• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

iDB enail handles.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
F836616A-7E86-4DD9-B49F-8A144AB36643.jpeg8D55722E-E631-4840-A275-230769C14A3C.jpegUsed some loud woods with a nice clean design.
I switched my hours around at work to start earlier so I can get off earlier and turn some wood every day without it interfering with my family time as much. I’m not an early person but to get this done and still have time to relax with the family it’s pretty great. Thank you every one that has been supportive through this ❤️

MikeRotchHertz

View attachment 9235View attachment 9236Used some loud woods with a nice clean design.
I switched my hours around at work to start earlier so I can get off earlier and turn some wood every day without it interfering with my family time as much. I’m not an early person but to get this done and still have time to relax with the family it’s pretty great. Thank you every one that has been supportive through this ❤️
Maybe it's just because I just love matching all my shit up, but this has to be my favorite so far. I could run wild with a blue themed set.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Maybe it's just because I just love matching all my shit up, but this has to be my favorite so far. I could run wild with a blue themed set.
That would be so sick. I really want to do a complete set in deer antler from sheddings. Stuff looks so sweet turned. Also would like to start doing stab hemp since hemp is more sustainable I think it would be cool
That is a perfect matchup......incredible.
😍
Yeah man it turned out so good. I really like this one.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Those are gorgeous! And I'm not just saying that cause those are mine.......... but they are mine so back off! Get your own! And I highly recommend you do if you you have any handless enails, up your game people! And going the custom route working with @iDRINKBLEACH was a great experience, he really goes the extra mile to make sure you get what you want. It was a pleasure dude

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Natural hair fibers?
That honestly was an accident, the brush probably isn’t the best for it. It was a spare piece of wood that didn’t work for something else. The guy who og picked that color got more of it for his set so I put that together and asked him if he wanted it for free and sent him a link to heat resistant brush that would fit in there.

arb

Semi shaved ape
That honestly was an accident, the brush probably isn’t the best for it. It was a spare piece of wood that didn’t work for something else. The guy who og picked that color got more of it for his set so I put that together and asked him if he wanted it for free and sent him a link to heat resistant brush that would fit in there.
You do not want synthetics as they melt.
😥

arb,

arb

Semi shaved ape
003.jpg
002.jpg
004.jpg

008.jpg

Look honey I got you some jewellery....... did not play so I don't recommend that route homies.
😂
Lucky for me a couple hits into it her attitude was properly adjusted.
I would like to ask to be placed on the list for 2 production units now please.
This thing has power that keeps up.
Leave it facing up so the heat can vent and the wood is cool to the touch on all parts, the glass is hotter than hell though.
😆
Lets see how durable this baby is........it will be on from 6:16 till midnight daily until it fails.

Top Bottom