If cotton candy as hair became popular, would you go along with trend?

Tranquility

When I first saw the title, I thought that 'ol 2 Cycle got into the primo A#1 topshelf stuff before posting. I now see the philosophical intricacies.

1. I'll take most any hair on my head (except ear and nose); bring on the cotton candy.
2. I'd eat it all almost immediately so the only effect of my choice to follow the crowd would be adding a bit more sugar to my diet.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh my GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! I would totally have cotton candy hair. I would go rainbow afro for a while. Then...wait wait wait. Let's do this right. When I was a little kid, I would have had cotton candy hair that was combed over one eye like a patch almost. For years I would look like a 70s kid until the day (this is all based on real life, except the cotton candy part) I decided to "spike" my hair only down the middle. Yeah. I really did that, only I KNOW that if my hair was cotton candy I would have eaten it ALL. It would all be gone.
Anyway, as an adult I would constantly change my cotton candy hair. Pastel blue long hair. Green mohawk. My beard would be cotton candy too. Sometimes I would make it all match, sometimes I would make it clash, or go with a color scheme. Orange giant beard with a lime green cotton candy fade. All hair should be replaced with cotton candy. New rule.
I would go down all day long and only come up for air
if my chick had cotton candy on her pussy instead of hair.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Let's just imagine in some crazy world that shaving one's head and replacing it with soft, delicious cotton candy became cool. Styling was up to mom as a kid and adults could have any style. Would you do it and what style you choose?
LOL, all I could picture as an answer to your question is here!

f9cfb59f92638db33044e1ddd0ee3158--bee-sting-bee-hives.jpg

Top Bottom