Ideas needed for smokebuddy carrier

arthritisbites

So I have to carry a smoke buddy with me everywhere I go for obvious reasons, and those suckers are slippery! I was thinking about just putting rubber bands or something around it so I have something better to grip but I would really love some thing that has a little loop I could stick my finger through or attach with a carabiner to my zipper. I use both the original size and mega, so recommendations for either would be appreciated!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The smoke buddy juniors are like $8 cheaper and work just as well imho. Since they are flattened they are much easier to handle. Since they are designed to filter combustion smoke, I find they last a very long time with only vapor going through them. In fact, I have yet to have one clog up on me.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
So I have to carry a smoke buddy with me everywhere I go for obvious reasons, and those suckers are slippery! I was thinking about just putting rubber bands or something around it so I have something better to grip but I would really love some thing that has a little loop I could stick my finger through or attach with a carabiner to my zipper. I use both the original size and mega, so recommendations for either would be appreciated!
I'm put in mind of those little pouches we used to carry cell phones in. There are rings you can stick on your cell phone to put your finger through, but I expect you want for hanging, not just holding. I'd think hanging it from a zipper would draw attention to it, thus undermining the stealth aspect. I've a silicone band that goes around a charger. Something like that could work for slipping your fingers through. Best of luck finding a happy solution.

arthritisbites

I'm put in mind of those little pouches we used to carry cell phones in. There are rings you can stick on your cell phone to put your finger through, but I expect you want for hanging, not just holding. I'd think hanging it from a zipper would draw attention to it, thus undermining the stealth aspect. I've a silicone band that goes around a charger. Something like that could work for slipping your fingers through. Best of luck finding a happy solution.

Stealth isn’t an issue for me so much as convenience. Cellphone pouch is a good idea, I’ll take a look around.

Are you smoking?

No smoking, vaping MMJ

arthritisbites,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom