Why not? That was my first vape ever...I have the OG ones too. I love this product. Excellent design. The battery does come out. Easy to clean. No stems and bullshit to deal with and with the adapter it rips in the bong! Outstanding.

If you really think about it...after I bought my Firefly years ago...I have spent so much money on the collection I have right now...and did I really need all of this stuff? At the end of the day, I wanted to medicate. Did the Firefly get me there? Yes. Is sure does. It sure did. It is amazing how impulsive I am. Cheers to the Firefly may it live long...that buzz it does. Love it.

Last edited:

kid3

I use mine frequently as well...the taste is divine. Why not? That was my first vape ever...I have the OG ones too. I love this product. Excellent design. The battery does come out. Easy to clean. No stems and bullshit to deal with and with the adapter it rips in the bong! Outstanding.

If you really think about it...after I bought my Firefly years ago...I have spent so much money on the collection I have right now...and did I really need all of this stuff? At the end of the day, I wanted to medicate. Did the Firefly get me there? Yes. Is sure does. It sure did. It is amazing how impulsive I am. Cheers to the Firefly may it live long...that buzz it does. Love it.
You aren't alone with the impulsiveness. I bought a Firefly 2+ 2 weeks ago at a headshop overseas and didn't like it and ordered a Mighty + to a warehouse in the US to ship overseas. Turns it my mouthpiece wasn't all the way in on the FireFly 2+, it made a big diffefence. I still want something easier to use like the Mighty but I always wanted to the FireFly 2+ since I've heard it compared to the MFLB. Any tips for using the FireFly 2+?

I just took a nice pull at 380 and feel really nice. I've been trying to vape strictly between 330-380 during the day. The Mighty + was what I wanted but after the mouthpiece has been properly set in the Firefly 2+ I'm regretting the impulsive purchase. I've owned a MFLB, Arizer Extreme Q, Mighty (2), Volcano Hybrid, and a Plenty. If I had to pick, I had the best times with the MFLB. I was younger and I loved how it could combust at times. But the Mighty + is an amazing machine and I wouldn't have any complaints with it. I do feel after some time it doesn't work as good as it was brand new which is why I bought my 3rd plus USB Charging. I prefer the MFLB over thr Firefly 2+ because it is more discreet and you can stir the box without opening it. The stirring part is a big turn off, I honestly don't stir my bowl.

kid3,

kid3

Do you have tips? I prefer the Mighty & MFLB. The stirring turns me off and the app is a bit annoying to use at times. I have to look up how to change the temp. I'm a new owner.

kid3,
Top Bottom